[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently doing defrancos badass routine and it had me questioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1413501482969.jpg (11KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1413501482969.jpg
11KB, 217x250px
Currently doing defrancos badass routine and it had me questioning his theories he claims
3x a week the optimal way to get gainz so your muscles can get optimal rest.
Is it? Or should I be finding a better routine I could probably easily commit 5 days a week. Am I squandering gains fit?
>>
File: 1413513457769.gif (859KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1413513457769.gif
859KB, 200x200px
3x a week master race? or no?
>>
at least 4/6 days should be in the gym or youre a pussy
>>
>>39649577
DeFranco's 5 Rules
1 – Train Three Days Per Week
"Recovery is the key to strength and looking good," says DeFranco. "You can't come into the gym sore because you won't have the strength or endurance you need for the workout."

But is three days really enough?

"If you're busting your ass and doing the right things, it is. Even if I had a guy who won the lottery and told me he could train as much as I wanted him to, I'd still keep him on the three-day schedule."

Is he right?
>>
>>39649599
Read the fucking sticky
>>
File: 0Abirh5.jpg (101KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
0Abirh5.jpg
101KB, 650x650px
>>39649618
My friend this is all it says.
Any workout regimen that works the full body 2-3x per week using a few sets of low repetition compound movements, adding weight periodically is optimum for beginners. You will gain a load of strength and size which is great for a beginner aiming to look better and stay healthy and in shape.

We want to be jacked and shredded so is steroids and working out 6x a week the best option or is 3x a week as DeFranco says contrary to all bodybuilders virtually the best option?
>>
>>39649127
I don't know of any top tier strength athlete or body builder, roided or natty, that only trains 3 days week. Pretty much everybody does 4-6 days a week. Some go every day, and just manage their fatigue on a day-to-day basis, taking rest days when they feel it's necessary.
>>
Does yo yo ma play the cello 3x a week?

A: fuck no retard, he sleeps with the thing
>>
>>39649664
>wants to be shredded
>thinks there is an option besides juice and excessive exercise

You have a lot to learn young one.
>>
>>39649686
Fuckin meme tier workouts in the sticky have let me down =(
>>
File: zach.jpg (135KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
zach.jpg
135KB, 480x640px
rippetoe's most popular programs are 3x per week, and he's churning out ELITE athletes every day

you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like
>>
>>39649726
>No Silly Bullshit

Why was that man allowed inside the room?
>>
>>39649726
That must be a before pic
>>
>>39649726
You do realise that he is ripped and has a FFMI of Frank Zane at his peak? It just does not show in the picture, you have to see him in real life.
>Source?
Former detective.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.