[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you holding up guys? Stay a while and tell me what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 66

File: drink.jpg (73KB, 337x506px) Image search: [Google]
drink.jpg
73KB, 337x506px
How are you holding up guys?
Stay a while and tell me what's going on in your life.
PRs, tfwGF, tfwNoGF, Feels, Gymstories, Personal Achievements, or whatnot.

Have something you wanna get off your chest?
Need advice? Wanna tell me what a huge fgt I am?
This is the right thread for you.

Everyone's welcome, I'm gonna read it all and might or might not respond to your shit.
>>
File: yRhKnsf.jpg (1MB, 6481x3361px) Image search: [Google]
yRhKnsf.jpg
1MB, 6481x3361px
Bumping with some random wallpapers.
>>
Well first of all at a bar i wouldn't order no faggot ass drink like in your pic
>>
File: 1353083517508.jpg (156KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1353083517508.jpg
156KB, 1680x1050px
>>39653644
But it's on the house m8
>>
File: 1337854425328.jpg (82KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1337854425328.jpg
82KB, 1920x1200px
>>
Missed a gym sesh last night going out for drinks with coworkers and I have another workout today, should I double down on my workout today or just scratch yesterday's missed workout? Running PHAT so I'm doing legs and back hypertrophy today, wondering if I should add shoulders amd back hypertrophy as well.
>>
File: 1384004212196.jpg (92KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1384004212196.jpg
92KB, 1680x1050px
>>
>>39653632
C O Z Y
O
Z
Y
>>
>>39653429
bench is stalling, feels pretty bad.
squat is going up like crazy, feels really good.
grades are stalling, feels meh.
girls are laughing more around me and generally seems more interested in me.

best friend have been in a long term relationship for a while now, i can feel the heart ache every time i see them together and how happy their are, all i want is a sweet qt3.14 gf i can drink cocoa and cuddle with on a cold december night. fuck it feels bad man

all in all, its a mixed bunch of feels
>>
>>39653429
>Matched with a qtpa2ty on tinder last week
>we hit it off pretty well, great bants, generally giving me positive signs
>calling eachother darling, sending hearts and all that gay ass millenial shit
>Yesterday she had a wicked mood swing, said she'd been crying
>was trying to comfort her but she wouldn't confide in me, naturaly since we barely know eachother
she also seems a bit hesitant about actually meeting up which I don't really a understand, she said herself that I'm so pleasent and funny and good looking so something doesn't add up, I'm on the fence about her cause there have been a couple of redflags but I've never had a gf and we do connect on many levels
Gonna try and arrange a meet up in the next few days
In other news, I tested my OHP PR, shot for an 80kg single, ended up doing 2 strict presses
>>
>>39653756
maybe she just needs time, i'd give it a month if i were you.
nice job on the press
>>
Yo I'm still here, just taking some time to write out my shit.

>>39653679
Scratch it. Getting autistic over missed workouts leads nowhere nice.
Getting with people once in a while is good for your mental health if you're not a sociopath.
There's another version of pic related with quotes something like
> One day at the gym won't make you big as one missed training won't make you small

>>39653736
> girls are laughing more around me and generally seems more interested in me.
Shit son, this seems to be a nice feel, isn't it?
> tfw shitty facial aesthetics make girls switch sidewalks at night

> i can feel the heart ache every time i see them together
Can relate. Never got much affection from my parents but craving it like crazy.
Things like holding hands, cuddling and stuff have higher value for me than actual sex (which I still dig).
On the other side I have no idea how to get to know girls because I spent my life playin vidya, working out by myself, simply working or some other lame stuff.
In hindsight I've met a lot of grills who were into me and by the time I figured out the signals they long lost interest.
Because if a girl is nice to me she must be plotting something, right?

>>39653756
What red flags are we talking?
Doesn't feel it somewhat weird, calling someone you barely know darling?
That would be a red flag for me. Sounds a lot like borderline.
>>
File: 1353084626829.jpg (564KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1353084626829.jpg
564KB, 2560x1440px
>>
Honestly, just cried for 10 minutes
I haven't cried in 5-6 years
I'm fat and I know it
Story is, I took a webcam I have and finally turned it on for a few minutes just to see what I look like to other people, what I present myself as, I'm 6'0 and 280lb, the way I move walk, and generally live is honestly a lazy fat fuck

I'm on the computer all day, at work, at home and mostly on social websites like 4chan and other forums. I make excuses by getting off work, and not going to the gym, or eating healthy instead I come home and watch tv, play video games, 4chan and eat/cook a lot of food. I kind of now see it though, the way you look does matter, and after seeing myself for who I really am, I think I'm going to be more self conscious of my choices.

>tldr. came to the realization of just how fat i am and cried for the last 10 minutes. why does it feel good though?
i did this for a reason this week, im 30 years old, and this week went somewhere i usually don't go, some women was there, she;s in her late 20s and she couldn't take her eyes off of me, i figured she felt sorry for me or something, so i turned up the cam and finally can see what i look like, no mirrors no fake, just look at yourself once, and it brought me to tears and shaking, thankfully, i think i needed this, i really do
>>
File: 1361103591765.jpg (308KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1361103591765.jpg
308KB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>39653632
Way to ruin it with the bong, kill yourself
>>
File: 1478680619772.jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478680619772.jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
Just wanted to say I appreciate the OP.

>>39653883
It's never too late to fix things my man. Browse fit constantly and obsess over your fitness, the good news is change comes real quick initially.

You may be like me, the boring autist that finds more joy in doing deadlifts over launching steam and I've only been at it for 6 months.

Read the sticky and get started RIGHT NOW. Throw away shit foods like that carbonated piss people call soda, all sweets etc. Also lift, it'll help stave off loose skin as you lose weight.

For the record, when I was 17 I weighed 325 pounds at 6'0. In a year of dieting and cycling for an hour I lost 100 pounds just in time to enter college. It took a backseat because holy fuck college and by graduation i weighed ~240.

Started lifting tail end of this past summer and doing regular cardio, counting macros etc and today i weighed in at 203 and i love how I look in clothes now. Doing a slow cut of ~2 lb a week now and hopefully in a month or so I can say that I've made it.

Find inspiration, no matter how retarded the source is, to draw from and prioritize your fitness and exercise above anything else in your spare time. Go cocoon mode.
>>
>>39653883
Way to go man. I'm your age next year.
Started to lose control when World of Warcraft came out.
Lost almost my whole social circle, my eyesight dropped by 5 dioptre, ordered pizza 2-3 times a day.
Stopped the already wee bit of sport I did and gained weight like an absolute madman. All for the epics and my guild.
Lived with my parents, reduced school time to an absolute minimum, rather called in sick and stayed at home to play WoW.
After some years my interest in the game died down and I was left miserable, alone and with almost no perspective.
While browsing some site with 2funey cat pictures and other stuff on it I came across pic related and it just clicked.
This was the moment when I took a look in the mirror and realized that my life shouldn't be that miserable.
The picture really got me good. That little faggot is holding up his gf up on the beach while looking absolutely good.
Next day I signed up for gym and got the rest of my shit together.

Thing is, sometimes you just need a very specific trigger in the right moment to realize what's REALLY wrong.
Yeah, maybe the girl did pity you, but you know what? 10 minutes after you left she completely forgot about you.
Getting /fit/ won't magically fix all of your problems at once but it's a fucking huge step in the right direction.
Also, don't get too locked up on how you look. I'm still somewhat chubby but not as fat as I was and I'm content af.
The health issues that came with my obesity have definetily been gone but I also realized lifting is not for me,
so I looked around and discovered running, which I absolutely enjoy.
Women are mainly about confidence m8.

>>39653891
> implying that this fine piece doesn't add even more to the ambience
>>
>>
>>39654090
Also not gonna lie, I'm single for 8 years now, the one and only gf I had (3 years tho) basically threw herself at me since I'm horrible at picking up signals.
>>
File: 1467342796664.jpg (770KB, 1920x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1467342796664.jpg
770KB, 1920x1306px
>>
>>39654090
>The health issues that came with my obesity have definetily been gone but I also realized lifting is not for me, so I looked around and discovered running, which I absolutely enjoy.

You give swimming a shot man?
>>
>>39654132
... are you me?
>>
File: 1389557321716.jpg (532KB, 1600x915px) Image search: [Google]
1389557321716.jpg
532KB, 1600x915px
>>39654143
Yeah I tried out lots of stuff.
Archery, table tennis, also swimming in some lifeguard... club...thing?
Guess it was the social aspect that killed it for me, as autistic as it may sound.

Spending time to get fitter strangely is very intimate for me.
I can only enjoy this shit when I'm by myself.
In the two years I spent at the gym I didn't learn a single name of anyone else there.

> get changed
> plug in music
> do my workout which most of the time was fuled by immense hatred on all of those faggots around me occupying shit I need to use
> shower
> get changed
> drive home

Idk man, running just stuck with me.
Running on a small dirty path that leads through a huge forest right after it stopped raining is one amazing feel.
>>
File: 1389558536900.png (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1389558536900.png
151KB, 1920x1080px
>>39654234
It's a good feel once in a while to know that I'm not the only retard that doesn't know how to into grills.
Cheers m8, it will get better. If men don't get out of shape too much while getting older, they're getting more and more attractive.
For women it's the other way round.

So chances are the "grill-throwing-herself-at-someone-like-us" moments will increase over time if we haven't learned by then.
If you're that type of guy, a good relationship will color up your life, no matter what age you are.
>>
>>39654277
I think a good majority of fit is like that. In my area, there's more old people than anything so my gym is empty a good chunk of the time and the pool only sees action when school is out or in the mornings with old people.

The inverse happened with me and swimming, it was very lonely so i fell into a meditation whilst doing laps, running kills my knees and every few minutes someone is in the way of the path which annoys me slightly.

This lifeguard club seems weird, no YMCA pool or youth center pool where you can possibly use a designated lane? I say this b ecause I think ottermode without lifting is very possible with swimming. Running seems to favor hungry skeleton mode.
>>
I think I'm having difficulty worrying too much about the future rather than enjoying the present. I'm not sure if it had to do with me graduating high school and then not really finding many new friends in college or anything or maybe trying to hold on to old ones but it seems like all I can think about is that my life will be completely different 10 years from now and everything that I like about my life now will be different.

There's this girl I've been talking to and am interested in but part of all I can think about is that either in eventuality we either break up or get married, and I feel like I'm not ready for the finality of one partner forever (haven't had a gf before). At the same time I feel like if I want my life to progress I can't think about things in that way and just have to take one day at a time. But how can I manage future goals when it seems like it would jeopardize the present? By striving towards something different in the future, aren't I acknowledging that eventually the present will be gone? Or should I think about the present changing with me and not think about the "future" as some grand thing ahead of me?
>>
File: happy.jpg (75KB, 929x540px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
75KB, 929x540px
Went to a party last night. My first one with my uni department students, and the first I had been to in 6 years. Haven't had more than 2 drinks in close to a year, and last night had about 7 and was feeling it. Crush was there, but I saw her dancing with some random dude so I didn't bother with her, and got in my feels.

Lifting is going ok. Hit a minor stall on my bench earlier this week, but I think I fixed the problems. Been neglecting my cardio though.

I miss my pupper who is staying at my mom's while I have some late work nights at my job before the holiday. But I'm also kind of not looking forward to bringing him back to my place because I'll have some training to do with him so I don't get kicked out of my apartment.

I'm ready for my job to be over though. As fun as it can be, I don't want to have to keep seeing the girl I like for several hours every day
>>
>>39654386
>I don't want to have to keep seeing the girl I like for several hours every day

Ask her out ffs.
>>
>>39654413
On the very slim chance she'd say yes, I'm not mentally ready to date anyone. Even if we just attempted a hook up, I can't into sex thanks to ED
>>
File: Immortan joe.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Immortan joe.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>39654444
quads of sadness
>>
>>39653429
I've lost over 20 pounds of muscle in a year of not lifting and not making it behavior, but I'm working out again, and I've forgotten how amazing it feels when blood is engorging your muscles and you feel the pump coming back. My own body is congratulating me. Self reassurance feels good. It feels best when you are making yourself happy and getting stronger in the process.
>>
File: 1354729491332.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1354729491332.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>39654368
> gym with a pool
Wow, I was paying like 70€ per month for my gym membership and it was already pretty luxury already, but a pool?
That's some next level shit right there.

And no, the only possibility for serious swimming for me is 30 minutes driving away and I know this would wear me down on the long run.
I'm pretty ok with what I'm doing now, some of the guys at work who do excessive running really look good, I'd kill for such a physique.
I'm the type that has an easier time gaining weight (fat) than losing it, so hungry skeleton mode would not really bother me that much since I know how easily reversable it would be for me.

>>39654383
That are some heavy thoughts. How old are you? Are you able to get a good job? Care to tell us some more about the girl? Also:
>>39654444
Same here. Can't get it up with a random girl that I have no stronger feelings for. Tried and it was both times awkward af.

>>39654386
> I don't want to have to keep seeing the girl I like for several hours every day
Understandable. Also loyality to a company sadly means shit nowaday so don't hesitate switching to a better job or quitting one that makes you feel miserable if you got the opportunity.
>>
>>39654502
It's an addicting feeling. I love it on push and pull days. Feels like I put on body armor.
>>
>>39654502
Getting a real good feel from this post, glad to hear man.
Wish I'd have developed the same addiction as you.
Even if you take a long break, I think there's something called "muscle memory" which makes you get into the loop again easier than when you first started.
It still sucks tho, but sounds like you made it. h5
>>
File: 1389463025824.jpg (392KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1389463025824.jpg
392KB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>39654506
>Tried and it was both times awkward af.
Tried it with 3 different girls all to the same effect, with varying levels of intoxication. One was even in the midst of a no fap period, and I still couldn't do it.

>Also loyality to a company sadly means shit nowaday so don't hesitate switching to a better job or quitting one that makes you feel miserable if you got the opportunity.
It's a temporary job. I work in my campus theatre on various productions, and the girl happens to be in this show. I love the work and for the most part the people involved, but unfortunately it means that I'll be around her in varying degrees until one of us graduates
>>
>>39654506

My gym has a pool and a jacuzzi too.

60 dollars a month

>feels thread

I fucked up my no fap last night

All the gains, real or placebo, are gone. Happy to depressed in one day.

I don't care if it is placebo or not but it fixes me. I can't believe I fucked it up
>>
I feel like my life is a drift. I feel I'm moving from one point to another and not really enjoying much of it. I have savings that 4 out of 5 people in my age group can't match, but waste my days not doing shit. I have an average qt girlfriend, but I enjoy her visits less then I've used to and I wonder if I just like being with anyone at all. When I was 13 we moved to a different country with a different language and I feel this severely impacted my ability to bond with people, short-term and long-term. As a result of that my social circle is wide but shallow - I make initial connections with people because I'm quick on my feet and find humor in many things, but I have a hard time making any plans ahead with people and barely anyone talks to me first. When I was double majoring, at least I had a feeling I was doing something (even when it was doing 4x10 hour days at the uni, then doing homework/playing video games for the remaining 3 days). This Christmas we're flying half the world to fucking Thailand and my internal reaction isn't hype or happy, it's just "oh I guess that's what we're doing".

