[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eating one healthy meal a day >20-30 minutes on elliptical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0221.jpg (11KB, 257x307px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0221.jpg
11KB, 257x307px
>eating one healthy meal a day
>20-30 minutes on elliptical

Good start for a 350lb whale?
>>
>>39643114
starving yourself isn't gonna produce faster results. you'll be feeling like shit and your weight loss can actually slow down or you can even gain weight.

read sticky, find your TDEE and eat 500-1000 under it.
>>
>>39643114
Get offered the fag glider and get on a tread mill
>>
You should probably eat more. If you want fast results, cut cardio and try PSMF. You should probably ask a doctors advice before doing that though.

Also, you could probably elliptical for longer after your body gets used to it. If you are doing stuff like watching TV/anime, or maybe reading, you can try those things walking on a treadmill or elliptical instead of sitting down.
>>
>>39643183

>you can gain weight

No

>slow progress

Not if you PMSF for a month or two then come off it and let your metabolic rate recover then hop back on
>>
>eating one healthy meal a day
>along with my other 4 unhealthy meals

How about you eat 3 healthy meals a day and take a walk around the block a couple times a week.
>>
>>39643114
Nobody is gonna gain weight on a starvation diet, but what you will find is you lose mass everywhere except in stubborn places and you will feel sick and lethargic. Muscles will atrophy to nothing and bone density will become dangerously low long before the body gives up vital fat on such a diet.

There's a reason experts invariably recommend a deficit of around 500 calories because it's about as quickly as fat loss can be sustained without losing lean tissue or harming health. Sustained being the key word, if you are 350lbs this will take months and needs to be a sustainable lifestyle change, not a snap diet.
>>
>>39643114
ignore all the other replies.

there's nothing wrong with eating only one meal a day, as long as it meets your macros.

i suggest eating it in the evening, because trying to fall asleep while hungry SUCKS.
>>
>>39643114
Eat 3 homemade meals a day, as much food as you want, doesn't matter.
Drop sodas, sweets and fast food (once or twice a week is ok)
Just go out and walk for an hour a day
Go for these three goals, one goal at a time
>>
Start dipping.
Nicotine is a great appetite suppressant, and unlike smoking, dip will physically prevent you from eating during use. Also, no loss of lung capacity like smoking would do.
When you lose a bit of weight, run outside, preferably on trail. Does wonders for mental health.
>>
>>39643114

You'll die fat
>>
>>39643269
This. Also lift
>>
>>39643114
guess it all depends on what's in that one meal. Speaking as someone with type 1 diabetes I can tell you that's pretty much the worst thing you can do to your blood sugar and at 350 lbs you probably are prediabetic if not undiagnosed type 2 diabetes.

Never mind that that strategy is completely unsustainable in the long term and you'll burn out in under 2 weeks.

Are you even counting the calories in that one meal?

By pretty good I assume you mean every extreme yet half asses attempt like every other fatty who wants immediate results.
>>
OP here. What would you guys suggest putting in that one meal?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.