[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any one else discover who their true friends were after getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1479932605657.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479932605657.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
any one else discover who their true friends were after getting /fit/ and putting themselves first?
>>
Why weren't you putting yourself first to begin with brah?
>>
>>39652560
Shyness, awkwardness, being an avoidant, coward faggot fearing the future and what people think about me.
>>
>>39651834
yes very eye opening. Now I rationalize not having friends
>>
>had old group of friends when little
>I moved schools. Some of them moved countrys we all split apart
>make new friends in new school
>started to hang around with the "cool kids"
>became fit, more confident, more alpha over all
>went to collage
>all old friends are there
>ignore them like a prick bc new cooler friends
>new friends get jealous of gains and confidence and the fact I got with the lass one of them liked
>get told to fuck off
>lol k idc
>go to old friends
>10x better wish i had done it sooner
>making it up to them by teaching them how to lift and be more alpha overall just being a father figure to the more beta of them (there slowly getting red pilled too)
>my little tribes doing well. Social, partys, gfs, liked by the majority of people on campus overall good times
>old "cool" group on the other hand with no one to compete with (me) has become a fat group of looser druggos
>>
File: pepe82.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe82.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
i've had the same close circle of friends since we were 6, used to be the fat guy of the group until i was 18, now 2 years later i'm the fittest of them all (they're all skinnyfats/norniebods) and it's actually better now that i'm fit, i no longer pussy out when they want to go clubbing or hiking. But our friendship remains the same as it was before.

I think your friends a shit
>>
>>39652793
this is making it
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 1024x576px
I literally have Z E R O friends

But I do have

>a gf

I'm also buddies with the people I work with but we don't hang out any

It's a decent balance
>>
>>39651834
i haven't had friends for almost 12 years. I'm a schizo and am shitty at forming relationships with people though. Sometimes I guess close to making a friend but then I stop talking to them because I become bored by them.
>>
>>39653016
How does it work? Does she not have any friends either? Does she not care? Does she even know it? How do you even get a gf if you don't have any exciting things you did with friends to talk about?
>>
>>39652721
>tfw no group of friends to hang out with and fuck shit up with
I'd literally rather have some good friends than girls tbqh
>>
I keep fucking up whenever I get close to having friends. 21 and about to graduate college. I'm pretty fucked guys
>>
>>39652721
this was me except I never go the old friends back. Feelsbadman but everyone in the cool group got fat and like you said became druggie losers while I am the fittest I've ever been and coincidently the happiest I've ever been. Just need to get a social group with girls and life will be pretty fucking sweet.
>>
>>39652721
Goddamn. I really want to do this with my friends. I'm not enough of an asshole to leave my pals behind. One of my friends """lifts""" but does it like every month and doesn't care about it that much (doesn't even have proper nutrition) and the other one is pretty skinny fat and always complains that he is but never does anything about it lol. I'm gonna try to convince them to starting being /fit/, nothing more satisfying than ascending to alpha an bringing your friends with you.
>>
>>39653028

Would you recommend your lifestyle to anyone else? I'm going on three years of /nofriends/ and I want to know if I should change that or not.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.