At least I equalized my lifting stats to my personal PRs, so every improvement I do now is breaking a PR.

Does any of this make sense /fit/?
>>
>>39654506

>That are some heavy thoughts. How old are you? Are you able to get a good job? Care to tell us some more about the girl? Also:

I'm 20 right now, sort of struggling through college and kind of unsure about what I want to do, which makes things more confusing. I'm doing CIS right now which I am interested in and I can't think of anything I'd rather do instead, so for now it works for me. I'm a bartender at the moment at a local restaurant and I actually enjoy it, it's a local spot and the owners are great, I like all my coworkers and it's a nice spot. The girl just recently started working there and while I've heard from other people not to date your coworkers, I'm a virgin at 20 with not a lot of other prospects and she's interesting and qt so I figure fuck it, why not go for it you know?

The whole job thing is something I think about as well sometimes. I sometimes think about how it'd be nice to have a regular 9 to 5 office job where I would get paid well, benefits, wouldn't have to be in my feet all day, etc, but at the same time I just think about how isolated that kind of life can be. How just going to and from work can eat 2 hours of your day, how the routine just repeats. A lot of the time I think this is just my anxiety talking because, I'm 20, how could I know what that kind of life is like without living it? But it's something I think about.

I'm trying to adopt a more positive outlook on things in general because when I get in my own head I tend to overthink things but it can be difficult.
>>
>>39654579
I also realize that compared to the other shit that others are going through (i.e. real risk of starvation, family abuse, loss of family, actual documented medical issues etc.) my problems are as non-issue as possible.

Which makes me feel like a first-worldy whiny bitch with a bunch of mountain-out-of-molehill non-issues.

Which is yet another thing on top of all that.
>>
File: 1337856227282.jpg (157KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1337856227282.jpg
157KB, 1920x1200px
>>39654564
Anytime thought about doing this on a professional basis somewhere else?
Or are you still a student there?
Sounds like you enjoy it.

>>39654570
I have really mixed feelings about nofap. Tried it myself for a longer period, the first week was always great. Energized, motivated and all that. Then it dropped again to absolute zero for no reason. Seems to work for some people and for some not.
How long did you make it?

>>39654579
Shiet, that hit a bit close to home. I also have a hard time making male friends. Most people I meet are just so fucking boring. They feel like interactive scenery where I wouldn't care if they died the very next day. Which is strange because most of them tend to like me pretty quickly and would even consider me a friend. And I'm just like "meh".
>>
>>39654519
Yes! Full on body armor.>>39654544
Thanks man. I do agree, after the initial week or so of getting into lifting again, all the little joys are coming back, bulking foods, the pump, tfwngf, all of it. I'm trying to not beat myself up over the past year, and treat it like a bad cutting period. I was a regular in powerlifting threads and this has been my place for years, coming back feels like coming back to old friends.
>>
>>39654653
Still a student. And I do enjoy it. Enough so that one person's presence is going to deter me from being there. It's just a frustration , and no job is ever perfect.

I'll be doing some more professional work during the summer when our regular season closes. The school stuff is somewhat built around student schedules and is generally more flexible than the professional places, so it tends to be better to work there when classes are in
>>
I feel like I'm turning wheels at the gym, but going nowhere.

It's the end of my 5th month of working out. I've gone from 310 pounds to 263, and my numbers have shot up steadily. I go to the gym, I lift my weights, I make new PRs, but I don't see the changes in my body the way I want to see them. I can tell my arms are getting better, I can see my shoulders progressing, my back, my legs, the pant sizes dropping, but my stomach and mantit fat are still persistent as ever. I feel better than I ever have, even when I was 210 in highschool with my gf, but I can't stand looking in the mirror. I can't stand wearing these 2XL t shirts anymore. I got a normal XL shirt from bodybuilding.com and I can fit into it, but the fat body I see in the mirror makes me want to stop.

I know this is just my winter depression coming through, since I get it every year, but it's hard to keep going. I just want to look passable.
>>
>had loving and caring girlfriend
>relationship deteriorates, partly because of my alcohol problems and emotional unavailability
>she grows cold and distant
>obvious for weeks we're going to break up
>I'm the one who finally grows the balls to pull the trigger, was three months ago
>we're on good terms afterwards
>enter a rebound relationship with a new girl shortly after
>mostly a physical relationship, lack the emotional connection I had with my ex
>ex also finds someone else eventually
>we still keep in touch, mostly on snapchat

Then comes last night

>get snap from ex
>she's drinking with some friends
>I'm also drinking, answer "cheers" and a pic of my bottle
>she asks if I'm going out, reply no
>she asks me to join them, probably felt bad I was drinking alone again
>I figure what the heck and go to her apartment
>drink with her and two of her chick friends
>eventually go out
>I stumble onto some mates and lose the girls
>go home at closing time
>get a message from ex at closing time asking if they could come to mine
>say yes, the three girls and some guy I don't know come over
>drink with them and my housemate
>around 4 AM me and my ex are in my room having a heart to heart
>for some reason I'm opening up about all the stuff I've refused to talk about before
>best friend who killed himself, alcohol problems, everything
>the rest of the people go home, we talk for a long time
>cry for the first time since friends funeral
>hugging turns to making out, have sex
>she cries afterwards because she's in a relationship with this other guy
>feel closer to each other than ever though, at least I do

Shit lads, I think I'm falling in love with my ex again. We promised to act like it never happened as she really cares about this new guy. I also feel like a piece of shit for cheating on my gf, though I don't have strong feelings for her.

Thoughts?
>>
>>39654734
An hero
>>
>>39654653

two weeks

Cured my depression like 3 days in. Felt legit amazing. Like """europhic""". So happy. Tons of energy.

Fapped last night and I legit want to kill myself right now

DESU the next time I ejaculate, woman, fap, whatever is going to be because no fap gains are gone to 'reset'

This isn't worth it
>>
>>39654734
You get dealt a shit hand every now and again, anon. If you're really, truly falling in love with her, and least let her know where you stand. As for the cheating on your girlfriend part, you should have known better than to let it get that far with your ex.

You owe an explanation to your current gf regardless, because you have fucked up. Deal with those consequences, and then try and find peace with yourself.
>>
File: 1337855860316.jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1337855860316.jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
>>39654600
> why not go for it you know?
In all honesty, this is only a good idea if it's foreseeable that one of you two will quit in some time.
Never fuck people you work with. This will end in a nightmare. I'm working an office job and I've seen it multiple times.
Women in general (also some men) can't separate work and private life on a longer basis in such a case.
It escalates horribly, they break up and from then it's always awkward af when they meet/see/have to work with each other.

> I just think about how isolated that kind of life can be
It really really depends on the type of job. I worked as IT helpdesk for a some years.
Got to help lots of people with their stupid problems which was nice, but never really felt like as if I got anything done.
Then I switched to software development and I'm having a blast. Creating software hundreds of people are gonna use gives me a kick.
But that's just an example m80. While being helpdesk I got around a lot in the company.
Lots of office jobs. Some looked extremely dull and boring (as did the folks who did them) and some actually seemed pretty interesting.
Also hugely depends on if you get along with your coworkers.

> I'm trying to adopt a more positive outlook on things in general
Good stuff. Keep it up. Believe me or not, this will improve by itself while you're getting older. Just keep yourself busy.
>>
File: danger.gif (559KB, 554x290px) Image search: [Google]
danger.gif
559KB, 554x290px
Lmao, posts are actually limited to 2000 characters, so I gotta split it up now.

>>39654639
People will always have problems man. That's just how life works. Just because yours are different from other ones won't make them have any less impact on you. As hard as it sounds, it's about you in the first place.

Since I'm suffering from similar feels I don't really have any good advice here.
I'm currently seeing a therapist, one of my best decisions lately.
Only talking about your problems with a professional who has an objective view on your life can already make a huge change. Most health insurances even cover that, depending on your country.

>>39654667
> all those good things coming back
And then there's:
> tfwngf
lmao that got me good. Nice being back to the [heavy feeling], isn't it?

>>39654731
Did you even read what you wrote there m8?
You lost a fuckload of weight, fit into smaller tshirts and get stronger.
Most fatfucks on 4chen would kill for a progress like that.

Do not check for changes on a daily basis, this is absolutely the worst you can do.
You see yourself everyday and sound like you don't like what you see, so it's hard for you to recognize any significant changes to your appearance.
But you know what's cool? Other people will tell you sooner or later. Those are the moments you're working out for.
>>
I can't fucking eat fit. Literally no apetite and no desire to cook because my roomates all hate me and the kitchen is impossible to use without getting socially anxious about it.

I know it sounds retarded but this is causing me to lose most of my gains since it's finals week and I can't focus on my lifts either.
>>
File: 1373066007027.jpg (268KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1373066007027.jpg
268KB, 1280x1024px
>>39654734
To be quite honest your current gf doesn't sound like good relationship material if it's only physical.
Then again getting back with your ex is the worst you can do.
I have yet to witness a case where this actually worked.
The best you can do imo is to completely cut all contact.
What do you expect to get out of a "friendship" like this?
You two are obviously not getting together again if she already developed feelings for the new guy.
Also what this guy here said >>39654795.
Even though I think you owe your new gf shit, admitting it and apologizing is important for your own sanity.

>>39654790
No need to get all butthurt about that. You lasted longer than most on here.
Just start over again if you feel like it's good for you. That's okay.
Also here's a site I really like, which helped me a lot during my nofap.
> https://emergency.nofap.com/

> inb4 reddit
Yeah, most links are Reddit-threads. But there are actually some really decent subs on there, no matter what huge of a shithole 4chen claims Reddit is.
>>
>>39655016
> Literally no apetite
So.. what do you do the moment you get hungry?
Or do you just not eat anymore until finals are over?

> it's finals week
What most guys on here don't get is that it's okay to pause lifting once in a while.
Why not? Your gains might have decreased a bit, but will come back in no time once you start again.
There's sometimes just shit that's more important than gains and finals might be one if them.
>>
I have chronic Depersonalization and Derealization ask me anything
>>
>>39655117
I know some of those words.
English is not my motherly language so I fear you gotta elaborate a bit here.
>>
File: 1440960822504.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1440960822504.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>
File: 1351535948184.jpg (94KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1351535948184.jpg
94KB, 1680x1050px
>>39653965
Almost didn't see your post here.
Congrats on the progression man, feels good.
Keep it up.
>>
File: 3t37OqL.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3t37OqL.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: PlD1OGM.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PlD1OGM.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 420332.jpg (237KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
420332.jpg
237KB, 1920x1200px
>>
ton of stress, dad died, then I got assaulted while working as a bouncer

I was """literally shaking""" after being punched but I realized this in part happened because I am and must look like a dyel faggot. I wish it never happened and I didn't get this wake up call in the first place but I did get it and I think it'll be good as motivation when my discipline slacks.

I also wish I could have talked to my dad after what happened but oh well.
>>
>>39654980
>Did you even read what you wrote there m8?

It might just be /fit/ fucking with me, but even knowing that I improved my squat by 220lbs in 5 months, I still feel so weak. I know I can do better, given time, but I want it now. I'm tired of being a fat fuck.

I guess I'll hang on until winter is over, and redouble the cutting efforts. Maybe one day I'll be able to post on CBT without being called a fatass. SOON.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
>>39655287
Sorry to hear about your dad man.

Got assaulted on my way home once.
While walking through a park in the evening.

> some shady dude walks up to me and starts talking
> he's obviously drunk af
> pulls up his shirts and shows me a tattoo on the side of his waist
> says it means "fuck the wogs"
> starts going on how he thinks im a wog
If that's the right word, idk, someone who goes to foreign countries to fuck the girls there.
> mfw i was still a 20 y/o virgin at the time
> try to soothe him while i keep walking
> his phone starts ringing
> thank fucking god
> he falls behind, i keep walking
> suddenly he's right beside me
> an arm around my shoulder grabbing me while punching me in the face
> see stars
> try to break free
> somehow manage to shake him off
> i sprint away
> he yells for me to come back
> i didn't

Wow fuck, I was absolutely destroyed days after that. Mentally. Bled a bit from my nose, nothing big.
But I didn't even dare to go outside for the time.
I'm a pussy and suck at such confrontations, so I never could do a job like bouncer.

Isn't this very common in that field? Some drunk people tend to become the absolute scum once they're drunk.
>>
>>39655397
I was thinking of quitting because a job where people, drunk or not, think it's ok to just hurt someone like that is scary as fuck. One punch kills exist and concussions to the head bring you closer and closer to memory problems.

I did the job for the money anyway, up until now I've had people who more or less act civilly even when drunk so this was such a bad surprise.
>>
File: 1424721500598.png (43KB, 1222x163px) Image search: [Google]
1424721500598.png
43KB, 1222x163px
>>39655380
Take from 4chan what improves your life and nothing else.
15% of advice here is really good while the rest is a mix of shitposts, insults, trolling and tfw-posts.
What you should do is taking naked full body progresspics of yourself.
Only for yourself. Don't show them to anyone, just make a new one every 30 days.
You'll see.

> It might just be /fit/ fucking with me
It might not only be, it's fucking exactly like that.
That's some great progress man, it will take a fuckload of time still but it will get better and better.
Until that one day where you're so slim every tshirt will look like its fucking tailored for you.

Keep it up.
>>
File: 1337862890108.jpg (697KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1337862890108.jpg
697KB, 1920x1200px
>>39655435
Some people lose all restraint when too drank.
Fucking alcohol, man. I'm not a pothead either but you never have this shit around people who smoke weed.

I can imagine that this kind of job requires a big fuckyou-attitude, along with a "yeah whatever, shit happens" mentality.
It's definitely not made for a pussy like me. Maybe it's not for you either.
If you don't enjoy it, at least don't make it a long term thing.
> at least you got some lifting motivation out of it
>>
File: 1351538643173.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1351538643173.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>39655505
I'd like to be that strong mentally but now that it has happened, the whole being injured thing isn't a very faint thought in my mind, it could happen any time.

>had to get my head knocked around twice for some motivation

fuck that guy hard but there is a silver lining I guess

also thanks I needed someone to talk to
>>
>>39655530
Sure thing mate.
Also yeah, fuck that faggot.
>>
File: 1367097519627.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1367097519627.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Castle-Crashers-Wallpapers7.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Castle-Crashers-Wallpapers7.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1337853914353.jpg (416KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1337853914353.jpg
416KB, 1920x1200px
>>
File: 1452477089693.png (41KB, 1366x327px) Image search: [Google]
1452477089693.png
41KB, 1366x327px
OP here, I'm outta here, almost midnight.
Nice thread and evening for me desu, let's hope I could cheer up at least some of you.
Feel free to continue here if you wanna, I'm off to bed now.

Peace out, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>39654980
>People will always have problems man. That's just how life works. Just because yours are different from other ones won't make them have any less impact on you. As hard as it sounds, it's about you in the first place.

That I get, but it feels kinda patronizing when I'm approaching someone who I know is struggling with worse things to ask for advice on my comparably lower impact crap.

>I'm currently seeing a therapist, one of my best decisions lately.

Would you elaborate? I like lifting as therapy because it's an area of life where you can have a quantifiable progress - whereas therapist therapy would be much harder to set goal lines for.
>>
Not good, I mean I'm on my finals week and I'm not able to go and study, It's funny, I have gone to the gym without a problem but I still don't have the discipline to study, the pressure is too much
>>
Hey man.

