[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, do you think you could fight off an aggressive 40kg German

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 27

File: dog.jpg (362KB, 1600x1088px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
362KB, 1600x1088px
/fit/, do you think you could fight off an aggressive 40kg German Shephard whilst completely unarmed?
Normies on the internet seem to think the dog would win every time.
>>
>>39642278
I'm 45kgs so probably the dog, maybe if I had something to beat him with I'd win
>>
dog doesnt have a chance

man just pins it on the floor and squuezes its chest until it dies

one hand around its throat and strangle it

bear hug it with both arms until it suffocates

throw it away from you so gravity injures it

throw it up in the air so gravity hurts it

kick it as hard as you can once or twice and its dead

kick it in the chest and its dead

grab it by any limb or tail and start swinging it above your head

grab its neck and snap it

break its spine

the only thing that would stop a man from winning this fight is mans brain and his flight response

any man using 100% of his strength and feeling confident enough to fight the dog should have the killing action executed and the dog dead within a minute

men lose becausee they are afraid of dogs and would run away from it
>>
>>39642449
>any man using 100% of his strength and feeling confident enough to fight the dog should have the killing action executed and the dog dead within a minute
pretty much. you probably wont walk away unscathed but unless it gets your throat you win
>>
>>39642449
You're not really taking into account a lot of things here though. Like speed. German Sheppards are much quicker than humans. Unless you manage to catch it completely be surprise chances are it's gonna react much faster than you. Given that the op scenario suggests that it is aggressive, you're gonna have very few opportunities to pull off anything you mentioned. If a powerful animal like a german sheppard wants to kill you it's gonna be a fucking struggle to stay alive even if you're the strongest, most confident person in the world.
>>
>>39642508
It's a fucking dog. Even if I haven't done muay thai I can still kick it to death this thing isn't a superdog
>>
>>39642508
It really. It survives off a fear response. Anon is correct, there should be no reason a fully grown person is not physically capable of beating even the largest breeds. People fear the teeth, but remember, that's it's only weapon.
>>
>>39642541
>>39642553
While I understand where you guys are coming from I think you're really underplaying how potentially dangerous a really pissed off dog can be, if you're just doing hand to hand (paw?) combat. Yeah, teeth might be the only actual weapon they have but everything you need to do to kill a dog using only your body puts you very close to that weapon. If you're trying to kill a dog with your barehanded, the degree of closeness you'd have to get to it plus it's faster reaction time would make it difficult to not get bit, and once you get bit everything can turn to shit real fast unless you have godtier pain tolerance and concentration. Wouldn't take my chances with it personally.
>>
>>39642553
Also, even the largest breeds? You really some would be able to easily beat a 120 kg Saint Bernard? Without a weapon? I don't know, that seems kinda farfethced
>>
>>39642278
Just stick your hand up its ass.
>>
>>39642688
And you're forgetting a number of variables to consider. Here are some pointers:
Man can punch,kick, charge,grapple,throw, counter etc.
Dog can ONLY bite. Its tackle wouldn't be that bad unless the man isn't aware that the dog is attacking. The dog will almost always go for the hand, or the neck, both easily blocked, while the man has 3 free appendages to pummel the dog to death.
>>
you would get badly bitten, but any man would be able to grab it by the throat (which makes a dog useless) or kick it to death (if you get a lucky shot). it really depends on keeping calm.
>>
>>39642688
Pain tolerance and concentration don't really matter when your life is on the line.
Anyways think of it like this, if you're 80 kg fighting a 40 kg dog, it's like a 5 kg cat fighting a 10 kg dog. The cat may have sharper teeth, claws, and faster reflexes but I would still put my money on the dog.
>>
Lmao at those responses
I see you have never really seen a trained german sheperd in action
Stupid virgins real life is not a video game
>>
>>39642778
lol I knew this comment would come. "Bro you haven't seen dogs I've seen dogs bro" Humans are tougher that you give them credit for.
>>
If I have leather shoes on I'm confident I could kick its face in
>>
the dog can only bite you. big fucking deal
as soon as it clamps on to your leg or w/e just ride the pain and pin the dog down and crush its skull
a better question would be how many dogs do you think you could take in a fight
>>
>>39642798
Yes i have seen police dogs in action many times and if you say you could kill one unarmed easily you are a retard that probably also thinks he would win a fight against conor mcgregor because you are a 200 lbs fatty and 3 feet taller
>>
>>39642811
Dude, not the face.
Would you do the same mistake if it would be a human?
Dont go face.
>>
>>39642278
Fight off, sure.
Without getting injured, or so preoccupied with the dog that his owner or his pack can fuck you up, which is what normies would take as a 'win'? Not so sure.
But yeah, it's a dog, not a lion. The man will win. Get the man a solid stick, and the dog is fucked even worse.
>>
>>39642278
never understimate an opponent especially one as vicious and well armed and as a dog but if you can triangle joke a little human neck with shoulders to defend it you can triangle choke a dog.

