[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I don't really believe in irredeemable people because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1444233678637.jpg (55KB, 636x448px) Image search: [Google]
1444233678637.jpg
55KB, 636x448px
So I don't really believe in irredeemable people because I think it's not my place to make that call but I think I'm the exception to that rule. I am irredeemable, and bad things should and need to happen to me.

I was at the gym earlier and I noticed a guy who was sitting down. He seemed a little shaky and especially sweaty. He had a bottle of pills next to him, and I was like 'what if that's aspirin? Maybe something's wrong.' But I'm a worthless piece of shit and so I didn't do anything except keep an eye on him. He moved around a little, so I was like 'maybe he's okay.' I kept glancing over but didn't fucking do anything because I'm worthless and I kept thinking 'if he's okay he'll be embarrassed that I caused a scene by asking if he's okay'. And I thought about asking the staff to see if he's okay but I'm so terrible I was scared to because I thought they'd be angry at me and point out that I should do this myself and that I was an awful human being because I guess on some level I'm aware that I'm unworthy of everything.

Well, a few minutes later the guy gestured to a man who got on the treadmill near him. The man went over, then left and got a member of the staff like I should've if I had a heart and a soul like a normal fucking human being. Long story short, and ambulance was called.

The guy left on a stretcher.

This is my fault. I made this happen I did this I'm so bad I didn't mean to I didn't want to hurt anyone but I did anyway because that's the kind of person I am and I should have something bad happen to me, something really really bad, I kept hoping a semitruck would hit me on the way home so that the driver wouldn't be hurt but I would because I deserve it and this has to happen because of what I did, I hurt someone and I'm so, so sorry. I don't know who I'm apologizing to but I'm sorry.
>>
>>39657770
Jesus Christ, if you're not trolling then you're a fucking idiot if you think you are in any way responsible for some stranger's life.
>>
>>39657770
Stop hating yourself, chill out.
>>
>>39657770
it's okay we're all going to die anyways
>>
>>39657770
I layed flat on the ground at my gym while maxing rack pulls, i looked dead but was fine, there was no reason to call an ambulance and im glad there werent guys like you who call an ambulance for no reason, and my preworkout is available in pill form and id need to take 3 per session, so u did nothing wrong you fucking autist
>>
Instead of being at the gym you need to see a fucking psychiatrist. I'm not saying this as an insult.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.