[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /fit/, is there a work-out plan + diet that would make me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: belly-1.jpg (54KB, 682x400px) Image search: [Google]
belly-1.jpg
54KB, 682x400px
So /fit/, is there a work-out plan + diet that would make me visibly thinner by next Sunday?
>>
quality bait

goodbye
>>
>>39654988
What. Is this a bot?
>>
>>39654996
haha
>>
>>39654986
Dehydration

Be careful anon, don't die
>>
>>39654986
Take vitamins dont eat run 1hour a day drink the lowest possible amount of water
>>
I don't want to be ripped or lose all fat in a week, I just want to look at least somewhat thinner than I look at the moment.
>>
>>39655056
I don't know, bro, I think I should still eat. And I'm looking for an in-door exercise routine, because it's winter.
>>
>>39655090
HAHA NICE BAIT LOL!

why are you doing this whyyyyy
>>
>>39655096
you're weird. and you're the one baiting me into explaining that I'm not baiting. I saw through the baitmaster's tricks.
>>
>>39655126
>i want a crash diet that'll change my body in 7 days
>i wanna eat
>i dont wanna work out that hard

hahah nice bait bro!!! unless ur just that retarded
>>
>>39655192
>not eating the whole week
>running in winter

quit baiting
>>
>>39655229
assuming you have a TDEE of 2000 calories and you ran for 10 miles per day (assuming you're an average sized man) you'd lose 5-8 pounds

if you ate literally nothing

any form of low intensity cardio combined with eating something will cause you to lose 1 pound, maybe 2 at best, during the week (not including water weight, etc)

2 pounds is nothing if you're overweight

congratulations
>>
>>39655257
I didn't know that not eating for a week was a thing.

I'm looking for some high-intensity in-door (winter) work-out routine.
>>
>>39655507
let's pretend your TDEE is 2500 without cardio

if you ate 2000 calories per day (500 calories deficit) and ran ~4 miles, you'd be losing 2 pounds per week (1000 calorie total deficit per day)
>>
>>39655532
but I can't go running in winter.
>>
>>39655570
ok

so you spend the same amount of time running but instead doing a high intensity indoor workout routine

you are now at a 600 calorie deficit per day

congratulations you are losing 1.2 lbs per week
>>
>>39655571
so what high intensity indoor workout do you recommend?
>>
>>39655600
i recommend starting a long-term program because if you haven't realized this by now it's literally impossible to do what you want without going robot mode, starving yourself while doing literally constant cardio, and even then i doubt you'd see the results you want
>>
>>39655642
ok, I wanted to start doing regular work-out to lose my belly completely anyway. So if at least somewhat visible change before Sunday cannot be achieved without doing something extreme, I will just start with the long-term program now. Can you recommend me something in this regard? I'd like to lose fat and become fit.
>>
>>39654986
You do realise that quick solutions like these are not recommended, as you most likely, after you slim from a "Shrek XL" to "Shrek Large", will go back to "Shrek XL" mode. However, answering your question, don't eat food.
>Source?
Former detective.
>>
>>39655738
read sticky
>>
>>39654986
Keep chumming the waters boy-o they're biting like crazy!
>>
Fasting. Water only.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.