[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup fit, I pulled something in the circled area and I cant even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: sketch-1481308740924.png (1MB, 1413x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1481308740924.png
1MB, 1413x1080px
Sup fit, I pulled something in the circled area and I cant even massage/stretch it properly. Any good stretches?
>also pls no bully
>>
You fucked up. Go to a doctor.
>>
>>39644572
Thats where I usually get sore at from Flys. Feelsgoodman
>>
>>39644608
Me too senpai but this happened during OHP a week ago. I was doing dips today and it got re-pulled
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 700x597px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 700x597px
Biceps tendinitis. Avoid shoulder flexion for a few weeks. 2 Advil in the AM; 2 Advil in the PM.
>>
>>39644722
Explains a lot, thanks man
>>
Unrelated, but I occasionally fuck up my shoulder at work by trying to move heavy stuff hanging on a rack by sweeping my left arm to the left. It usually makes me sore for 4-7 days.

What muscle is being damaged there?
>>
>complete dyel
>already injuring yourself

not gunna make it
>>
>>39644843
Probably rear or side delt depending on your grip
>>39644874
Not everyone starts at 6'7 300lbs 9% bf like you did, give OP a break. At least he's trying
>>
>>39644962

it was the same motion as if you were to backhand someone, but to push about 60 lbs of hanging overalls across a bar

i'm tired of doing it so I'll be more careful from now on
>>
>>39644962
literally no point in going to the gym if you are going to hurt yourself.

injuries, especially tendons, never fully heal and you are fucking your long term health
>>
>>39645048

going through life without injury is basically impossible.

Serious question: do you have a desk job? Do you leave the office and just sit on a bench until it's gym time?

Anyone that actually does shit for a living involving their body, or has to move things, or has to pick up messes at home, or do yardwork, is liable to do at least something accidentally.
>>
>>39645079

i forgot to mention the ultra-obvious point:

exercising and working out and staying fit will lessen the risk of injuries in the first place, your advice is fucking moronic

just look at wrestlers doing neck bridges, because their necks are so swole they can resist impacts that would otherwise cause severe injury
>>
>>39645079
23 and never injured myself except for a concussion when I played hockey.
>>
>>39645131

26 and before I even began exercising seriously, and having never played contact sports:

- sprained each finger twice, grade 1 strains in each palm
- sprained both ankles
- pulled a rib muscle that took about 6 months to stop hurting
- small tear in elbow ligament
- have had a sore vertebrae for the last 8 months and will be going to physio to get it checked

Oh, and I have something similar to carpal tunnel in both arms thanks to work, with the occasional tennis elbow pain.

shit sucks, I'm hoping that by getting fit I can put an end to this
>>
>>39645131
You are either:
A- some sort of saint that always judges his strength correctly and uses perfect form for all lifts with the help of your perfect genetics
Or B- a faggot
>>
File: 1469864145532.jpg (36KB, 420x515px) Image search: [Google]
1469864145532.jpg
36KB, 420x515px
>>39645170
Mirin the motivation breh. We're all gonna make it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.