They're fast but so's a roundhouse kick.
>>
>>39642278
Literally the only weapon a dog has is its jaws, and they can deal a LOT of damage.

Thankfully (or not) that weapon is directional, and is mounted on a a head that can be snapped or put in a chokehold.
>>
Fuck no

They can bite down hard enough to break bone if they wanted, once it had your arm you'd be fucked
>>
If you fight a relatively large dog unarmed, you should be able to win, but will likely suffer from a broken radius or ulna in the process.
>>
I'd be worried.
Like I'd pick myself most of the time maybe
But I need to pummel the thing multiple times.
I need to slip up once and let the dog a grip of my throat and I'm dead
>>
Police dogs will just slow criminals down and injure them. They are not some killing machines and a grown man who isn't a complete retard would win
>>
>>39642825
see, a lot of people here seem enamoured with the whole "pin it down and crush it" thing, which while I feel makes sense on a very basic level I feel like it's one of the stupidest things you could do in this situation. If the dog let's go as while you're on the ground and before you can pin it, now you're at a major disadvantage and have made it a lot easier for the dog to get at bits like your neck and face.
>>
>>39642827
I never said easily, but the question is could you? Yes, most people could if a dog was for some reason trying to fight a person to death. Even wolves won't want to attack a person.
>>
>>39642869
Let it bite and hang on your arm. Use other arm to destroy the poor creature. Ez
>>
>>39642287
how are you alive
>>
If you fight a relatively large dog unarmed, you should be able to win, but will likely suffer from a broken radius or ulna in the process.
I've never fought a dog, but I have broken up dog fights with dogs bigger and as vicious as German Shepherds against my little Boston terrier, with injuries, but I'm confident that holding yourself in the proper stance and protecting your neck would allow you to get the upper hand.
>>
>>39642278
Imagine being a knight and you would get the princess etc. for killing an angry dog with your fists.
How much of a faggot would you have to be in order to fail at killing a little animal?
>>
>>39642895
Do i also get plate armor?
>>
Poke it's eyes out. It will run away immediately.
>>
>>39642827
>moving the goal posts already
No one said it would be "easy". The dog will tear your arm to shreds sure, but the man will always come on top if he fights.
>>
Literally just bash it's skull in, how the fuck could you lose to a dog?
>>
Comes down to keeping your cool, not turning your back/running away, curling up in a ball and hoping it would go away. -- basically the most important thing, which most anons arent talking about, is to brace yourself to keep your balance. Once you fall you're either severely injured or dead. I fought a dog in my teenage years, faggot bit my thigh.
>>
>>39642278
That's a very largeGerman shepherd. Growing up we had a 30 kg German shepherd and I could defiantly beat his ass if I wanted to. Dogs evolved to chase down deer not fight humans. There's a reason why wolves didn't attack humans in the wild
>>
>>39642954
Yeah I feel Like a lot of people are overestimating their ability to stay upright. A german shepard can run around 30 mph, if it's coming at you top speed you're gonna have trouble staying up even if it a lot smaller than you.
>>
Wow none of you know how easy it is to kill a dog. All you have to do is grab his jaw and push both halves out, (opposite of closing motion)
>>
BODYSLAM
O
D
Y
S
L
A
M
>>
>>39642688
>I think you're really underplaying how dangerous a really pissed off ant can be

oh

>>39642278
I would fucking destroy a dog so fucking quickly, I'm getting angry at this fake dog just thinking about it. I love dogs, but come on man it's not hard to fight a dog if you're prepared to kill it from the beginning of the fight.
>>
>>39642995

Dogs jaws are way too powerful to do that unless you get a foot in their mouth and pull up with both hands deadlift style.

