[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sexual health what is known about that? in terms of diet, excercise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: erection.jpg (20KB, 679x428px) Image search: [Google]
erection.jpg
20KB, 679x428px
sexual health
what is known about that?
in terms of diet, excercise and the sex itself

Is being vegetarian good for your dick?
Cardio or strength? I read that very low body fat is not good for example.
Having sex often or like once a week or even less?

The last point is obviously no-fap related. I'm kinda on the fence about it. On the one hand, yes it's easier to get an erection after several days. On the other hand: almost all major religions have monks who are expected to refrain from sex and masturbation. And I guess that's not to increase their sex drive - it's to kill it.
>>
>>39645972
>no-fap related
I can only tell you if i couldnt fap id go nuts probably
With no other way to relieve sexual tension it would drive me insane after two days without it, i mean it still does even though i fap every day

I do not recommend nofap
>>
>>39645972
>Is being vegetarian good for your dick?
Very. No one wants to fuck a vegan so your dick will last longer.
>>
You asking specifically about ED? Or just sexual health in general?

Never had a problem getting it up...but have found that cardio and arm work have improved my performance in the sack dramatically. When i was a bit of a fat shit, i couldnt fuck hard for more than a minute at a time, would just get too tired and sweaty. But now i can go for at least 10 mins nonstop, fucking hard and always make my woman come doing that
>>
>>39645972
Realistically
Cardio, Ab Strength, Keeping up your nutrition, oxygen levels, low stress and a positive male mindset all help. Broscience but imo its completely true.
>>
File: image.jpg (730KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
730KB, 1600x1066px
/fit/ can you give me some advice? I think im gonna get seccs sometime soon (hope so at least). Thing is I'm 23 and only had drunk sex with a literal whore more than one year ago. Also, I'm kissless too. So I have 0 experience.. The girl I'm getting close with is much more sexually experienced than me (has had occasional hook ups and stable relationships too) and I'm intimidated because my experience is totally lacking. What should I do? Should I invent some story? what if we actually get intimate? I don't even know how to French kiss. Help please
>>
>>39646696
Go with the flow

The more autistic you get with this, the more autistic the sex will be
>>
>>39646820
You mean trust my gut feelings? I'm just a bit worried about the pre-sex.. Should I focus on lasting? I lasted like 10-15 mins with that whore back then and I was pretty excited so I don't think I have premature ejaculation.
>>
>>39646696
I'm pretty glad I didn't grow up with the Internet.
>>
>>39646849
I mean just go with things as it gets intimate -- when it comes to these things you gotta sorta let your body go into autopilot and do what feels right.

French kissing for example is something that just happens, and you'll find you just sorta know how to do it. If you worry about it and think too much on how to do it, you'll fuck up.
>>
>>39646873
It wasn't the Internet nigger, I was a fat piece of shit and was abused and bullied. When I tried to get into a relationship I got rejected. Fuck I didn't chose this.
>>
>>39646882
Okk I think I get it.. But tell me this.. Should I tell her I'm not very experienced or just don't say anything and see what I can do?
>>
>>39646911
Why the fuck would you tell her?
>>
>>39646911
The latter, if you suck then just blame it on an off day.
>>
>>39646911
Depends.

Definitely don't act like you're super experienced, but don't make out that you have no idea what a vagina is. Maybe if it arises in conversation just say you haven't had sex in a while, but try to play it off in a way that will make her think you're cute or funny.

But don't worry too much anyway, you're getting laid, not going to a job interview.
>>
>>39646919
>>39646940
>>39646916
Ok thanks.. get it it's mostly about feeling it than thinking. Any other advice is helpful
>>
How long does it take for a circumcision to heal?
I might end up getting one somewhere in January to fix my phimosis and I'm curious what I'll be getting myself in to.
>>
>>39647266
Look up stretches to fix your phimosis, there is no need to cut up your dick anon.
>>
>>39647292
doc told me it's the only way to fix it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.