Today i set PRs on squat and bench.
200lb squat and 155 bench.

I know those numbers arent huge but it was surprisingly easy. The only change i made was eating more chicken last week. Pls no bully. Im pleased with myself. I want to squat lmao2pl8 before 2017
>>
>Car gets totalled in a hit and run by a drunk driver last week
>fully paid off get 9k from insurance settlement
>parents throw me a bone because they love me and I'm a school teacher that does a lot of outside volunteer work
>Just bought a 2017 Subaru Outback with cash today
>tfw no gf
>I haven't seen her for weeks because of my work and internship schedules
>At least I have my dog
>lifting is going well though
>>
I've been stress eating like a madman. I binged almost every day this week. But today, I'm within my limits and did extra cardio. I'm going to get myself back on track. Can't give up.
>>
>tried to hike the Pacific crest trail but got injured
>on month four of recovery
>almost out of money
>been applying everywhere but nothing
>wanna go to CC and transfer but no idea on how to do that

At least my gains are going well
>>
Well then, i do find myself in a pretty shitty mood today so maybe my story might fit in this thread quite accurate. I don’t usually post on /fit/ cause I’m quite new here (although like lurking 4chan for a good 8-9 years) so here goes my first greentext so bear with me a bit.
>be me, around 10 years old
>daddy is a diddely drinker and sticking his doodle in other woodles
>mom engages divorce
>shit starting to really hit the fan, more violence at home (luckily just smashing things up no UFC action for all I can remember)
>move to new flat while divorce is fucking hard on everybody (duh) and this one should go on for like 5 fucking years! Although later pressing charges against me so let’s make it 15
>mom doesn’t feel so good all of a sudden, everybody thinks it’s just the burden and the strain of raising to kids alone + divorce
>well what to say, it’s ovary-cancer
>no shit, what else
>luckily everything went ok with operations and so on, but life was really enjoyable at times
>don dickhead (a.k.a. my father) constantly pressing charges and suing for not having to pay or paying less alimony
>nigga we be sleeping on a couch.exe (but we soon afterwards got a bed, I just had to sleep in a room with my mother till I was like 13 before my bro went to university)
>Lol crying mom all through the nights those where the days my friends
>“Annon you must study hard and be a lawyer or something similar someday, be like your brother and study hard” cause bro was acing everything in school and later in med school, now bad ass surgeon, but way to go for me, I struggled with learning but tried and did my hardest to also be good at school
>lol what’s pressure.png
>wasn’t allowed to go out or have a girlfriend
>mfw white as white can be but full blown asian mode

(this going to take a while)
>>
>>39655982
continued
>whelp there go my teenage years, while others were out having fun and banging chicks and making bad decisions from which they could learn I worked almost every summer break for money and the shit I wanted to have, oh yeah and playing games all day, damn you morrowind…
>finally around the age of around 17 meet a decent bro in school (cause I switched schools afterwards all my “friends” were gone and there weren’t that much normal dudes in my class either, just other geeks like me not going out or just playing table soccer at the bar)
>he recently joined a martial arts gym and I decided to try it (although I had a very good base physique I never did any sports because I just had study and making everyone proud on my mind…looking back if I just started doing anything from young age...well too late so fuck it)
>OMG working out is a fuckton of fun
>Gym trainer based as fuck
>bro and me hitting it like bobby brown did with whitneys face
>soon becoming the 2 aspiring young fighters for the gym, getting in national team and shit
>and along comes molly
>short time before graduating, started to get into the whole “you can be more than friends with girls” kind of thing, before molly came there were 2 girls I got it on with (just kissing and a little bit of grabbing them no-no-parts)
>mfw they both just dumped me out of nowhere and shortly after got railed like the local subwaystation (like I shit you not, with everybody….oh yeah and then they had the nerv to call me when they got dumped for having humongous vaginas)
> Molly was cool, Molly was sweet, Molly loved me and I loved Molly, qt3.14 long blond brown hair, brown eyes, girl was thick as(s) fuck, them double d’s…oh yeah and Molly had a boyfriend that wasn’t me
>I had a thing going with them other girls, she with him, we together with each other…damn the sex was cash
>>
>>39655995
continued
>and during my finals all that girl shit had me emotionally so worked up, along with other shit I had to deal with that I fucked up my finals….straight A student for years but when it counts….REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>shortly after graduation came the draft for me, lol military
>mfw being away from home and from her
>she went to uni and I went into the mountains
>welcome to the suck.gif
>come home on a free weekend where she also had days of
>something ain’t right and it’s not because of her boyfriend
>Molly got raped by some fellow in the city
>I don’t want to feel this feel bros…not them feels
>to wrap it up I just say that shit what came after was apocalyptic in ever way
>feels were had, fights and all sorts of things…I fucked up, she fucked up (all in all she was the one cheating, I know now that this was never meant to be)
>she decided to stay with her man, I left and let them be (seriously dodged a bullet though, molly now has to kids from 2 guys lel)
>in conclusion to that, before I reached the wise and almighty age of 20, I got sluts, I got hoes and I got motherfucking bitches
>Mental health was not going good, alongside yearlong serious depression and building it all up inside to not cause any troubles for the family (yeah I was the stereotypical silent kid) I just didn’t have the motherfucking guts to go to my trainer and talk with him and get help…he was the father I never had
>But what does a stupid 18 year old know who got shit for brains and thinks he fell in love
>Training for worldchampionchips I had a huge argument over some stupid shit with him and then just left it all
>Gym Bro my best bro, we now university and shit in the same room and shit
>I go for med school he for physics
>lol didn’t pass the entry test to med school, losing a year of my life studying biology for the maximum learning for med entry test, bro also switches to biology cause he wants to go to med school all of a sudden too
>>
>>39656007
continued
>We now switched the gym because of new city obviously, although when at home gym bro continues to go to our home gym
>why am feeling that I just lost an entire family?
>don’t think about it too much, new gym, new family
>and what a family it became
>to this point in my life everything revolves around sport and study
>and one day she appears
>Until I draw my last breath in this miserable shitfest I call life I will never forget her standing in that hallway
>eyes with a deep sea blue, snow white skin, jet black long hair and a maidens body
>…
>and by great odins beard what a fucknugget I was
>she was head over heels for me, kissed the ground where I walked and on top of that had a 10/10 doggo ( I fucking looooooove animals)
>from the beginning I told her that I was not over my previous relationship and I told her the whole story about me (not all regarding daddy and his adventures to liquor town but you catch my drift) but nevertheless she wanted me…and I wanted someone
>let’s skip a few years, I’ll give a short summary: got in to med school, pressure just massively exploded, depression got more severe, daddy-o not paying them bills, I struggle with sport and she….annons for the love of all I made this woman cry and I just can’t forgive myself for it…she just couldn’t do anything while all things around me got worse…at the and I couldn’t pass a test at med school at the first to tries which meant I had to do another year which I couldn’t afford, my gym bro wasn’t that much of a bro after all, he now is nearly finished with med school I heard a time ago and now doing semi-pro to pro matches…and at the end I had to quit it all and then after a half year search of what to do I decided to take up a trade and that I did…
>workplace near my girlfriends house, so while she is studying during the week I work and we get to see each other at weekends
>>
>>39656025
continued
>one winters day while out in the woods snow shoe hiking with my love and doggo, suddenly sirens (in my country that mostly happens during the season when an avalanche hits them skiers with like 20 tons of frozen bullshit)
>lol nope if only
>Her dad picks us up on the other side of the mountain
>”Annonette…..Annon is dead”
>It was her brother
>he got hit by a train on his way home from school….like 20 meters away from their house….he was 10 years old
>Long story short, was not that great of a time
>problem is she has a very…how can I put it…I’m lacking the vocabulary forgive me so I just say that she has a very unhealthy relationship with her family
>Her mom never left home, runs her fathers company, they do spoil her with a nice life but also like expect her to kiss their feet and stay at home like her mom did…it’s really fucking complicated
>at that time I maned the fuck up and got some psychological help (cause my new workplace was reeeeeaaally fun and on top of that I lost another “gym family” when I left the other city) and I lost my entire being for her completely
>she was my family my one and only and I loved that stupid fucking dog…running for 10-15km through the mountains and woods with him, swimming, hiking…sleeping in impossible positions to just not wake the fucker up…like he was literally parking his balls on my pillow but that motherfucker snoring was just to cute
>After her brothers death she started to change…slowly but she did….she got very very uncomfortable with her body and I respected that and we stopped having sex, because I loved her and I didn’t want to force anything on her…she started to have a serious fear of losing the doggo because she witnessed how fast it all could go…she had a fucking boss at the university constantly fucking with her shit, she had to be the good girl for her family, she felt guilty for not being around for the doggo 24/7 and she felt guilty about me
>>
>>39656039
continued
>I loved her and I changed for her sake, meds are working, therapy is working, I have a job and education going and I just did everything for her, the first 2 years I was a dick and she couldn’t help me, now she needed me and man I did everything I could
>for 3 years the only time I was a human being and alive was on the weekends…only when she was there…
>Dezember 2015 my apprenticeship was nearly over and man I was a good fucking apprentice winning prices and shit, who knew….she has grown colder now…much more colder
>everyone here knows the feeling when you’re surrounded by people and you just feel so lonely and like no one is there?
>I was lying in the bed with the person on the planet I most hold dear…the only one that made all of this just go away…up until I met her I only felt alive when I was bruised and bled and every muscle in my body hurt…but her eyes opening in the morning while looking at me…she had that gaze annons…it just didn’t hurt anymore
>lying a few centimeters away from her I could almost reach her…but there was this wall...i talked with her every month “what’s wrong, what did I do, what did I not do, did something happen…just let me help you….just let me love you….just love me…again”…
>pressing my face into my doggos fur everytime he noticed I was awake late at night was the only thing that held my tears back….and since the day the divorce was filed I never ever cried all those years
>I was pretty down that time, I caught a pretty bad virus, had to work my ass off because work was pretty damn stressing the company, my daddy-o sued me for like 30 000€ because of the millions I made as an apprentice so why pay for my education…not like I slept on the floor for a few months and barely could afford one hot meal a day when I started working there cause I had to buy a fucking car and rent a flat and all that shit with everything I saved up from the time I was fucking 12 years old…
>>
File: DSC_0346.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0346.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>39656051
continued
>fucking hate that son of a fuck
>now comes the good part so brace yourselves lads because the story is ending…
>we didn’t see each other for 4 weeks straight, I had to work on a few occasions, all the other times she did stuff with the doggo (she is a dog trainer and fucking good at that) but nevertheless she was avoiding me
>after running away from me for 1 whole month she said the words I never believed I would ever hear from her…up until this moment both of us planned out the future together, moving in together, she’ll work for her Phd while I get busy with crafting all them goodies, getting another doggo…we also talked allot about having a baby when we were all done with our educational goals…I already fucking had the blueprints for her engagement ring (blacksmith here)…
>”we should meet and we need to talk”
>no
>no
>no no no no NO…fucking shit no
>she left me 4 days before christmas…she said she felt like suffocating…all that pressure around her, from her family, the university, taking care of super doggo…and last but not least me…she said she felt like she wanted to drag me out of the swamp I was in when she met me…she wanted to always be with me, being a family, having kids…she thought she could do it…but instead of getting me out she got stuck too…and after I managed to make a turn and after all I did to make it up, she created that space to put herself back together…and on the way…she cut all ties towards me
>all the love and all this passion…she just forgot it all…
>I can’t simply deal with all this feels
>with one decision I lost everything I had…I only moved their because of her and now I don’t have anyone around anymore…I am now truly alone
>she’s gone and so is my beloved doggo….i miss them so…I miss them so so much

>pic more than fucking related, my doggo
>>
About a year ago I was in the worst state of my life. Anxiety, sleeping in my car, no income, oneitis, fat and all that shit. Today im doing so much better. Got some friends, a room, my computer, a job, my MIND is back. Messing around with two girls who both care about me. Today I create the life I want to live. I feel like a fucking baws. I make jokes by myself and laugh at them, I'm different but better then society and their bullshit ways. Most important thing is I can sense the intention of people and look out for myself and my wellbeing.

I guess I'm just afraid to loose it. Ultimately all I can do is gain and maintain.
>>
>>39656068
friend i know this is a storytime thread but tl;dr this shit
>>
File: DSC_0362 z.jpg (678KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0362 z.jpg
678KB, 3264x1836px
>>39656068
continued
>2016 I moved back to my hometown, currently I’m in my old room, by the end of 2017 I’ll go abroad to a Art school, they have a metal design branch where I’ll focus on developing my skills
>last I’ve heard from her is that she’s graduating with her masters degree in January and then moving to the capital for her Phd…we’ll be approximately 900-1000km apart (to lazy and to depressed to look up the actual distance so sue me)
>every day I wake up with her on my mind, I eat with her on my mind, I work with her on my mind, I go to sleep with her on my mind
>is she seeing someone else? Does she ever think about me? Who snuggles with my doggo when she’s not around? Did he already forget about me?
>when you love someone you give them a part of yourself and vice versa…you make each other whole…when she left she tore away the last thing that held this already damage mind together
>I love them so much it hurts just being alive
>to die for someone is very very easy…I love her so much that I will live for her

>pic related it's her

Well all I can say to you guys…if you have people you like, if you have people you love and that are important to you…lads just fucking tell them what you feel about them…life takes away the things you hold dear very easy…
Maybe I’ll stop by at my old Gym, telling the old man that he was more than a father to me like my real one ever was and that I love him for that and that I’m sorry for what I’ve done…stubborn old bastard…
>>
I struggle with depression but I wanted to share some good feels with you fellas.

>Last year of college
>Stronger than ever
>Look like I lift
>Been getting laid
>Got a sweet job as a programmer despite shit gpa
>elected to leadership position in one of my extracurriculars
>General upward trajectory

I still struggle with self-isolation and self-hatred. I think I'm in the conscious incompetence spectrum of becoming the man I want to be, which sucks on the surface but I'm happy to be seeing areas in my life where I can be more confident, more capable, and a better person.

We're all gonna make it, brahs.
>>
>>39656085
that's it finished

Regarding sports I don’t know if I ever pick up martial arts again, the Gyms I joined became really like family and I lost two of them already…that hurts lads, not seeing all your bros, beating each other up and having a giggle afterwards…
While working near my ex girlfriends I took up rock climbing, well that is out of the picture now because I moved away and driving to the nearest climbing center (without my climbing buddies) is not really funny either
I started weightlifting 2 weeks ago…man am I weak as fuck (1, 80m tall, 70kg weight)….for the bench I can do 95kg for one rep with everything I got, my workset is 75 to 80kg, squat I can only do 55kg for good 5x5 (yes I’m a dyel, gtfo blah blah blah), deadlifts 110kg and for OHP I can do 40kg…
I never did any weightlifting before and must say it is really fun to do and I love to struggle, hope I can improve fast because not even a 1pl8 squat is pathetic but man is it fun

Guys we all have a roof over our heads (I hope so at least) and food on the table…and finally

We are all gonna make it

2016 was a motherfucker, 2017 will be even more of a motherfucker

good night lads, happy lifting
>>
>>39653429
No gym in this last two weeks because uni, not finals or shits, just tasks and dancing.