Wouldn't eye gouging be the best route to go to disable? Then just beat it to death?
>>
>>39643048
Just Google search "how to instantly kill a dog"
You won't end up on any watch lists I swear
>>
Animals don't understand that if they get choked they'll pass out. Choking is the go-to for any land mammal, its just a matter of how much damage you can take before they do.
>>
>>39643048
lol @ eye gouging a dog.

unnecessary. and dangerous.
>>
>>39643048
I don't think gouging is even necessary. It can only bite one place at a time. If your life is on the line sacrificing an arm as a worse case scenario isn't shit. Just grab it by the throat and it's over unless you suffer from chronic bitch grip.
>>
>>39642833
How is a dog well armed?
How is a roundhouse kick fast?
>>
/fit/ you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>39643122
t. dog
>>
>>39643122
Dubs confirm.
>>
If only we had a Roman style colosseum so we could really settle these questions because I'm sick of arguing them. A man has killed a grizzly with his bare hands but a dog is just too much.
>>
>>39643122
oy time for someone to go to his new home out on the farm m8

that's what we told the kids about you, you furry jackass.
>>
>>39643149
But that man was ducking ornery, the toughest of the toughies.
>>
>>39643100
I guess he means in terms of teeth, jaw power and speed
Though definitely offbase on the roundhouse kick, unless you're trained in it I think it's unlikely you'll have the speed, precision or form to use it effectively against pretty much anything lol
>>
>>39643122
Only sane response here
>>
>>39642688
Nigger dogs don't just bite and run, they get you and stay on you with their teeth. That means that if it bites anywhere but your neck, it's close quarter combat and you can just take it to the ground. I don't know what kind of a dyel you are but even a normal 80kg guy will absolutely destroy it once on the ground

you might die to loss of blood afterwards if you're unlucky though, but once it's on you it's over for the dog. Hell if you DL a lot chances are you can just crush its throat with your free hand
>>
>>39643100
Bren Foster can roundhouse at over 135 mph and produced like 2300 pounds of force in a test.

If you happen to be him you can definitely team rocket the fuck out of a dog with a roundhouse.
>>
>>39643149
>A man has killed a grizzly with his bare hands but a dog is just too much

So, literally The Witcher 3?
>>
File: 4gxnEwV.png (177KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
4gxnEwV.png
177KB, 664x520px
What do if doggo has angerey
>>
>>39643203
Then human angerer
>>
>>39643203
You get a rabies shot, and possibly die anyway.
But, if it's rabid, you can also try to get the fuck away, in the late stages it fucks with their perception.
>>
>>39642878
a german shepard can rip your arm off
>>
>>39642278
Actually a full grown german shepherd came at me once and i smacked it down.

My ex gf was drunk at a friend's house and invited me over for sex. When i got there, there was a huge GS that immediately started growling and barking at me, which was weird because dogs usually love me. I kept trying to calm it down but it was growling, snapping and lunging at me and the owner kept having to hold it back. She said the dog never acted like that. At one point she wasnt paying attention (neither was i at this point) and the dog lunged at me again and bit me on the hip. He was trying to dig in and i punched him in the side of the nose and kicked him in the chest. The dog freaked out and ran to the other room like a bitch.

My hip area had bloody tooth holes so my ex took me to the bedroom to "take care of me," then i fucked her raw. The dog was waiting outside our door in the morning, so i climbed out the second story window and jumped to safety, then drove home.

So i guess, yeah, i could sorta maybe take on a german shepherd.
>>
>>39642688
Faster reaction time?

