[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a fever, nothing major just some 48 hour bug or something.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (214KB, 1024x927px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 1024x927px
I have a fever, nothing major just some 48 hour bug or something. Should I still lift today? I go to the gym 4-5 times a week and wanna maintain.
T. 2 years lifter
>>
>>39642868
Yeah just lower the weights
>>
>>39642868
Just stay in the damn home and rest. You aren't going to lose shit. If you have a fever, then perhaps you should go to a doctor - a flu is nothing to joke about, it can have heavy after-effects. Also, by going to the gym you might make someone else sick too. That's being a faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 409x409px
>>39643004
>flu is nothing to joke about
Haven't seen a doctor in ten years how many times you think I had the flu since then? Fucking quacks tell you to drink water and take NSAIDS as if I need an appointment for that. Anyway I worked out walked a mile home took my jumper off as I was boiling now I'm having another protein shake.
>>
>>39643260
You only need NSAIDs if the fever keeps rising or you have strong enough pains. You might as well just have common cold.
Read about the flu to learn why you shouldn't take it lightly.
>>
>>39643348
Nigga I'm 27 you know how many times I've had flu? I just sleep more and drink more water I'm still alive. Besides got a great workout in
>>
>>39643363
>nigga, you know how long I've been smoking? I don't have any cancers!

That's how stupid you sound. Those might not even been flu infections, just common cold. Hallmark of the flu is high temperature, pains all over the body and feeling very fucking weak. You wouldn't be able to go out to get shit done.
>>
>>39643381
>implying I've never had flu in 27 years
Your just pretending to be retarded right? Also if you don't work out when sick your a fucking dyel post body.
>>
>>39642868
If you have a fever, stay the fuck home. If by "fever" you mean you just feel rough, then go ahead and work out.
>>
Anything more than 3 days a week is regressive
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.