[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i just lift for strength bro, bodybuilders are weak Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: vapers.png (500KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
vapers.png
500KB, 600x450px
>i just lift for strength bro, bodybuilders are weak

Are there really that big diffrence in strength when you train like a bodybuilder?
>>
bodybuilding training has to much volume and not enough frequency not optimal for natties do full body to optimize protein synthesis
>>
this answer needs to be split up:
for a beginner there's no meaningful difference between training for strength and training for size. a beginner just needs to make rapid progress and eat a lot, i.e. do something like SS.

advanced lifters need to specialize. a bodybuilder will be better at doing high reps with short rest between sets than a powerlifter, but both will be really strong in absolute terms. also the bodybuilder will be leaner, which hurts his strength, and the bodybuilder will take drugs that maximize hypertrophy while the powerlifter will take drugs that maximize strength.
>>
>>39654754
>implying being strong has any benefits
We don't live in medieval times anymore
>>
>>39654810
yeah, who cares about health or physical and athletic performance anyone? we should all just be sedentary and wither away. that's what modern man should do.
>>
>>39654754
>tfw recetnly started vaping
>can't even figure out how to make this shit work properly
>>
File: tmp_6487-8c1-825998792.jpg (27KB, 600x790px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6487-8c1-825998792.jpg
27KB, 600x790px
>>39654754
Hells yeah there's a big differance goyim! I don't give a shit how strong i am. I just want to look good. So I'm into bodybuilding not power lifting
>>
>>39654804
/thread
>>
>>39654823
What real world physical feat would you possibly need strength beyond that of s bodybuilder?
>>
>>39654965
what the fuck you need that shit for theres litterly thousands of things you can do this day and age and you are fucking vaping? wtf bro its not cool its not sir it retarded
>>
>>39654804
What drug increases muscle size but not muscle strength?

>synthol isn't a drug
>>
>>39655023
>"Recently disclosed documents reveal that Altria (parent company of Philip Morris USA) has engaged the services of a PR firm that specializes in social media and online forums. The goal of the PR blitz is to destroy the image of 'vaping'. If cigarettes are seen as rebellious and cool, they want vaping to be seen as the exact opposite of cool."

Hello shill.
>>
Bodybuilding generally just means roiding
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXLl62Y0gi8
>>
>>39655248
that's not strength war, that's volume war. obviously BB guy is going to win at it since that's what they train for.

you can't compare the two
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.