Doubt it.

The cunts just flailing and biting.
>>
I really hate people who don't understand the single fact that NO MATTER HOW GOOD OR FAST THE DOG IS, IT CAN'T TELEPORT AND WILL ATTACK IN A STRAIGHT LINE. So just fucking kick it when it comes or dodge it and grab it. It's literally that easy unless you're a fat fuck who can't move fast. You talk as if the guy just stood there doing nothing accepting his fate. People can be savage motherfuckers when their life is on the line
>>
>>39643272

>It's literally that easy unless you're a fat fuck who can't move fast.

That's /fit/ tho.
>>
>>39642278
I'm pretty sure i could poke i in the eyes and fight it off but it would definitely fuck me up pretty bad if it got a hold of me.
>>
Any man that stands his ground can kill a dog. Its just a matter of how badly it fucks you up before you end it.

We're top of the food chain boys, act like it.
>>
Why are so many people's plan to poke it in the eyes? lmao
>>
>>39642449
>bear hug it until it suffocates
You've never actually wrestled anyone before have you
>>
>>39642879
By being 5'2
>>
>>39642278
I'm pretty sure you kick it in the head
>>
>>39643499
you're a retard, we are top of the food chain because we can use weapons, in a fight against a large dog many people would die
>>
>>39642449
This

The dog has 1 weapon, its mouth, which has zero reach

Human has 4 limbs with lots of reach

Whoever starts the altercation will have a huge advantage just because of surprise. But if u put an mma fighter in the ring with a bloodthirsty dog, the dog has like a 20% chance of winning IMO

Just dont let it get close enough to bite you and its fucked. Theyre like 3 feet tall you just need a couple well placed kicks before it can get within reach
>>
>>39642278
If i can see it comming MAYBE i could get a swift kick in, otherwise pretty much fucked
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 260x194px
>>39643582
>2016
>not biting the dog to death
>>
I'm in a SOF unit and we use dogs a lot.

We used Malinois which are usually 10-15 pounds lighter than most German Shepherds but if they have a running start and you weigh less than 300 pounds they're taking you to the ground, once you're on the ground with it it's literally up to the trainer or dog if it kills you or not.

Military dogs aren't like your average nig pitbull they're literally bred and then train to be as insane as possible.
>>
>>39643566

Chimps can use weapons too. You below a chimp on the food chain beta boy?
>>
>>39642278
An angry man could, but would get some serious bites

The issue would be being willing to brutally kill a dog (by breaking its legs apart or crushing it somehow) which for most people would be even harder than killing a person trying to kill you.
>>
>>39642278
Bro, as soon as I wrapped that dog up and broke his arm he would freak the fuck out and run from me. CMON
>>
>>39644265
sounds scary desu. im changing my vote to military dog but a normal dog, maybe even a police dog still loses
>>
>>39644265
forgot to mention we teach our dogs strictly to bite people in the arms or legs now, we used to let them get away with training for the head or throat but the dogs kept killing too many people we were trying to detain
>>
>>39642278
I've always felt like if any animal attacks you then just wrap him up with your legs then break one of his front legs. The animal -domesticated or ferral- wouldn't know what the fuck to think or do exept just to "flea". Pun intended
>>
>>39643582
i've punched a dog that bit me and i broke it ribs with a punch, i weight 100kg and the dog weights 42kg, i needed to get 45 vaccines though
>>
File: keanu.jpg (41KB, 513x352px) Image search: [Google]
keanu.jpg
41KB, 513x352px
>>39642278
Dogs are crazy fast, they're stronger than you'd think, and they have sharp teeth and a lot of biting pressure.

As soon as it bites you (wherever that might be) and starts pulling its head around, you're fucked.

You have one chance: if the dog is running towards you, you have to kick it in the head or neck, either roundhouse or heel slam. This will stun it for a couple of seconds. You jump on it and try to get a head lock to choke it out. If you do this, you're fine.

If there's more than one dog, you are fucked 100% of the time.
>>
>>39644439
>Do you think you could take on an animal
>You guys are retarded if you think you can take on an animal or win a fight against a guy with any sort of weapon or win a fight at all. No one can win a fight.