PR were fucking great, but too much fatigue.
Gf is just even more beautiful each day, but she has some money issues and might drop college, if she does we would have to break up.
Feeling as if as time passes I have less and less friends, less and less family, less and less fun.

Planing to get a job after finals so I can help my gf and myself. Something like dominos pizza, did some volunteer last summer and that shit counts.
Everything is neither bad nor good, I just need time to go by.

Sorry about my english, but been like 2 years since I last went to an english class or even watched a film in english, it gets worse every month.
>>
Fat anon back to share more troubles.

I fucked a PR squat up on Monday (missed the rack and basically pinned myself to the ground) and thought everything was fine. Turns out my lower left back muscles took a lot of the tension, so today was the first day in almost 6 months I just turned around and walked out of the gym after attempting to do a lift I already cleared (300 lb DL 3x5) . Feels like shit man.
>>
>>39655982
>>39655995
>>39656007
>>39656025
>>39656039
>>39656051
>>39656068
Great life story, mate.
>>
>25 years old
>kissless, autistic permavirgin weirdo shut-in with no friends
>never been to a bar in my life even though i attended college, that's how autistic i am

>job is having a "holiday party" which is just a happy hour at a bar on friday after work, like 30 coworkers
>i talk to my coworkers but never eat lunch with anyone, talk to them outside of work, etc
>a few of them have asked if i'm going, but clearly more of a "lol lets see how this aspie acts at a bar" rather than a "we want you here with us"

>know that if i went there i'd have no idea how to behave in one, would sit in the corner like a deaf mute not talking to anyone to not expose how pathetic my life is (which is why I don't talk to anyone as is), get drunk/buzzed off like 2 meme drinks like a white russian or scotch or something, and just be the laughingstock of work even more than i am already and them probably pointing at women in the bar saying ANON GO TALK TO THAT GIRL LOL

How much do you guys think hiring a hitman to kill me would cost?
>>
>>39656605
no one cares about you as much as you think they do you self-obsessed faggot

once you realize this and accept it and quit being afraid to look like an idiot, you'll be fine. that's how normies did it and that's how you'll do it, they just have a head start.
>>
>>39656618
but "normies" don't have anything to feel self-conscious or stupid about. ive had the things that i posted about happen to me before.

"normies" just act normally in situations like this so what do they have to fear looking stupid about
>>
>>39656605
You've lived your life as a coward, no sense in dying like one. By the way this is what I tell myself
>>
File: 1388295533621.png (20KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
1388295533621.png
20KB, 483x504px
>tfw my crush just got a bf
>>
>>39656626
yes they do they just hide it lol. i've done a ton of cringey shit and had shit happen to me it's how i got to be "normie-passing" (lel)

you can either keep fearing looking stupid or stop fearing it, chances are you won't look stupid any more or less. but if you let go of the fear and use it as a learning opportunity then at least you've begun to improve yourself. can't expect other people to like/care about you if you don't like/care about yourself
>>
>>39656626
for example, i live in the bay area california and if you guys remember a week ago there was a fire at a rave that killed a bunch of people, it wa national news

i had a few people at work say that they were worried about me because "that seemed like the kind of place i'd go to, a rave" while laughing with each other at me

thats the kind of treatment i get socially
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 480x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 480x365px
>>39653429
I'm finally making steady gains in the gym. Moved back into my parents house after a mental breakdown and spent a month in the psyche unit of jail, still dealing with the repurcussions. I just wish I felt like I was connecting with more people, I feel like im just quiet and slow and havent been able to conversate well with all the normies at my new job. People even try hard to relate with me at first but give up after I say stupid one liners and cant look them in the face. I just want a good paying job, friends tht actually like me and Will hit me up for once instead of me pestering them, and a gf or even just one date. Idk life just seemed so much easier when i was in highschool, now everything seems impossible or boring or depressing. I cant stop being a sad cunt i guess
>>
>>39656636
The last time I saw my crush I literally had shit in my pants. I was sick and tried sneaking a fart. I hadnt shit myself since I was a toddler. Through sheer coincidence about 5 minutes after I shit myself I spy my crush.
>>
>>39653429
Pretty decent. Sober for 6 months now. Except on saturday I drink. Trying to reconnect with old mates and making new friends. But almost everyone either gets stoned daily, drink almost every day and dont want to progress in life.
Got a good apprenticeship that will get me a job that finally challenges me mentally, pays really well and opens alot of roads for me.
But really looking for friends that are like me and want to really live. People that like to do new things, want to achieve something, are postive and so on.
Broke out of dyel mode a few months ago and I am really succesful with woman but haven't met any girl I want to commit too. They're more often than not just vapid and just want attention and someone to care for them. Nothing worthy of building a life with.
Got a decent app and a income aswell.

Kind of glad I worked my ass off to get where I am. 7 months ago I was a homeless heroin/crack junkie at 23 yo.
>>
>>39654731
I'm on the same boat. I went from 300 to 270 and feel great, my clothes are starting to fit loose and my dick even looks bigger. I think the problem is that we see ourselves every day so the difference isn't really that noticeable for us as it is to other people. Maybe try to take a pic once a month to compare your progress if you want to get a better look at your progress
>>
>>39656605
fuck dying dude it's a waste man, try not to worry about the others and stuff I know that's hard sometimes. Don't overthink it man if you go to the 'holiday party' it will be fine, just drink a bit and you don't have to talk much if you don't want to. I'm sure other people feel similar but nobody would ever know
>>
Probably only going to see my friends once in the next 3 months. How do I escape hermit mode?
>Half of my friends are through video games, but I quit those 2 months ago.
>Other half all go clubbing, I don't enjoy those either
Guess I'll just focus more on lifting + working to at least maximize financial/ physical gains? I don't really see what else I'm going to do
Either way, feels bad re-entering isolation mode
>>
>>39656661
I know the feeling man. It seems like everyone at my job is all friends at work and can talk so smoothly and i rarely say anything, and oh god the one liners are the worst, I always wonder why i don't know how to talk it's so fucked up to me, i guess it's just the personality or whatever. i wish i made more personal friendships in highschool but it's so hard for me to connect with people. i also hate never being asked to do things it's pretty boring. idk i'm just trying to look forward and mostly my only hope is that you never know what could happen and one day you will be happy and will just look back at this as another phase of your life
>>
File: 2bMKOse.jpg (93KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
2bMKOse.jpg
93KB, 500x695px
>tfw she's choosing him over me.
The ONE time i catch feelings. Fool me once.
>>
Have finally kissed her. Feels good. We all gonna make it brahs.
>>
Have fuckin bulimia again total ruining my body and life for no reason. Bmi 18.5 so still fat everywhere except my chest bones and organ so I'm just an unhealthy fat bitch with ugly tits dull skin a swollen face fat legs and a permanently bloated stomach

Treatment isn't helping

I can literally gain 6-8lbs overnight and have it be VISIBLE on my body

Been sick since 13, 22 soon

Might just end it cause apparently I just won't get better I'm not fuckin worth it anyway
>>
>>39653429
tfw gf
Been missing workouts for a while, .gif and I have been talking of marriage. All three of .gifs sisters are also in long-term relationships. Feels good man.
>>
>>39653429
Lost a bro today, cue greentext
>be me
>long term relationshipfag
>gf has 3 sisters
>all have long-termfag bros
>share stories, drink, build shit
>all love our gfs
>LG Life's Good
>ffw 2 years
>show up at gf's house (she still lives with parents)
>call gf bc we have that kinda love where we don't often text
>learn my best bro's girl cheated on him
>flew away that morning to Europe, had enough of it here
>gf's sister devastated, tried to take her life by pills
>on dialysis at local hospital
>flip shit
I hope your heart goes on, Ralpie, you were coolest bro
>>
File: 1481002499113.png (222KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
1481002499113.png
222KB, 500x308px
>>39653429
I'm doing ok I suppose.
>lost 80 pounds now (fat as fatass)
>no sign of lose skin
>I'm not failing my classes like I thought I would
>i'm 6'4, a general bonus
>have friends
On the other hand
>permanent skin-mark damage
>might have gyno
>brown hair and eyes
>baby face
>girl I'm still in love with and see every day regected me fucking hard in october (might post story if asked)
>(pretty sure me telling her permanently damaged our friendship
>still haven't found anyone better than her
It's a weird feel I've settled into.
>>
>>39653429
just pulled 405 for sumo diddly on friday. felt fucking good! stalled at 385 for several months, hit 395 earlier that week and decided "what the fuck, it's friday" so I pulled 385, felt good, 395, felt heavy but good, then 405 and FUCK I felt good! Definitely felt like I had 10 more lbs in me but didn't wanna risk it. now I need to get the bench up and I'll be happy. 2017, 5 plate squat, 3 plate bench, 5 plate didly here I come!
>>
>>39657504

That's not really fat man, but I get that it's frustrating. Life just shits on people sometime. I have a hard time with depression and I got my own issues, but just wanted to say I read your post and feel you. /fit/ is about improving ourselves, and even if your physical situation isn't what you want, doesn't make you not worth anything. Hope the best anon.
>>
>>39658349
Damn anon I'm sorry. I'm glad you were able to have a good bro for a while.
>>
>>39653429
I accidentally did a full death metal growl at top volume when i hit my 4pl8 deadlift today
Full gym
I cant go back
>>
File: 1475939368985.jpg (13KB, 354x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475939368985.jpg
13KB, 354x360px
>>39658696
>not going back when you asserted your dominance over the deadlift area
>>
Please, somebksy kill me, I'm trying so hard not to do it myself, I've been trying yo improve myselbe for so long and keeo failinf. I vstoppef drinking to forget since O lnew it wouldn't help, nut I still drink a few times a week, onlu straight vodka thiugh, I love tmthat stuff. Please, God, Why won't yoy help me? I've nevet turned my back on you veven when I've questioned your plam.
>>
>>39653429
Waiting on the results for my blood test. The office is closed today, but tomorrow I can ring up and book and appointment to discuss them with my Doc. I've been feeling symptoms of Low T, so we're checking for that and a few other things.

If it's on the lower end of average, but not literally nonexistent, I probably won't be prescribed TRT because of my country. If that happens, and my bloods show that my test is not at least close to optimal (or expected for my age and lifestyle) then I've decided to just hop on the roids.

3 years lifting on and off, and I don't even have a reliable 180lbs squat. Something is definitely wrong, considering for a lot of those 3 years I've had decent nutrition, sleep and consistency.

I'm just fucking sick of it guys. I do the work, but other people seem to get triple the results than I do just by doing half the work. I know, because I trained them. It's really frustrating when the dyel dude you trained is rivaling you after literally a 10th of the time you've spent training. I mean, I've made some gains, and I look decent in clothes, but it's nowhere near where I wanted to be.

Anyway, rant over. Now for something happy:
>Be me, uni student who works part time in a nice restaurant by the beach
>Leave work, and head to the supermarket to grab some shit for later
>The supermarket is a few streets down from the beach; generally it's considered strange to wear bathing suits so far, but not unheard of
>3 qt chicks are walking in front of me
>One is wearing leggings and a bikini top, one is just wearing a bikini and the 3rd is wearing a short skirt and a tight shirt
>3 slutty but hot girls is what I'm getting at
>I'm in full "fuck it" mode; sleeves rolled up and shirt slightly unbuttoned
>They look at me once or twice, but I figure I just stand out because I'm the only one around wearing a shirt and pants
>I overtake them on the path and walk into the store
>Getting my shit, and walk through an isle to get my coke
>cont
>>
>>39654506
It's 20 $ a month here, but I'm in Eastern European shithole
>>
>>39657596
Tell me the story
>>
>>39659023
Cont:
>3 sloots are there
>Walk past to get my bottle of beetus juice
>Notice one of them glance at me as I walked past
>Glance back and catch her staring at my ass
>Who am I kidding, my ass looks great in these pants
>I smile, she smiles, blushes and looks away
>As I'm walking off, I hear what every man wants to hear
>"He was really hot"
>"Yeah, I know right!"
>"One of us should give him their number"
Now, recently I handed in my v card to my gf, and got hers, and I was low on condoms, so I figured I should grab another pack.
>Snag my brand, but it's got a pretty distinctive packaging
>Fuck it, I don't care what these retail employees thing
>I'm carrying a tonne of shit at this point, and just have the condoms proudly held on the edge of my left hand
>Run into the sloots again near the checkout
>One of them sees the c's, and legit has the little gasp thing going on
>They're all giggling behind me
>I do my stuff and walk out
>Catch them checking me out as I leave

It's a little thing, and not major, plus I probably could have gotten one of their numbers, but I'm happy. Brightened my day.
>>
>>39653429

Had a crush on girl and even tho she thinks i'm perfect boyfriend material she can't develop any feelings, never has with anyone so she might be asexual. She's also really bussy with college so we couldn't even try. Right person at the wrong time i gues, we parted on good terms but it still hurts like a motherfucker because if i keep in touch it'll remind me of what i don't have and if i stop talking i'll lose her forever
>>
>>39656636
Steal her, worked for me twice
>>
>>39659093
>never has with anyone so she might be asexual.
meme/mental illness

I think she's either just extremely anxious and wants to avoid relationships or she found oyu physically repulsive.
>>
>>39653429
I spent all day snowboarding with my friends and gf. Then we went to a bar. Then we came home and ate edibles and watched Akira. I really should be asleep, but in posting on /fit/ instead.

9/10 day. Life seems pretty good rn.
>>
File: tumblr_noisnvVqhb1thjbjao1_400.jpg (6KB, 400x150px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noisnvVqhb1thjbjao1_400.jpg
6KB, 400x150px
>about to turn 20
>still a virgin

Tell me lads, for how long are we to endure?
>>
>>39659187
ahh 4 years ago, i remember it like it was right now.

As soon as you make it, i feel like the light is finally at the end of the tunnel for me.
>>
>>39659078
Meant for
>>39658419
>>
>>39659187
You're still young as fuck dude
>>
>>39659209
I thought most males in the western world lose their virginity earlier than that.
>>
>>39659217
Well yeah but 20 is still pretty young. Get on some dating site. Getting sex isn't as hard as people think, you just have to actually talk to girls(or boys if that's what you're into.)

Actual meaningful relationships is where I always fuck up
>>
>>39659217
Nah man, our generation is doing pretty shitty.

Japan has it the worst I think, heard a report on how I think it was roughly half of 30 year olds are virgin over there. Don't quote me but it was a startling figure.
>>
I'm not, I literally consider myself a broken person (no emo), I just keep lifting and cutting because I want to see my abs other than that life is miserable and I have to drag myself to do everything

Nothing I enjoy
>>
File: 1454837515545.jpg (62KB, 385x450px) Image search: [Google]
1454837515545.jpg
62KB, 385x450px
>>39654731
>I can see my shoulders progressing, my back, my legs, the pant sizes dropping, but my stomach and mantit fat are still persistent as ever.
Well, nothing unusual lad, stick to it. The first places you put fat on will be the last to go, give it one, two, three years, whatever.
Chances are you also corrected your posture, making some fat places look more apparent.
>>
>>68497982
I have a big presentation due at work tomorrow. I'm not a good speaker in groups so I'm pretty nervous. I've written out a whole speech and keep practicing it. Hopefully I'll have it down pat.

