/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think these top bodybuilders like Phil Heath really understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Phil-heath-Workout-Routine.jpg (32KB, 450x486px) Image search: [Google]
Phil-heath-Workout-Routine.jpg
32KB, 450x486px
Do you think these top bodybuilders like Phil Heath really understand what they are doing to their internal organs because of their INSANE drug use? I assume that they all know the risk, and couldn't care less because they are at the elite level.

Look at this fucking guy. LOOK.
>>
Do you really think you understand better than they do, OP?
>>
if they only could afford to pay some local doctor who specializes in cardiovascular and organ health to get regular check ups and make sure they stay healthy
I'm sure thye don't make enough money to do that and even if they did I'm sure they still wouldn't do it, just because
>>
>>39652099
They have personal doctors, what do you think?
>>
>>39652099
you're probably not going to believe it, but most top pros dont super abuse steroids with crazy dosages. theres an interview with dorian yates where he states he used moderate amounts (w/e that means) and that he cant understand the mega dosages some dudes at his gym run
>>
File: you.jpg (31KB, 266x424px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
31KB, 266x424px
>>39652099

>top end athletes/sportsmen/bodybuilders/models all have extremely unhealthy and dangerous practices to be best
>fatfuck DYELs who will never accomplish anything in life try to chastice them for being "unhealthy"

aww how cute, look at the lil college liberal who eats shit everyday, is dyel, (skinny)fat and probably smokes telling other people they're unhealthy.
>>
>>39653007
Despite this, they still use insulin and gh which will fuck their shit up.
>>
>>39652099
its impossible to answer your question. Everyone is different. Also, BB's are NOT the only ones destroying themselves with drugs to perform in their sport. All athletes do.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.