These threads are the worst but I respect men who believe they can fight anything a hellova lot more than the cynics wether their right or not.
>>
>>39644473
>>39644439

Didn't mean to quote you Neo. Your post was alright.
>>
>>39644439
General rule is they're about 3x as strong as they're bodyweight. They'd destroy most people here because it's inherent in them to know how to bite to kill.
>>
File: tmp_12909-7ef414495353.jpg (15KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12909-7ef414495353.jpg
15KB, 350x350px
>>39644439
>Put a dog in a rear naked choke
Litterall wtf
>>
>>39644517
Every guy who's ever owned a dog has achieved this.
>>
>>39644473
I'm gonna go pick a fight with the neighbors dog. LET'S DO THIS
>>
>>39642278
F=Ma
human weighs 70 kg and runs at 32 kilometers so total force at full sprint is 2240

german sheppard runs at 48 kilometers and weighs 45 kg so total force is 2160

sprint at the fucker and plow him EZ
>>
One thing people aren't mentioning. In the case of police dogs when the dog is taking down a suspect the dog isn't actually mad at you. The dog just sees it as a game because he has been trained to attack guys in big bite. suits for treats, and the dog thinks you are there to play along when an officer gives the command. So if you can calm down the dog enough or find a way to make it not want to play, then you have a good chance of it stopping pursuit all together. I have heard that pinning it down and resting a hand on the dogs throat is the best way to do this, as it will submit. Something to do with play fighting from when it was younger and instinct.

Youd be far better off doing that than actually trying to hurt it, which would probably make the dog go from playing mode to actually wanting to harm you.
>>
>>39644544
wheres the acceleration in either of those statements? oh right, there isn't one. go back to physics class.

you're looking for momentum and the units have to match up... p=mv
human = 70 kg * 8.8888 m/s = 622.2 kg * m/s
dog = 45 kg * 13.3333 m/s = 600 kg * m/s

that dog would knock you over
>>
File: 1477725097787.jpg (822KB, 1440x1420px)
1477725097787.jpg
822KB, 1440x1420px
>>39642278

german sheperd - breeded to tackle humans
fitizen - needs advice on when to shower and how to copulate.

dog - trained to stop people
fitizen - trained to peacock on internet.

you guys sound like those people who say "if he had done that to me I would xyz and smash his fucking face" yet when shit happens you always have an excuise why it didnt go as you planned.
>>
>>39644635
kilometers per hour friend sounds like you need to go back to class.

my statement still stands if your not a pussy you should literally be able to rip a dog to shreds

the math still stands and the human has more force.
>>
>>39644517
Yes. I Am Legend style.
>>
>>39644635
Well I can't resist unnecessary physics calculations. After the collision your combined masses would be moving at .2 m/s towards where the dog came from. The dog had 4000 J of energy and you had 2765. Afterwards there is only 2.3 J of kinetic energy left. That is a massive amount of energy you two absorbed (if you directly collided, no spinning then transferring that energy to the ground) and you are both very fucked up.

I think I did that right.
>>
>>39644782
yes but you could combine a sprint/drop kick straight to the dogs teeth to minimize damage to you