Gonna be some of the worst 45 mins of this year I reckon. Haha.
>>
File: 1480987628311.jpg (67KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1480987628311.jpg
67KB, 421x421px
Is anyone here in nogf mode because they want to taste their own fails or mistakes at their own pace and chew them before spiting them into the maturity box?

My gfs have been amazing people and they usually are a few years older than me and they could be wonderful influence, but I just keep fucking everything because I want to go at my own pace, along with enjoying my passion (music) and I couldve jumped into a "more mature" wagon, but fuckit seems so boring in there.

Am I afraid to grow up? Im the kind of man who doesnt even think in having children (u fucking nuts?) , 28 y.o. ending nursery grad and already a dietitian. I just want to enjoy this one ticket ride and I see more joy with my music and science reading than thinking about buying a fucking iphone, ipad and a expensive car.

If you read this shit, did you feel me? Am I a manchild?
>>
File: 1444468068109.gif (1MB, 524x360px) Image search: [Google]
1444468068109.gif
1MB, 524x360px
tfwGF.
I've been dating my gf for just under a year and I'm starting to lose interest. My gf seems to have noticed this so she constantly complains about how I'm not giving her enough attention etc. which is making me feel stressed out. In addition she is cranky all the time, and super needy when she isn't. It's driving me insane to the point where I just want to break up and be alone without having to worry about someone else's feelings all of the time.
Only reason why I haven't done anything yet is because our families are really close to each other and I know she wouldn't handle it well. She also apparently has used a lot of money on my xmas gifts so I'd feel extra shitty dumping her now.
I hate being so bad with relationships.
At least I'm getting back into lifting and feeling good about myself, so there's that.
>>
>>39661718
https://youtu.be/9VM1UA0pCMQ

Watch this video and get her to watch it. Key point is to ask each other for specific things and not just have vague expectations you can't even explain to yourself.
>>
>>39661718
if you break up now she can return the gifts.
if you break up in january she cant get her money back, youre stuck with gifts you dont enjoy bc theyre hers, and most importantly youre in an unenjoyable relationship for another month
>>
>>39661718
Girl here
Please tell her everything
Tell her how she stresses you with literally asking attention, please let her know so she could try to work on it

Men complain about women being vague and bitchy when you guys don't even tell us what is wrong
>>
>>39661380

>did you feel me

No.

>am I a manchild

You just have no ambition/drive

Not a manchild
>>
>actaully did well in all my classes
>have a few hundred dollars more in my bank account than i thought i did
>fatass but steadily losing weight
>feeling a lot better about myself since I've started working out

Sometimes life isn't so bad
>>
>>39653429
I have no friends and work in high finance.

I used to be so smart and confident, then I started doing hard drugs and now it feels like I set myself up to fail at all times. I don't get high any more, but it feels like I subconsciously don't think im good enough to interact with these people I work with and do business with. The result is me coming off as extremely awkward and autistic.

It's fucking retarded because people generally seem to like me the most and have the most respect for me after I've had a couple drinks and feel relaxed enough to speak my mind.

I know I'm a relatively smart guy because the people I work with are extremely smart and im able to hold thought provoking conversations with them, and theyve told me as much.

I'm just so fucking intimidated by people who are already extremely successful. It's bad. I don't know how to deal with this and get past it.
>>
>>39662235
Same fag here

Also just breathed a huge sigh of relief because im going into the office on a Sunday to catch up on work, which usually means the owner of my shop is in. Fortunately, he left the country til the new year on saturday, which I'd forgotten about before a minute ago.

Now I don't have to awkwardly say hi.

I'm never gonna make it in finance
>>
>>39653429

I have to much work to do for uni right now, because I decided to pick up two extracurricular courses. Im submerged in stress right now, because of all the deadlines I have to attain. I can't give up on any of the courses, because I am cooperating with people, and they depend on me. I don't want them to fail the course because of me, so I suck it up and try to get by day by day. Going slow and steady will eventually get me at the finish line.

>No advice needed, I'm just venting
>>
>>39653429
I'm not a virgin and talking to girls was never a problem for me, but there is one girl who asked me out this spring (knew her from school, she is probably a strong 7/10) and instantly spilled my Spaghettis. I had way hotter girls than her but I never had that strange feeling and nervousness with them.

Fuck my ass /fit/.
>>
So...my girlfriend of four years broke up with me a montheads and a half ago.

We were both pretty ambitionless. I worked, she didnt. We both played games and watched anime all the time, honestly thought she was pretty happy.

Apparently she wasn't, and decided to break things off. Hurt like a motherfucker, but because I knew I'd let myself fall into oblivion I'd I didn't get help, I did the only positive thing I could do.

I reached out to friends and family, and signed up for the gym.

I haven't really touched any of my games since, and I've been content just hanging out with people and working out.

Doesn't help the fact that I'm still fucking lonely as shit. I went from sleeping with someone every night or having someone at home to talk with 100% of the time to...nothing at home.

I have a long way to go, because I'm diabetic and until I started this weighed 330 (down to 300), but I'm doing something and proud of it, which is more than I can say for my ex. She's still doing the same shit.

I'll probably be making my own thread soon because I don't have the money for my personal trainer anymore, but really want to do more and I think fit can help.

Talking with a chick via text right now, but she lives two hours away and is pretty negative. I don't want to walk myself into someone who will demotivate me.
>>
Can you help me with this fit? I'm seeing a girl and I think she likes me (she invited me to a date twice). Last date I asked her if she's seeing someone else and having sex with him, and she admitted she is seeing this guy and sleeping with him.. But that he's not interested in her seriously for a relationship (hence she's going out with me). This really unsettled me when she said it, and I felt a bit inhibited and sad.. So I gathered courage and I told her I thought she was free and not seeing anyone, because I can't conceive having sex often with someone who you're not in a relationship with. She said that he wasn't actually important and she's actually meeting me because she likes me in different ways... Now I don't get how I can move forward.. If he choses to be with me I don't want her to see anyone else of course.. What do?
>>
>>39662538
Sounds like a whore. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a girl like her. Maybe the other guy is in the same situation as you and shes just playing him
>>
Got drunk and slept with my ex last night. We've been talking more lately but I'm not sure if I want to go through this emotional rollercoaster again. Sex was great though, even though she was on the rag.
>>
>>39662366
Take it slow dude, if you're about to make a big decision regarding her think on it first. She obviously likes you, and I don't know what your current situation is, but just message her once in a while asking how she is and tell her some story about something that recently happened to you.
As for me. I'm in love with my best friend. I know she thinks I'm attractive, she cares about me and she's told a mutual friend that she would date me - if she were single. She's engaged /fit/, and has been for over a year. She's like a 6.5/10 but honestly (I know this sounds homo) I care about her so much. We have stupid arguments that couples have and she buys me sweet gifts. Ugh. Another thing is I was (kind of still am) seeing her 9/10 good friend. But I just don't have the same feelings for her. We work together so we've spent hundreds of hours together. And it just sucks that I can't say/do anything.

I've even met her boyfriend and he's a nice guy. I want her to be happy and if I say anything it'll fuck things up for her.
>>
>>39653429

This nigga looks like a supreme gentleman
>>
>>39662658
Ye but at least he's gettin his dick wet. I think she's serious when she says she likes me, she keeps inviting me to do stuff, wants me to meet her parents.. Like bf material.. but I want to either get serious with this or just move on to some other girl. She said she learned to make a difference between affection and sex, and that she's had occasional partners before but she's tired of it, like that she cried after mindless sex.. She also doesn't drink at all and never does drugs.
>>
>>39655133
Or you could fucking find out yourself on that little device you're using right now.
>>
>>39662772
You are unironically the cuck.
>>
Finally hit 2pl8 squat today. I know its not much but still a nice milestone for me
>>
>>39663257
Yeah but I came into her life much later than she did this, I mean she told me these things testerday when we met up for the second time ever.. So it's either she makes up her mind and choses or I move on.. It's the only thing right?
>>
>>39664752
>only dated 2 times
>wants you to meet her parents already
>fucking someone else while you take her out on dates(you probably pay for everything)

She's fucking crazy and a whore and you're a cuck dude. Stay far away
>>
>>39664752
So say she "makes up her mind" and chooses you, are you really gonna trust her? She could just be telling you what you want, especially if you're going to give her an ultimatum.
>>
>>39664795
I actually already met her parents because she invited me at her graduation and I made a good impression on them, so they wanted me to go have dinner at their house. So far we always split up expenses when we go out. The problem here is I haven't been laid for a long time and beggars can't be choosers. Plus I think than more than actually being a whore herself, she's been toyed by guys who wanted to fuck her but not be in a relationship with her. We're in a big city so it's pretty frequent. Yeah, she's emotionally unstable tho, I guess.

>>39664814
Yeah this scares me a bit, she doesn't look like a backstabbing person tho and said than when she's been officially engaged she has alway been loyal.. Basically she said she slept around with people who always actually agreed on not being in a relationship. Fuck I have a thousand doubts, but I crave sex and companionship/intimacy.
>>
>>39664928
Dude, she will break your heart. You know she's riding the carousel. Why do you really think you're different to her? Because she says so? She's still fucking another guy. You're just a new infatuation.
>>
>>39653429
>Have something you wanna get off your chest?
How come I can always act like cocky Chad around people. Put on a fake smile, be funny and alpha AF. Have friends gfs look at me when I'm talking, like literally taking in every word I say. I mean I know how peoples brains work, I can pull this off.
And yet I feel empty and dead inside. Bored by people.
I got 'tfw no gf' but I have this impossible standard to not be bored by someone if I'm gonna be around anyone for 2 consecutive days.
Only girl ever I've had engaging conversation with was 2/10 Physics PhD, feels now like I should have gone for 2/10.
>>
>>39664993
Maybe you're right. I didn't remember dating to be so fucking hard. At least I gave it a shot.
>>
>>39653429
>have something you want to get off your chest?
Yes, my man boobs
>>
>>39662538
wtf that's some emotional bf bullshit she's pulling.
dump her before she cucks you into oblivion, don't waste your time with trash.
>>
When I was a kid my mom laughed at me and my attempts at having a romantic life so much that it's been holding me back for years now.
>>
I slept with the girl of my dreams a few weeks ago, girl I'd actually had a minor crush on for a while, and finally it happened. Talked to her a few days later and it wasn't awkward or anything, I was on a high. Then after I asked her out (yeah funny order to do things in) she said no, tl;dr she can't deal with the fact she's 9 years older than me (19 and 28) so fug. Was dealing with it ok until I saw her again a few days ago and now its playing on my mind. We still get on really well, and she still acts like she's into me, but its all a bit fucked now desu senpai. I haven't been hung up on a girl like this before, especially not after sleeping with them once.
Did I suddenly become beta?
>>
>>39665145
>>39662538
This desu, drop her. Dunno if you've had many relationships but, I had one similar (she was bi, so her sidepiece was a chick) but basically it just works out as a bit of a one sided attention contest from your end? Honestly, find a better girl who tries hard from her end as well, she'll come along. Better to wait than tear your hair out over wondering if she's with (((him))) for literally the rest of your relationship.
>>
>>39665145
>>39665239
These lads are right. Ive just had this happen to me.
>>
>>39665239
Nah brah her interest is evident.. She keeps inviting me to do stuff, she basically said she liked me from the moment she saw me. She want me to go out again next week, it's not like she doesn't put any effort in this. After every meet up she's written she's enjoyed the time together. If she's being fake she's very good at it. She said she's exclusive if things are clear that there is a serious relationship going on. Plus I think I'm more attractive than her. I have basically very little experience in relationships because I was fat as an adolescent, so I had social anxiety for a long time.. I'm 23 and I lost my v card to a literal whore. Fuck.
>>
>>39665239
Then again the fear that she'll sleep around is fucking hard to deal with.
>>
My girlfriend of 6 years left me for a 6'2 overweight guy

I'm 5'7 and have been lifting for half a decade. I finally learned, guys.
>>
>>39665399
>>39665421
Look that's just it. For me she was hot and cold, but I never got the idea out of my head, especially when she so casually told me "yeah I'm seeing someone else" at the start of the relationship. Fast forward a few months, and my own stress was too much. I'm an autist like everyone else on this board, so I obviously couldn't stop fixating on it. We broke up over the phone, whilst I was playing dragon age 2 on my pc. I didn't bat an eyelid I was so relieved when it happened. Honestly, I would recommend taking a step back from the situation and looking at it objectively? I was just grateful that someone "liked" me, so even if it tore me up I finally felt like i'd made it. But looking back on it now, it was too much stress, and I pushed away someone else who potentially I would still be together with now for the sake of one woman who I kept on giving the benefit of the doubt to.
>>
>>39653429
Failed the most important test of my life, wont get into the college i wanted. Quit working out for 2 months and almost starved to death, lost 15kgs and now i can barely deadlift 160kgs, down from 240.
>>
File: 20161206_153747.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161206_153747.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Well, in the past two years I've lost 130lbs. Ivery been doing horribly the past few months and I've gained back 10lbs, leaving me with just under 80lbs to lose. I'm a 24 year old Virgin because I'm ugly and have a little dick. I can't seem to find a source of happiness besides drugs and books, and I have nobody. All in all, my life can only really get better next year.
>>
>>39653429
>in cardio room at gym
>usually at least a few elderly people doing light walking on treadmill.
>bro comes in
>opens window
>its 10 degrees F outisde
>does 10 minutes of obnoxiously fast running and leaves
>doesn't close window

Kill yourself.
>>
>>39665479
It was worth trying anon. You'll get your strength back fast, you'll go to another college and make it there..

>>39665525
Drop the fucking drugs and hit the gym hard. I was fat too.. You'll make it, I promise.
>>
>>39665592
i'll maybe try again next year, but i'll be 21 by then.
>>
>>39665189
send help ;_;
>>
>>39655117
Tell us stories anon.
>>
>>39653429
listen up kids. Almost 40 here got a life lesson for you.

I grew up in a distant family and i cut out emotional ties at 9 years old.

All i wanted was my own family. My whole life i just wanted someone who loved me more than anyone else.

I looked every where i moved 2000 miles away and tried my best went out with bunch of women but they were mostly sloots or did want a relationship. I got and education got a good job. I was well traveled and ambitious none of that mattered.

Love is not real. Chase money.
>>
I'm after a qt girl I met at class
I'm being really bipolar on whether or not it's going well though, every few hours I go from "IT'S GONNA HAPPEN" to "It will never happen"

Last time I had a gf was 2 years ago and that relationship fucked me up so bad that I went intentionally single for the longest time so I need to get my pickup game back
>>
I'm actually really good. I've been wanting to tell somebody, but I don't want to seem like I'm bragging. Since venting feels is literally what this thread is for, and we're all anon:

>Long term gf and I break up. It had been coming for a while.
>She had actually been pretty emotionally abusive, didn't realise it at the time.
>Crushed my self esteem, body image issues out the ass.
>Finishing my cut, all of my lifts were stalling hard.

