[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ I read somewhere that nutrition during childhood can really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2733.jpg (81KB, 640x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2733.jpg
81KB, 640x618px
/fit/ I read somewhere that nutrition during childhood can really help with not being a retard or a Manlet or a weakling in general, I have three younger brothers that mostly eat Pizza Hut, McDonald's etc because my mom works all the time and can't cook for shit

What are healthy easily made meals that aren't boring for (ages 3/5/13)?
>>
>>39655659
That is one fugly looking ass and some kick ass stretch marks
You should kys OP
>>
Have you considered killing yourself and your brothers? You're obviously shit tier from a single mother you'll always be lesser.
>>
>>39655679
low test
>>
File: gug.jpg (2KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
gug.jpg
2KB, 124x125px
>>39655695
who hurt you anon
>>
>>39655679
We don't talk to ppl like that here, go back to /b/.

Quick meals you can make is stuff like chicken stir fry with rice and lots of veg, spaghetti bolognese, pasta with homemade cheese sauce, that kind of thing mate. Use fresh ingredients and try to keep it clean, lots of protein and veg, don't worry too much about carbs and stuff at their age imo, lots of pasta, rice and bread etc is fine.
>>
File: 1344755483344.jpg (85KB, 671x367px) Image search: [Google]
1344755483344.jpg
85KB, 671x367px
imgur.com/a/5nbmA?gallery
>>
>Mom used to feed me bean broth from her soups when I was a baby
>6'3 with frame
I love you, mamá.
>>
>>39655767
Thank you so much
>>
>>39655659
What the fuck? it's really not that hard to eat healthy seriously. I guess its the way my family raised me but we always ate quality food, and maybe once every week I'd get an ice cream or something, I really don't understand why it's so hard to eat healthy. I've never tried losing weight cause I've never had to but just give them healthy food? google it? wtf? fucking loser
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.