a risky strategy sure but probably your best and simplest shot
>>
>>39642778
a police trained german shephard is so quick the shock of its speed and attack will knock you over and it jumps like as high as your chest - in other words... you are fucked if an attack trained german shephard is loose. the only thing that could stop it would be a gun.
>>
>>39642449
>>39643582
autism
>>
>>39643246
what the fuck?
>>
>>39644269
a pack of chimps will fuck you up - babboons can bite you WITH THEIR FANGS and a chimp has grip strength beyond ours that could scalp you and scratch you
>>
>>39642278
Anyone thinks they can beat a dog is retarded.
I have once been bitten in my forearm by a caucasian shephard and let me tell you it fucking hurts. You feel and hear your bones and tendons being crushed as the dog bites. A pissed off dog will fuck you up real good.
>>39642738
>punch it
A dog has better reflexes than you. Chances are it will just bite down on your hand and disable it for the rest of the fight
>kick it
Only real option but you wont do much damage. At best you can keep him away assuming he doesnt close the gap when he gets a chance.
>charge
You're gonna get bitten
>grapple
You cant grapple unless you get past his head.
>throw
Again youd need to get past the dog's head which you probably cant do.
>>
>>39644810
I think shoes count as weapons in this case. Barefoot and the dog might die but I don't think you have that foot anymore
>>
File: 1481214615789.jpg (85KB, 592x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481214615789.jpg
85KB, 592x640px
>>39644954
This.
>>
No.
Any muscular animal with teeth will fuck your shit up.
>>39642449
>an actual script for fighting a savage animal
You forgot the part where you teleport behind him and whisper
>pssh
>nothin personnel pupper
>>
>>39643141
HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>39645003

A pack of chimps?

The US army will fuck up a pack of chimps
>>
>>39642278
The biggest factor that would disadvantage a human taking on an animal would be the human reluctance to want to actually hurt the animal. Even if they were being attacked. Unless instinct kicks in, that disadvantage is pretty damning. But in reality all it would take is one or two sturdy blows to cripple an average-sized dog.
>>
>>39644576
Great post. It's true they're probably well trained to not maul suspects.

That said the OP didn't specify any sort of service dog. Just a German Shephard.
>>
>>39642278
Yes, i'd get injured in the process but the sight of your own blood just gets the adrenaline pumping harder.
>>
>>39644914
untrained shephards can be stopped with a big stick desu
done it irl
probably could take one on without but would definately get hurt in the process
>>
>>39645019
shoes should not count as a weapon because you almost always have a pair of shoes or boots on
>>
>>39644810
they're too fast for that
>>
>>39642278

Everyone one would get at least a little fucked up
>>
File: VERY_fast_doggo.jpg (12KB, 480x360px)
VERY_fast_doggo.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>39645114
>H-he's fast!
>>
>>39644972
Was there something you didnt understand?
>>
>>39645013
Just kick it in the fucking gabber and stand tall.
Chances are it will back off after thinking what the fuck just happened.
Alternatively use a newspaper. Untrained dogs are afraid of noise.

t. Slav that messed around with various dogs throughout his countryside childhood
>>
File: Eurobeat.gif (650KB, 598x444px) Image search: [Google]
Eurobeat.gif
650KB, 598x444px
>>39645145
>It cant be!
>>
I was once surprised by a german shepherd. I remember catching a glimpse of a black and brown missile before it jumped at my face and booped my nose with it's nose. It hurt but it was just saying hello. Then it when full retard and just rolled around on the ground at my feet. Fun dog but I was startled for a while
>>
>>39644744
>thinks kilometers per hour is an acceleration
>doesn't know the definition of velocity
>you're
>>
File: IMG_20161207_135917.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161207_135917.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>Fucking tards ranting on pinning and choking a dog

Animals tend to have fur that is slippery and much a thicker skin than humans. And the skin is usually loose around the neck so the animal can turn around and retaliate if pinned. Only choices would be a direct hit to the throat, snout or eyes before it gets to you.

Pic kinda related. Our family dog would most likely rip most men apart if he got really mad. The fucker can turn 360 around in his skin, is smaller than german shephard but is ripped as fuck.
>>
let it grab your arm and then just grab its windpipe with your free hand.
>>
>german memeherd
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjkxMjcwNzI0.html?x
Literally destroyed by a doberman
>>
>>39645243
cute
>>
>>39645361
one kick to his chest or head and he is dead