Then, all of a sudden:
>Not looking to, but accidentally start dating extremely qt girl.
>Several other female friends reveal their interest now that I'm single.
>Academic life going well. Asked to write an article for a respected scientific journal.
>Social life is going crazy. Have several options of things to do almost every night.
>Start slow bulk. OHP, bench, squats, all rising, started to beat my PRs.
>New flatmate is just the best guy. I've had plenty of male friends before, but this guy is completely unironically my bro. Actually like the brother I never had.
>Creative block lifts (photographer, when I have time). Start taking good pics again.
>Turns out that both bro and qt are into photography too.
>The undergrads I'm supervising actually treat me with a lot of respect, and ask for my advice a lot.
>Means a lot to me, because I'm pretty young, and feel weird supervising people of a similar age.
>Also want to socialise with me. Ask me to parties, invite me fit Christmas meals with them.
>Getting compliments on my academic work, my art, and my physical fitness almost daily.
>Part of me still struggles to believe that compliments are genuine, but I'll get there.

I could write a whole post about the girl to be honest. I've anyways been a very stoic person, but damn... I didn't really know I could be as happy as I am at the moment.

>Tfw making it, one day at a time.
>Tfw we're all going to make it.

Don't stop trying bros. Work out what you want, and make that shit happen. It's going to be damn hard, but we'll all make it.
>>
File: hapjak.jpg (27KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
hapjak.jpg
27KB, 600x765px
>>39665942
I know that feel
I'm a huge stoic but also a narcissistic cunt so I like talking about my success
>>
I'm gonna do it !
>>
>>39661718

this
>>39661814
>>39662106

I can relate to that feel, I was almost in the same situation.
I lost interest, and she eventually broke up, but our families remained somewhat close to each other, except our mothers.

Don't wait, just tell her what's on your mind. She might try not to expect so much attention, or she might decide to breakup, either way you don't end up stuck, at least you would have been honest and told her what's wrong.
>>
File: yay.png (163KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
yay.png
163KB, 500x497px
>>39659078
>friend is dating this girl on and off for 4 years
>either out of respect or autism I was never attracted to her until about April
>I had of course become friends with her
>my friend and I have been good friends since 2nd grade, so I make sure he's cool with it
>he even encourages it
>girl and I start talking more and more, and I fall for her even harder
>without getting into autistic levels of detail I'll just say she was/is pretty much perfect
>realize my best opportunity to tell her comes in halfway through October
Let me also take a moment to explain something. I don't remember why I thought this was a good idea, but for some reason I had set up a get-together between him and her. I think it was because of some shit flinging on either side of me between them that I wanted them to meet and get over it. Anyway:
>I tell her how I feel
>she had no idea
>doesn't outright say no, just says she needs to think about it a bit
(Yes I know how it sounds, but that wasn't verbatim, she was really genuine about it, like she is about most things.)
>the meeting I had set up between them was to happen the next day
>text my friend to ask how it went, and he's being dodgey and indirect, so I already know what happened
>deep down I know but I keep lying to myself
>she calls me up and we talk for a while, she tells me, of course I break down a bit, no crying thank god
>next day go see friend and talk about it and where we (especially I) stand now
>we talk about it for hours, I break driftwood in his yard with a sledgehammer for stress release, and yell a lot, mostly sexist things
>cops get called for domestic violence but we clear it up
>few days down the line call her and explain everything, how I really, REALLY feel, etc.
>at this point we've been good friends for a long time and agree to stay as such
And now we just don't click like we used to before mid-October. It really fucking hurts because she's one of my only friends, and because I still love her.
>>
Work in IT, been feeling down for a while now, felt like loosing my mind or something, constantly depressed and not happy in life even though I have a good job and a actually doing quite well. Decided to actually look at myself for once and find out what is really bothering me, finally am going to work on myself..

2017- will be the year I go back to being a normie
>>
>>39666357
I should also clarify a few things.
>by April they hadn't been dating for almost a year
>their get-together with unexpected happenings was only a one time thing in the long run
>>
>>39653429
Can't gain muscle and my elbow makes a noise whenever I lift. Worried doing it all wrong but to late now
>>
>>39659187
You're still young bruh.

I lost mine at 22, one year ago. And it was quite underwhelming, even though I used to stress about being a late virgin.

Now it's more like
>ywn be a wizard
>>
>>39662538

Tell her politely but firmly that you're not interested in her any more but would be happy to be fwb (if you want) or that you'd rather not see her any more (if you don't want).
>>
>>39666357
>and because I still love her
HAH wtf anon. You been interested in this chick for a couple of months and you're acting like she's your fuckin' ex-wife or something. Get your damn shit together.
I was in a similar situation, "friend" of mine (old acquaintance more like, our friendship fell apart after I started dating his sister) and his ex were on and off for a couple of years.. One night we got pissed and she busted into my room after I'd gone to bed and started blowing me, then I fucked the shit outta her. Couple of days later she tells me it's unfair on him and we should stay away from each other. It sucked a bit, because she was a very solid 9.5/10, I'd never even realized it because she always wears loose fitting clothes and I didn't look at her much out of minimal respect for my friend... but we really clicked for the day and a half we spent together, don't mean I'm gonna go off crying about love and shit, damn you a little girl.
>>
>>39653429
I'm learning IT, but it's been years since I realised I have no passion for this, nor do I hate IT.

Yet, I feel like it would be a waste to give up before a degree, but also a pain to carry on while I could go and try to do something more meaningful to me.
I don't even know what I would study beside IT, for example I love history but it's a dead end, I would like to become a dog handler for the police or something, even though I've never had a dog, etc...

Plus, my parents expect me to carry on.

Do you guys have any advice ?
>>
>>39659187
>>39659209
>>39666447
Hah whooooa and I thought my sex life was sad.. I lost it on my 15th birthday and "only" had 6 partners by the time I was 20... I thought that was way below average.
>tfw never even been /fit/ just averagepotato with no social skills, never even picked up a chick they come to me and I don't even know why, always seen myself as an ugly bastard. I guess the golddigger meme is accurate, literally all I've got going for me is living in a mansion near the beach.
>>
>>39664928
>>beggars can't be choosers

If a man is starving in the street and he finds a box of food with a clearly marked poison symbol on it, he can absolutely choose not to eat the poisoned food.

This girl is the equivalent of poisoned food.
>>
I weighed more than most of the men on here at one point and I've been stalling for a good while stuck at 200 lbs. I'm really lonely, yet scared to get close to others because I'm ashamed of my body.
Many people have said I'm attractive (or at least getting there) because of my fat distribution, but they don't seem to understand that you get loose skin when you lose so much weight. It's painful to explain something like that to guys when you desperately want to love someone. I can't figure out how to turn my brain off and focus on other things.
>>
>>39666530
http://www.techexams.net/

Only honest, solid advice I can give is don't give up and do what it takes. It is really your own life, and don't wait for approval from anybody
>>
>>39653429
Went overly confident to /theclub/ yesterday alone to find myself doing cocaine and being an arrogant prick toe everyone including a potential gf who is literally perfect who had to carry my ass home because I ended up blacked out talking shit to her so she left in the morning where I woke up to three messages from friends who asks me if I'm okay and all I can think about is

>her

Literally told me she'd never been hurt like that before. She forgives me but in the end, I feel like the scum of the earth. I feel like I don't derserve her after that. I don't know why I fucked up like that. That + social withdrawal from my college peers and nothing going on for me except som pretty good looks and a nice body which is why I get away with being such a douche to these people.

This is not going to end well
>>
>>39667005
How do I achieve this mode?
>>
File: Polaroid 113.jpg (399KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Polaroid 113.jpg
399KB, 1600x1200px
not sure if i'm allowed to post here but i need some advice and i don't have a real avenue

i really like this guy (call him adam), he's a coworker and sort of asked me out immediately, he's more normalfag than me (i'm pretty autistic haha) and we've had fun and i like him but he's sort of lazy and so thin and still lives with his mom but...should any of that matter?

the real issue is there's another guy who i KNOW likes me and we're pretty much the same person but i'm just not ~into him at all, the one party we went to together he got ridiculously drunk and loud and sort of scared me, ended up having to tuck him into the bed while he was on the verge of choking on his own puke and ive never really forgotten but i don't know how to tell him, plus, what if he could really make me happy

dating is just so much, you either break up or get married, that on and off seems ideal because i'm awful at commitments but i think both of them deserve better than me being indecisive
>>
>22
>currently NEET
>overweight since elementary school
>obese since middle school
>bullied much because of it, sometimes I dwell on it even now
>didn't have internet or cell during highschool, fitting in was impossible
>wanted to die each day, grades were bad but managed to graduate
>after high school I isolated myself
>didn't work much and essentially wasted the last 4 years while everyone I went to school with went to college
>decide to start losing weight mid Dec last year
>lost 64lbs
>should have lost much more since then, down to 215
>haven't lost any in the last few months
>hate myself for it
>so lonely I want to die

I know if I just start doing what I did before I'll lose the rest and not be ashamed to be seen, get a real job, and be able to do the things that make me happy.
>>
>>39654579
>>39654639
Just saying I'm still here and would love some perspective.
>>
>>39653429
Getting through severe anxiety coupled with depressive episodes.

Started seeing a therapist. I think she's gonna help a lot brehs. I would recommend the same for anyone dealing with mental health issues.

Love you all.
>>
>>39655016
Your social anxiety is not retarded. Roughly 7% of all people have social anxiety that takes shape in a fear of doing certain things.

The best way to combat it is to slowly start doing the things that scare you. It will suck, but after enough exposure, your anxiety will either go away or reduce to normal levels.

I believe in you breh.
>>
>>39667869
Just enjoy the time with him and let it flow, with no preassure and stress. If it has to be something, it will be something. Just hear what your heart has to say.
>>
>>39656096
Thank you for sharing man.

I'm hoping for the best for you dude. I believe in you.
>>
>>39668969
Stop projecting your insecurities onto your fat. You'll find that once you lose the weight the problems will still be there.

I'm going to take a leaf out of the HAES-movement and say that you deserve to be seen, have a real job, do things which make you happy whilst being fat.

t. anon who's struggling with the same kind of issues
>>
i keep thinking about the sex i used to have with my ex gf, it wasnt even that good but i just miss it. she had really nice little breasts and was so cute

fuck lads i broke up with her over 6 months ago
>>
>be 19
>dad is 52
>dad met my mom in america when he was stationed here with french air force
>ran away to join military at 15
>flew mirage 2000N with two big 'ol nukes strapped to the wings in the 80s
>dads a fucking badass
>saw him cry twice in my life, when his mom died and when his first daughter married
>only time i got alone with him was when he would make me fix things with him
>cars, house, gadgets, carpentry
>was always hard on me, had a temper and would smack me when I deserved it
>good at heart and just wanted me to be a better man
>always sat in silence in the car, wasn't much to say
>if we talked he told me lessons I needed to know to be a man
>dad worked so often, always busted his ass to give me a better future
>most hard working and stoic man in my life
>goes on work trip to Paris to train for new planes to fix
>his work has been overworking him for a year straight
>stress is through the roof
>dies in his sleep in a hotel in Paris
>wake up on Thanksgiving to my mother crying like I've never heard a human cry before
>absolute agony coming from her voice
>cancel thanksgiving, immediately fly to france
>take my dads body to the south of france where he's from
>small town, our entire family lives there
>memorial
>200 people show up
>greet every one of them stoically
>my sisters and mother cry, can't handle it
>greet every one of my fathers friends I recognize from childhood, 200 people line up on their way out and kiss us on the cheek twice in french fashion as they leave
>wrote an amazing speech for my father, made every one cry like crazy
>sit there while everyone cries looking at the portrait of my father
>stay in france for a week
>french custom has my fathers body on a table in the living room, like an open casket without the casket
>stay in the house with my father's body for a week before we leave
>he looks like he's just taking a nap

We head back home, it been a couple weeks. I think three almost.
>>
>lifting at gym for muscle and fitness
>sex with bf
>touches me all over
>tells me "you got thinner!"
>mfw why during sex
>>
>>39669258
https://youtu.be/4cxLZO8A4BM

>back home
>hit the gym
>play the song my father's military unit played for his funeral
>get under the bench
>threw 5 pounds on top my PR i wanted to hit, it felt impossible last time without it
>hit every rep, felt like nothing

>go home
>help mother with cleaning out the garage
>half the garage is my father's tools
>never got to learn half of them, has crazy amounts of strange tools and machines from working on aircraft
>metallic tape that can withstand flight at 700mph
>all kinds of shit, all mine to figure out
>mom picks up an old paint scraper on his bench, throws it in a bin to throw away
>pissed, he's had that paint scraper for a decade
>cant show im upset over something so small
>take bin out to trash for mom
>open it, go to pour it in
>filled with my dad's stuff
>my dad's robe was sitting on top, he always wore it. Almost iconic of him
>took it out, not letting that go

I then proceeded to cry like a bitch holding my dad's stuff on the side of my house for the first time in years. I just wanna see my dad again /fit/

I just wanted him to be proud of me
>>
>>39669258
mfw you actually think your dad was a good guy. He smacked you and couldn't even hold a conversation with you? Life really dealt you a shitty dad, but it's hard to tell if it's all you know.
>>
>>39669271
Do you even know what mfw means?
>>
>>39653429
I'm still dyel mode but finally have some confidence and managed to initiate a conversation with a girl in a club for the first time in forever. Here's how it went:
>spot a slender qt redhead dancing with her chubby friend
>she looks at me a couple of times
>think fuck it, just talk to her
>walk over
>try to come up with a first line to break the ice
>tap on her shoulder and talk in her ear
>"I have no idea how to flirt with girls in a club, can you help me?"
>oh god what did I do?
>she laughs, visibly embarrassed (for me probably) hiding behind her chubby friend
>her friend talks to me a little and the redhead excuses herself to the toilet
>ask the chubby if the redhead has a boyfriend
>she says yes
>alright fuck this
>get a drink
>the redhead comes up to me later and asks me if I want to go outside and smoke a cigarette
>alright, I thought this bimbo has a boyfriend
>some smalltalk
>tells me about how sweet she thought my approach was
>she starts talking about her boyfriend
>oh boy
>shit talk him a little saying how can he leave his girlfriend go to a club alone
>defends him a little
>jockingly ask her on a scale from 1-10 how likely is she to cheat
>she gets kinda pissed of but says maybe a 2 or 3
>spent some time with her but nothing happened
>didn't ask for her number cause I thought I don't want to end up in the friendzone but realized the morning after, I'd really like to have some female friends

I guess it's a start. Any good starters for how to approach girls in a club? Should I start with tinder?
>>
>>39669362
Troll
>>
>>39669374
Why?
>>
>>39669329
Yeah, let me have some stranger on 4chan tell me who my father was. My dad rarely smacked me, and it was just upside the head, and always well deserved. Most of the talking between us was serious because my dad didn't have a lot of time after work and still had to raise a kid right. Trust me, dad wasn't some abuser. He was a good man.
>>
Fucking sick of my girlfriend, i get no joy out of being with her and she is controlling and gets mad when I want to hang out with my friends. I just want to be single again but she's moved across the world to be with me, we live together and it seems like there's no way out.

At least I get lots of workouts in cause I'm always avoiding spending time with her by going to the gym
>>
>>39669480
Have you talked to her about it? Does she have anyone but you to socialize with?
>>
>>39669480
You only live once man. Why do this to yourself???
>>
>legs and shoulders last wednesday
>do medium weight squats (2plate) for the first time in months
>do push presses for the first time this year probably
>can't work out on thursday and friday because leg doms and shoulder hurts
>vow to never do push presses again
>don't work out on saturday and sunday because tired as fuck
don't even know what's happening. maybe i avoided another flu (was bed ridden for 2 weeks in october) by sleeping so much. anyway, hoping to get back into training today, i already miss it
>>
>>39669532
>can't work out on thursday and friday because leg doms
How new are you?