saying this pup could kill a man is like saying a human could kill a 20 foot giant or a hippo.
>>
>>39645529
if people were found to be doing this in my province they would be shot. fucking cunts.
>>
>>39645802
The weak shall fear the strong
>>
>>39642278
I think the only chance is to crush it with weight, kick it hard in abdomen because most of the time the go for arms like in your pic.
>>
File: a90f9d14d047cbceffd87a8a437b431c.jpg (179KB, 1200x1382px) Image search: [Google]
a90f9d14d047cbceffd87a8a437b431c.jpg
179KB, 1200x1382px
>>39642278
A normal Shepherd can be killed bare Handed if he doesn't get you from behind or off guard. Pic related is an Caucasian Shepherd. Males are up to 85cm High and 85kg and have larger biteforce then lions. My Grandpa had one... if this guy wants you dead your done.
>>
>there are manlets in this thread so weak they couldnt lift a 40kg dog over there head and continually smash it to the ground
>>
>>39642278
I would pet the shit out of him. Love will prevail
>>
>>39642709
St. Bernards don't get to that size but a lot of dogs can and will fuck your shit up.
I don't think most of the people in this thread have ever seen a dog attacking someone or fully grasp how fast and strong they are
>>
>>39642738
You've never been into a fight, have you? You're completely underestimating the pain factor and assume you'll be completely lucid throughout the fight. Also, a 40kg german shepard charging at full speed will definitely knock you to the ground
>>
>>39644744
*tips fedora*
*transforms into a pupper*
*teleports behind your back*
woof woof personnel kid
>>
>>39642278
I want to fight some doggos now.
>>
>>39642878
You know they don't JUST bite you right? They don't just chomp down and lock to that spot. They pull and they tear. They're going to rip a shit load of your arm flesh off and then go for another attack.

I'm not saying it's impossible to survive being attacked but the level of delusion people have in this thread of "lol it'll just bite me, I'll ignore the pain, and fuck it up" is outrageous.
>>
>>39645755
This

>>39645361
I'd rek your faggot dog before he knew what hit him
>>
File: 1449434099353.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1449434099353.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>39644687
>german sheperd - breeded to tackle humans
>fitizen - needs advice on when to shower and how to copulate.
>dog - trained to stop people
>fitizen - trained to peacock on internet.
>>
>>39642856
Yeah, because they are specifically trained to do that. That's why the police use them in the first place. They are smart dogs that understand their training. Cops aren't letting loose murderous dogs on criminals and hoping for the best.

The hypothetical dog in this situation is aggressive and trying to kill you.
>>
>>39646252
Ill add this in to underline your statement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhSRQWR5544
Dog biting through protection gear
>>
>>39645045
No shit Sherlock, that's because (once again) WE HAVE TOOLS. And not tools like "pointy stick" we have crafted tools like knives and guns.
>>
>>39645529
That was brutal. Cant believe people just watched that go down without stopping it.
But then again they eat dogs for dinner in countries like that so I can understand their lack of compassion.
>>
>>39645755
>one kick to his chest or head and he is dead

ONE kick. You honestly think you could kill a dog with ONE kick? And not a dog that's just fucking standing around waiting for you to kick it. A dog that's trying to kill you.
>>
All y'all are talking about how a 40 kg dog running full speed can take down a person. Big whoop. I can tackle a fucking 80-90 lb dog at five miles per hour.
while an untrained man might hurt himself while doing, a dogs head is the perfect height to punt, shin kick. And it's not like this is floyd Mayer at her the dog. It's not gonna dodge and you're gonna knock it the fuck out.
Disregarding that, I could easily grab a 90 lb dog by the leg and bash it's brains out in a keg toss type manner
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dw8af1K4Z_4

Yea I know it's technically 2v1 and the dog was choked out by nigger A whole it was preoccupied with nigger B but still.... Choking a dog to death is possible
>>
>>39646487
I hope they execute him in the most brutal of fashion
>>
File: 146818bc5c8d_sf_1.jpg (42KB, 352x640px) Image search: [Google]
146818bc5c8d_sf_1.jpg
42KB, 352x640px
Dogs are fucking harmless.