Don't know what's up with your shoulder, but have you tried doing some face pulls and other rotator cuff strengthening exercises? I used to have some issues with inflamed shoulder and biceps from heavy pressing. Since I started doing face pulls, it's been all okay.
>>
>>39669549
>do medium weight squats (2plate) for the first time in months
had hip issues so i only did really light squats, like 0plate for a couple of reps until it got uncomfortable. my shoulder is fine again, i'll just never do push presses again, that's just asking for injury. last time it was the back, still bothering me to this day.
>>
>>39669246
You sound like me 5 years ago. I'm still single.
>>
I have this feeling in my mind that I'm not good enough. I'm 20, 6'3" and /fit/ with good hair, but my flaws bother me. I have a weak chin, baggy eyes, and a 7"x5" pencil dick. I can't help but feel not good enough.
>>
>>39669611
I know that feel. I'm you but worse.
>21
>5'9
>early stages of MPB
>okay face
>7x4.7

It's important to find out what your inferiority complex stemms from. Mine clearly comes from my brothers who're better than me in pretty much any regard aside from financially. Being better at 1 thing that they care about too worked for me.
>>
>>39653429
Ex gf, which I loved and still love a lot, sends me snapchat pictures from dates with some guy and lots of heart emojis, kinda fucking with me mentally. I also have nothing to look forward to in my life atm. Not really sad though, it all just feels fucking empty.
Gym is going alright i guess :^)
>>
>>39653429
What do I want to get off my chest? This 2pl8 Bench - hit 90Kg for a triple, but I haven't yet got the ton.
>>
>>39669506

Yes we've talked about and she's only really made one or two friends since moving here. She did make a bunch of friends but they were all guys, after a bit now I'm closer to them than she is which she gets angry at me for?? They're funny dudes so we chill sometimes now she complains when we all hang out that they're only interested in me.

>>39669518
Too much of a pussy to break up I guess, I feel horrible if I dump her I still want her to be happy but whilst im with her I can't be happy.
>>
>Study overseas, away from family
>small group of friends at uni and barely talk out of uni
>talked to previous crush about relationships
>feel like shit after.
>right lat bigger than left
Damn /fit/ oneitis is some shit. I just want some affection brahs.
>>
>Meet a girl, she's my type
>Ask her out
>Get stood up once and she apologizes make plans to reschedule
>She says work calls her in and won't be able to make the make up date
> made a tinder to get over the fact I got stood up
>Get a few matches, set up a date
>Still thinking about the girl that stood me up

I feel like the reason it's bothering me is because I might actually like this girl and want to give it another shot. The last time she backed out was because of work reasons so I feel like it was a genuine reason and I dhould try again soon. On the other hand my head and all my friends are telling me to forgot about her.
What does /fit think?

Also to keep it fit related recently got back into the gym after a 4 month break and my squat weight didn't go down.
>>
File: IMG_0941.jpg (114KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0941.jpg
114KB, 612x612px
I'm on a verge of breaking up with my boyfriend. I love him more than anything, but I feel like I must go back home overseas and finish my degree.

The craziest part is that I love him to bits and I'd be willing to give up so much for him. But deep down I know that I can't let myself down like that. I can't let another person to get on the way of my dreams. Although I don't know if education, title and money makes me happy. Or happier than what he makes me. But I'm still choosing the former one, because I want to fill my potential. I have to make it on my own.

I guess today is the day when I choose to love myself more than I love him. I got tickets booked, uni lined up and everything planned.

I'm just afraid that I'll never love anyone like him. No one can replace him. There won't be another him.
>>
>>39653429
>be in law school
>second year
>ex from first year around on a daily basis since we all have the same classes
>talks shit about me to literally everyone I know
>some buy it, some don't
>she has a new bf 2 weeks after we break up
>she was fit, but start dating new girl that's fitness model tier, legs and ass for days, D tits
>post-finals party
>bring new girl, first time I'm in my classmates eyes with someone else
>at least two chicks and the ex literally drop their jaw in shock when I have a brunette I'm a cocktail dress kissing on me the moment I walk in

It was within the top 3 most satisfying moments of my life; this place is such a clique oriented social dynamic and every romantic interaction is a big deal. Seeing their faces at that moment and all the whispers behind covered hands that happened around me let me know that I was doing something right.
>>
File: seppuku.jpg (132KB, 569x597px) Image search: [Google]
seppuku.jpg
132KB, 569x597px
>>39653429
>gf left me and is now fucking my fatass (120kg) friend

Yep, it really made me question why I lift in the first place.
>>
>>39670114
Come on do it,you are stronk independent woman,also body positive,dont forget to get fat too !
I am sure you will find an another invidiual that loves you as much as he does.
>>
Are long distance relationships worth it?
>>
I don't know if you lifting faggots (I also lift tho) care about such a thing, but I finally achieved the muscle up on my gymnastic rings today. Strict form because my rings are on a stairway and I can't kick around too much. Got myself an all-meat pizza for that one. Cozy.
>>
>>39671320
no, not unless they have an objective end and you genuinely care about the other person

if you've been seeing someone for two months and suddenly they're flying to the other side of the continent for the forseeable future? NOPE
>>
File: IMG_1263.jpg (144KB, 1242x1565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1263.jpg
144KB, 1242x1565px
Fwb with this guy
I think he's amazing, handsome, smart, funny, we live together (as roommates), lift together, play video games and I either suck his dick or we have sex literally every night
He went through a hard break up about a year ago and tells me that he wants to date me but doesn't want to be hurt like he was again
Which I can understand, what I can't understand is why he'd think I could do what she did to him
I'm naked and on top of him all the time! Whether I'm hopping on his d, kissing his neck while he plays video games, sucking him off while he plays games, I'm constantly horny for the guy
Otherwise, I cook for us, clean up for us, we're always joking and laughing but we still have serious conversations if need be - he's come to me for family advice and whatnot

Am I fooling myself to think that this is going anywhere?
On one hand, I know I would wait for him to be ready to date again if I could be with him, on the other, I'm scared that when he is ready, he'Il find someone else.
I know I'll be jealous but I'll be happy for him, too
Should I wait for him to be ready?
He's told me that he's thought about being with me but still isn't sure
Is he keeping me around because maybe he'll want to pursue something further someday or is it more realistic to believe that he's keeping me around because it's a good for now time and because it's convenient?
>>
>>39653668
saved
>>
Punched an old recipe I've been using for years into MFP and found that it's actually quite low-cal and has 10g of protein per serving due to use of eggs. Delicious. Gonna make it a great day and I'm determined to stay within budget.
>>
File: 1481211591641.jpg (67KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1481211591641.jpg
67KB, 480x608px
>>39671432
You're are literally giving all to the dude without him giving the commitment so why would he?
Without knowing the dudes plan I know that what I would be doing is keep searching while have you as a back-up. If even that.
Might not be interested in someone who gives all for nothing but you could still be my PS4 while I wait for next generation
>>
>>39669834
It will be okay man, don't talk to your previous crushes and try to find a new gal
>>
>>39670004
Do it! you got nothing to lose!
>>
>>39671432
Don't fall in love with him, try to find a better guy or this could get ugly fast.
>>
>>39655635
thanks lad
>>
>>39671432
Why do I have to turn gay to get this??
>>
>>39671543
I know that deep down, but it's very hard not to...
I used to be about 30-40 lbs heavier and he was the one that helped me get back into lifting, lose the weight and get my body back to my now slim figure
He's been around the whole time and wanted to be (sleep) with me all throughout
Even as I'm writing I know that it's unhealthy and that it'll end badly.... but I'm so happy just to sit around hanging out and just to cuddle.
Thanks, dude, and I do know that it will only end badly for me since I'm the one emotionally invested, I know that I'll have to let it go.
>>
Just got out of an almost six year relationship, gf broke up with me two weeks ago as I was in the process of moving to a new area for work. It still fucking hurts so much. I met a new chick and we hooked up pretty quick, but I'm not over my ex at all and she seems to be more relationship-minded.

Also I joined tinder to fuck some random sloots, just made a profile last night and liked everyone until there was no one left in my area. Opened this morning and no matches but there was a new chick that was hot as fuck so I super liked her and she messaged me right away with "omg i'm sooo boredd" you guys think she's a bot or something? What should I respond with?
>>
>>39671432
What's "further"? You pretty much already have what most couples consider living the dream when it comes to life together.
I don't know the guy, but he may already be attached to you in his own way and needs a push to realize it and reciprocate your feelings.
I'm just talking out of personal experience though, so your situation might swing in either direction.
>>
>>39663021
> hey guys i have this <problem>
> what does <problem> mean?
> LMAO FAGGOT MUST I GOOGLE IT FOR YOU?
>>
File: feel6.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
feel6.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
>>39653429
>hit intermediate one month ago
>quit uni because I'm an ADD failure
>start a part time retail job, standing continuously for 8hrs a day, with 5 min breaks
>my gym progress has completely IMPLODED
>deloaded 10 kilos on all my pathetic lifts and I still struggle every time, cant even do more than 5 reps on last set

>thought that since I have more free time because of no uni I would start going out with this new group of guys that are into self dev and picking up chicks
>went once and never went back, didnt continue reading, watching videos, or meditating.
>If I'm not working I'm at the gym getting NOGAINS, and when I'm home I just wanna sleep or watch youtube, read asoiaf or play some mindless game

>getting farther and farther from my highschool friends, my only friends, because I cant bear to tell them I quit uni

I guess I'll just start being a slob and eat EVERYTHING I find in front of me, maybe that'll help with my pathetic gym performance.
Cant wait to make some money so I can get my own place and just sit alone in silence
>>
My mind feels like it's been slowly deteriorating throughout the past couple of years. I have cycles where i improve things and things are well but eventually it goes very down. I feel like i want to join the army, give up on my family and just fight for my country because i feel like there's nothing else for me to do. I wanted to become a police officer after i finished my diploma in unrelated field but i don't think i'll be selected to become a police officer. I feel like i am confident in myself but that there is no hope in me anymore. All i've cared about during my holidays have been going to gym everyday, working at retail job ( to keep me busy ) cleaning my room and looking at nationalism/donald trump. I honestly want to become better, get a career (any sustainable one) so i can have a home and kids but i have no genuine hope in myself. I'd rather die in the army.

Doubt anyone will respond but o well.
>>
>>39653429
dad is dying in the hospital
>>
>>39672166
Get him outta there before he dies!
>>
My girlfriend has anxiety and is recovering from bulimia after being a model and having a shitty body image. I've been helping her with exercise/diet, and everything was fine.
At first everything was going okay, but every time exam week comes around for me (all my exams seem to pile up into one week), she just blows up.
Now that it's finals week, she just blew up on me again last night and this morning and wants to talk about stuff.
Every time she pulls this shit, it makes me want to not be with her anymore. I've been holding back on ordering her Christmas present because I feel I should break up with her.
What do, /fit/? I'm not invested enough in this relationship like she is because I don't see her as important as me getting into medical school and pursuing my professional goals.
I'm just not as attracted to her as I used to be after her continuously blowing up on me.
>>
File: pingu.jpg (49KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
pingu.jpg
49KB, 500x435px
>photo of ex gf turns up on fb even though I unfollowed her
>that burning rush every time

Fucking kill me lads
>>
>>39672246
You deserve better than to be treated like that. Let her go.

>>39672121
I wish i had my own place and could sit alone in silence, i just want to be left alone too.

>>39672004
once you've been niave and let lots of people break your heart eventually you stop caring about getting dumped.

Don't rely on tinder, just approach girls in public that are chilling. Just chat then ask to hangout, eventually one will say yes with a smile.

>>39671432
If i ever fwb with a girl it means she's not good enough for me to date.

Imagine if a knight sees a beautiful princess, will he say lets be friends? No he will try courting her and gaining her heart because if he doesnt someone else will.

FWB = FUCK BUDDY, not relationship.
>>
>>39672369
>you deserve better than to be treated like that

It's not the first time I've been told this. Sometimes I feel like I treat her like shit.
Is she just playing the "guilt card"? I feel like I've treated her like shit, but I can't point out specific, recent moments.
What do you mean "I deserve to be treated better"? She gives me all the attention in the world, but I can't reciprocate since I'm so damn busy with the gym, volunteering, and homework.
>>
File: thumbnail_cap.jpg.png (1KB, 152x58px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_cap.jpg.png
1KB, 152x58px
>Invited to the Christmas part this Friday as every year
>Not going by choice
>>
>>39672396
damn, i meant Christmas party
>>
>>39672390
Look mate, these are what you stated.

>not as attracted to her as used to be.
>she blows up at me and i dont like it
>not even considering to get christmas gift
>feel like should break up with her.
>she's getting in way of career goals.

You've stated the reasons why you should not be with her. Nothing else for us to say but point out what you have.
>>
My wife is really fat and getting fatter. For years she had mental/personality problems but she finally got that treated and is doing 100x better. But her eating habits haven't improved, if anything they are worse.

It's really difficult to be fit and watch a loved one eat themselves into morbid obesity.
>>
>>39653429
Good thread homie, /fit could use this more often

I'm dating this girl right now for 2 or 3 weeks now, and shes the bomb. Really like her, sex is amazing, told me she digs my "muscles" hard (6´2 77kg ottermode here LMAOing at womens standards)

Both of us are having sex outside this relationship. I had a one night stand with a hot blonde student this saturday, and i was reinforced that this is a good idea. But i know that shes on a date with some other guy tonght, and somehow i dont like it.

Thinking about what to do, should i make her my exclusive gf or just bear with the shitty feel, continue o bang random girls and enjoy the time we spend together.

Could really some advice here
>>
>>39659187
I lost my virginity when I was 19, most of my friends around the same age (I'm an engineering student though, so that might explain a thing or two). 20 is nothing bro, there are worse things to worry about, like my buddy who's been falsely accused of rape. Almost killed himself.
>>
>>39672522

Kill yourself you cunt.
>>
>>39672595
>he doesnt have a hot girlfriend and can still bang 18 year old blondes with perfect hard, non saggy c-cups
>all that without having to betray someone

really feeling bad for you senpai
>>
>>39672659

>he's 18

Again. Kill yourself you cunt.
>>
File: IMG_20161102_172049.jpg (51KB, 540x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161102_172049.jpg
51KB, 540x394px
Well bros, I squatted 3pl8 a while ago, but also I just failed out of college so it's been rough. Lifting has been going well though.
>>
>>39672672
>he's old enough to use being 18 as an insult

better stop posting, your hands must hurt from the arthritis gramps
>>
>>39654277
>Idk man, running just stuck with me.
Running on a small dirty path that leads through a huge forest right after it stopped raining is one amazing feel.
I enjoy running because I'm anti-social and hate being in a crowded gym. I'm 22 and I've accepted that I'm a loner and I don't think that's a bad thing as long as I can do what I want to do. I generally feel that being around other people limits how creative I can be, and I can't be my real self around people I'm uncomfortable with. The only way to get over this is to be okay with being alone, and then be that person when in public.
>>
>>39671432
Do an ultimatum - we're exclusive, LTR and long-lasting or all of this stops.

You ARE in an LTR in everything but the name.
>>
File: 1470762129880.jpg (92KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
1470762129880.jpg
92KB, 594x395px
>go up to bar with gf
>this fucking slayer is standing there making eye contact with her
what do?
>>
>>39672882
Why'd you do anything?

It's on your girl to not get picked up.

And if she does, good, you got rid of a disloyal girl.

It's a win/win.
>>
>>39672886
just lol @ not instantly giving up your gf to Gandy
after being mogged so hard by him there's literally zero other option
>>
I still miss her

I've got a new GF and she's... nice?

She's pretty, she always wants sex, she'll put up with absolutely anything and still love me and care for me and do anything for me.

But she's not her.

And i fucking hate myself for that.
>>
>>39672522
I'd say stick it as an open thing - don't let it get in the way of bonding with this girl though. Be 100% open about your feels with her, hope that she does the same, and acept that it may end some day. Don't get hooked up on the idea that it's going to last forever like this, and understand that what you have is as random and effected by arbitary emotions as an exclusive relationship.

Love her, Cherish her; not because she's your's, but because she's someone you want to love.
>>
>>39653851
I'm skinny as fuck and my girlfriend might be leaving me in part because being long distance for 4 months and also because I'm kind of lazy, jobless, and depressed as hell. My wrists are tiny like 5-6" in circumference and my genetics have always been kinda shit. I'm 5'11" 160lb skinnyfat Indian. It seems like I can't work on any one thing without her getting annoyed that I'm not working hard enough and that depresses me into giving up on everything and getting drunk and browsing this stupid site. Truthfully, I want to get to 180lb at 10% bodyfat much more than I actually want a job. My girlfriend wants the opposite, and I do want to marry her and have kids. I also have no social life anymore so I don't know if I'll ever find another girl as hot as this one. I want to get a nice body too because I feel like I don't get any respect being this skinny. It's also insurance if my girl does leave me. I'm considering steroids and HGH. I wish my bones were bigger.
>>
>>39673005
It's not your wrists that are the issue, it's your attitude. Also the long distance.
>>
File: 1430781024510.png (15KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
1430781024510.png
15KB, 400x335px
I'm 28 and I make minimum wage in Greece

Then again my brother is 32 and he makes zero in Greece
Fuck
>>
Ex (sorta still) fatty, I went from 47.6 to 31 in 8 months. For some reason girls call me hot now depsite the fact I am still obese, I guess I just look more like a lineman than Chris Christie now. anyway I don't know what to do, should I be on tinder or something? I am 22, I have no friends outside of my college classes (community college, no dorms or actual college things going on), and those are all nerdy dudes most of which are around 30. (CS major). I am afraid to talk to girls I don't know because i don't want to look like a creep (I'm not socially inept, I know how to not seem creepy, and converse casually, but I never have the chance to do that with school etc. Should I try tinder/okc when I am comfortable with my weight, I tried it before but I was still 300+. Or should I try to meet people/girls in real life more?
>>
>>39662235
>>39662297
This was why I dropped out of a top 10 engineering school two years ago. I'm extremely intimidated by successful and driven people. I don't feel like I bring anything to the table that can help in a mutual exchange of ideas to benefit both of us. Any kind of interaction just feels horribly one-sided and I've also found that the super high-achieving engineering spergs have a much different sense of humor that I can't relate to at all.
>>
>>39665017
same, I hate most of the girls I meet except I liked this 4/10 redhead because talking to her was actually interesting
>>
>>39653429
>don't know if i want to be with my gf anymore
i love her, i trully do, but we are fighting a lot more nowadays, we aren't fucking as much as we did and she is getting more and more skinny and don't work out for shit, she don't work either, she comes from a broken home and only study, while i study and work, so all my free time she wants to spend with me, because she did all she have to do and also did nothing for at least 8 hours, so she goes to my place and waits me there, she also don't cook so i have to cook for two everyday, pay for both tickets on clubs, pay for most drinks and shit, its driving me crazy, i didn't broke up with her because i love her so fucking much, but damn how i want to go out to a random club, pick up a random girl and fuck her brains out
>>
>>39653632
My goal in life is to live this cosy.
>>
>>39671072
Why should she go for him instead of her future?
>>
>>39673169
Sounds to me like you're taking care of a bum, not having a gf.
>>
>>39669082

Mate, your problem is not having someone to share your feelings with. Everbody needs someone to share those deep thoughts with, you know?
I'm kind of the same way, I have enough money to live well, know many people, but still I feel like there is no actual bond to anyone. I feel lonely and foreign.

You should try something new, work less, find something you have never done before and excel at it.

Honestly, you sound a bit depressed. Not having any challenges or hardships does that. Breaking PR's is a good thing, but lifting is not the cure for everything. Try and talk about how you feel with your gf and parents. You're not spoiled, it's not you fault we live in a great world, you're just lucky.
>>
Been lifting for two months now and I'm finally making my first sets of gains, everything is slowly creeping up - which I'm crazy excited about. Finally getting under 30 mins for my 5k which is a huge achievement for a recovering fatty like me and I'm about to go home for 3 weeks

On a bad note, I thought I was finally over her, but I had nightmares all last night and today it was all I could think about.
>>
File: image.png (47KB, 283x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
47KB, 283x408px
>found another grey hair today
>>
>dating my first bf for almost 3 years, he has brought up marriage a few times
>he goes on trip with college students, tells me he kissed a at freshman girl
>glad he tells me but this feels symptomatic of a bigger problem I've felt between us
>I'm very sexual, he barely ever initiates sex
>often get rejected because he's too tired
>feel bad, we decide to go on a short break to think about our relationship
>neither of us see other people during break
>I decide to work things out together
>he wants open relationship
>I go along with it even though not into it
>he kisses that same girl AGAIN and I try to hide how bad it makes me feel
>I go on vacation to see friend
>end up making out with his best friend and realize HOLY SHIT this was way better than anything I've felt with bf
>still love bf emotionally but now super confused

I fucked up and I don't even know what to do anymore.
>>
>>39674648
Your relationship is a shitshow and a sham.
It's over, you will not live a happy future together.
>>
Finally figured out you have to take responsibility for your emotions snd how you allow others to make you feel. I've been letting people shit on me and more importantly I've allowed myself to sit in that shit becoming shit. No longer will I allow my life to be conducted in that manner.

To all those out there who suffer social allow ninety round others. Remember that C >E. C being cause and E being effect. Live for the cause, not in the effect.

We'll all make it brah
>>
>>39674691
Yeah, you're probably right. We keep wanting to try to make it work but maybe we should give up. I did try to bring this up to him, but he just cried and convinced me to stay because he said he loved me. Maybe he's lying to himself.
>>
Personal achivement, finally not so fat fuck anymore, norwegian tax payers fix my gyno The first week of january, all im paying is 200$
My highest weight was 130kg, current weight is 89, still wanna cut about 10 more kg
>>
there's this guy in my gym
middle eastern, 5'6, and fucking huge, but i don't think he's on gear, he spends 3-4 hours in the gym six days a week, for at least four years now
he's got this look of immense sadness in his eyes, and despite being at the gym all the time and being pretty much the biggest fucker there, barely ever talks with anyone
working out is probably the only thing he's got in his life
i think he's lonely, i'd love to be his friend

here's the tricky part though, i'm equally autistic
>>
WHY ARE WOMEN SO FUCKING CONFUSING
>>
relationship with gf is okay, not so much with her family
lifts are average, had diarrhea a week ago so I'm recovering slowly
but something hit me hard today and I realized I'm more of what I think about myself, I realized I was making it. those guys who used to be nice with me are all being cunts and cucks because some chick talked bad about me. I don't really care but it's fun to see someone out there cares about me, it's like they're envious or something

we all gonna make it bros
>>
>>39672930
iktf

you need to stop living in the past, fellow anon. tomorrow it's gonna be her and then the next girl.
>>
Doubled all my previous max weights today.
3rd week lifting

I'm going to make it...
>>
>>39653429
Hey man, thanks for this thread. I think this is going to have quite a few real responses, and hopefully spark some meaningful conversations (which means it is about to get shut down lol)

Personally I am at a pretty tough place right now. On paper my life is pretty solid (outside of socializing) but I am just not happy. I have dedicated myself to being committed to self improvement right now, these next few years are crucial for the rest of my life (I am trying to get into med school, currently halfway through sophomore year). I am a lead for a research team at my uni, I am trying to keep a 4.0, I'm starting an internship at my local ER soon (with a paid position simultaneously doing secretary work elsewhere), and I am about to start an MCAT study group thing. At the same time I am, learning how to play the piano, lifting and boxing, learning how to ski, and working construction as much as possible.

I am so burnt out on life right now, I just don't even know why I am trying right now. I can't seem to keep everything together lately. I used to juggle it all without an issue but now I keep dropping the ball on some aspect of my life.

That isn't even the most important thing though, it just stresses me out. I feel like I am always on autopilot. I do these things because I know they will help me accomplish my goals, but I have 0 desire to do ANYTHING.

I'm tired of going through the motions with life. I want to be inspired, I want to be in love, I want to have PURPOSE. I am 19 for God's sake! This is like middle aged crisis crap, not something that should be weighing me down so heavy right now.

I need some help /fit/, idk how much longer I can do this.
>>
>>39676103

No shit.

Women like dominate men though with unwavering actions.
>>
>>39674524

A little grey makes you look a lot more mature then other generic fuck boys.
>>
>>39674648
Move on. Your relationship with BF is toast anyway. The fact that he thinks it's cool to make out with some freshie (multiple times) and you think it's cool to make out with your friend means that it is pretty much beyond repair.

You could still salvage what you have, I just don't see why you should.
>>
hit 275 bench and I'm emptier than ever even though >tfwGF
>>
>>39673169
Sorry OP, but >>39674275 said it best. Unless you are okay with being in this type of relationship long-term you need to leave or have a serious discussion with your GF. Give her a chance to change, if she doesn't take it then move on

Good luck brah, we're all gonna make it
>>
>>39676894
Hey man I'm 22, I was in a kind of similar situation at your age. Except I was going to go to Physical Therapy school. I was playing chess every day, lifting, president of my bio club at uni, and actually learned to code just to help me stick out during interviews. Then I started realizing I didn't give a fuck about 60% of physical therapy. I hated 90% of the science classes I was taking. I got into other things - like social media marketing, comedy, personal training. And I love my life now. I'm my own boss. I do whatever I want and I feel so liberated. I just could not see myself doing 3 years of PT school And then that career for several years us being 150k in debt? The idea was suffocating me.

So I just finished my undergrad and started doing my own thing.

Life is too fucking short to be suffocated man. You need to do what you WANT to do. And you need to drop any outside pressure that is trying to get you to do something that you don't want. If something feels weird you need to pay attention and start applying some self awareness. Take time off if you need to.

You're young so you have time - but don't go into something you aren't pumped about.

Take all of this with a grain of salt because I'm only 22. But really take this seriously man I empathize with what you're going through.

Godspeed bro I hope you figure this out and get this monkey off your back
>>
>>39677031
Thanks man. I love when I get the chance to get involved with medicine, but I hate all the BS I have to wade through to get there.

I want so badly to just skip this part of my life and get right to med school. The fact that I want so badly to get there is a big reason why I haven't just bailed (which I think about pretty much everyday).

Does it get better without me needing to get out? Am I just doomed to be miserable for the next few years?

Suffocating is the perfect word for how I feel. I am desperate to get away from this feeling but I can't seem to muster any other feelings. I just keep putting one leg in front of another but I cant seem to see a light at the end of the tunnel

Thanks for talking to me man, it means a lot
>>
>type this all out
>highlight Msg on phone to copy in case it Fucks up
>deletes everything

>heroin & oxy addict for half a year
>lowest point in my life, haven't been with a girl in 6 years
>spend 50k on oxy 80s and Shitty h
>remember 4chan After seeing repeated censorship on reddit
>/POL/ & /FIT/ daily
>quit drugs cold turkey
>worst week of my life, want to die
>search replacement for opiate high
>justworkout.jpg
>two weeks later
>lift twice a day, run 5km 7 days a week
>holy Fuck do I feel good
>3 months later
>haircut shave check mirror
>sexy aesthetic

>week vacation as reward from boss, killing it at work
>Go to friends place in niagara
>meet qt 9/10 19yo blond gamergirl
>Fuck like rabbits, she can't get enough
>tells mutual friend im best she ever had
>ego through the roof

And to think I wasted 5 years of my life on cuckold reddit

>an anonymous Mongolian knitting imageboard changed my life in 3 weeks

I love you all. I can never express my gratitude you homosexual faggots

>hit 1pl8 bench
>thank God every morning for my God tier genetics
>6'2 190lbs smart handsome

Thank you /fit/, thank you so fucking much
>>
>>39676894
I was in a similar situation in college. You can only spread yourself so thin before you break. Focus on what you want to do, not on what you "should" be doing. It only creates stress and unhappiness. I'm so relieved I changed majors to what I was passionate about. I have a great career now and I hope you can do it too.
>>
>>39676953
Thanks for the advice. The whole "open relationship" thing made it even more fucked up than before. For most people I think it's a terrible idea.

I guess we just fought so hard for our relationship (one year long distance half the world away) so it feels like a waste. But it may be smart to just move on.
>>
>>39677568
Yeah you're right. Now I just need to figure out what I actually want to do! Haha
>>
>>39677614
Well, it depends on what the two of you want. In the end it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks if you guys are happy, just don't make my mistake and think that because you worked so hard and have spent so much time in a relationship you should stick with it no matter what.

At a certain point you just have to accept that it isn't going to work, and find your happiness elsewhere
>>
>>39677090
When you say "does it get better without me needing to get out"

I can't answer that for you.

If in your heart of hearts and talking only to yourself you can say that completing med school and becoming an MD will be worth it, then follow your interests and really evaluate yourself. Why do you feel this way? Is it temporary? In other words, is it just the context you are in right now I'm undergrad, and things will change in med school? I have friends in med school. It is no joke.

So the only perspective I can provide is to follow your feelings. I will briefly use my own situation as an example of what I'm talking about:

Man it's my third year of undergrad and I really need to begin studying the GRE and look at PT schools. I am not looking forward to 3 years of graduate level science work. I loathe all of this science and testing. It's all rote memorization, which I can do but it doesn't satisfy me at all. I would much rather be lifting weights, teaching people about fitness. And pursuing my passions.

I really reflected on my feelings. Then I started training people, and blah blah following all of my interests.

And for my own story, it became clear very quickly that There was 0% chance i could pursue PT. My heart was not in it.

I'm not even sure what the next 5 years holds. But I am SO RELIEVED that it is not going to be PT. I would have been trapped. Either in debt or wasted time. I avoided all that because I paid attention to that voice in my head. Only you can decide if something's up. And if it is I really urge you to think about it deeply. Because your future depends on making good, well informed decisions now.

But again. Who am I to tell you anything. I'm just barely out of college and I still have everything to learn.

Good luck on finals bro
>>
>>39677801
Thanks for the perspective bro. I have a lot of reflection to do.

Good luck brah
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.