Just look at pic related, a poor misunderstood pit bull nibbled on her playfully. Barely a mark.
>>
File: 1478648224600.jpg (4KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1478648224600.jpg
4KB, 190x190px
I own a 40kg GSD and he can knock me (95kg) over
>>
>>39643539
A dog is not a person, I've killed coyotes will that method, granted, not suffocating it, but one a dog is down, you can just punch it to death, also grabbing their front legs and pulling apart will crack their ribcage, and push it into its lungs.
>>
a lot of people here saying how the dog is quicker are not taking into account that dogs attack in a very predictable manner

they will lunge headfirst to bite you, most likely going for your throat

if you keep calm and anticipate this, it's relatively easy to intercept the attack and grab it by the throat at which point the dog is pretty much powerless against any /fit/izen who is actually in good shape (80+ kg of lean muscle mass)
>>
>>39646540
that's the guy who took too much pcp and removed his face and fed the pieces to his puppers.

not to say that dogs do this and certain breeds are more disposed to attacking people, but in this particular instance the puppers did nothing wrong.
>>
File: IMG_0865.gif (1MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.gif
1MB, 500x200px
>>39642278
I'm loving all these post with dewds (future convicts)claiming they can take a dog down.
>>
File: 20160824_200724.png (366KB, 459x457px) Image search: [Google]
20160824_200724.png
366KB, 459x457px
Would you fags win in a fight against her?
>Imblying you wouldn't get rekt.
>>
>>39646671
Nope that must be a different story. I've seen the video associated with that pic.

It's an old woman who was sitting down and a pit bull came in and essentially ate her face.

The video is just of the aftermath, at first I thought it was some cartel shit but it was just a doggo gone wild.
>>
Lol at the "muh dog" fags.
Ive been tackled by a police dog while on a police chase.
Yes it was fast and snagged my pants and brought me down
I instantly rolled on my back and wrapped the dog in my guard, the doge was trying to lunge to my face/neck and i crushed its ribs in my guard while punching it and left it motionless.
Police and military use them because they're to fat to keep up on ground
>>
>>39642278
Steel toed boots and I dress in layers because cold as fuck so I would annihilate it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>39646687
>>
>>39646669
Unless you have real life experience and at least some fighting training I don't think you're gonna be that calm when a pissed off dog is coming at very high speed towards your vitals. Not saying that it's impossible to win but most of the posts ITT is just keyboard warriors who think it would play out like a video game.
>>
>>39646671
>>39646683
Isn't that the story from that silence of the lambs sequel?
>>
>>39646706
you are right mostly imo it comes down to the first few seconds

if the dog overwhelms the human and grabs a vital likes the throat it's instantly over, however if they bite into an non-vital like an arm or leg and don't let go (which is what dogs instictually do) the human is free to pummel them with a free arm, which should produce enough force to knock the dog out and eventually crack their skull

if the human gets a hold on the dog first it's more interesting i think, as the dog can still struggle free by kicking and biting and can knock the human of balance which seems more likely to allow it to reach the face or throat

a solid hold and basic wrestling would seal the dogs faith quickly tho, if the human get on top of the dog there is nothing it can do when pinned down by that weight

theoretically it actually seems like the most surefire way to win is to actually allow the dog to bite into your arm so that you get free shots in without having to worry about defending yourself, but in reality this makes it likely the dog ruptures an artery and you could collapse to your injuries after the fight and at any rate you would likely lose use of your arm permanently
>>
spinning roundhouse... works everytime
>>
>>39646683
>old woman

Like that's saying much, old women rank among the easiest to kill large mammals on this planet, they probably even top that list
>>
>>39642830
If it wasn't white yes,
>>
File: vault_dweller_WIP.jpg (61KB, 640x602px) Image search: [Google]
vault_dweller_WIP.jpg
61KB, 640x602px
>attack eyes
>Has better criticals
>Crits
>Dogmeat has died
>Nothing personnel

Also i think direct strong punch into dog face / nose during dog charge would probably stop him in his tracks, at least for a second.
Worst thing you can probably do is to try and block attack. You will get some of your body bitten off.
>>
>>39647442
>not white
>human
pick one
>>
>>39646788
You are not going to break a dogs skull with your fist. Not even close. police dogs are playing a game when they attack you - if you actually poss one off they will become an entire different animal. Also, the cop will be on you soon after the dog, and more are on the way. If you do manage to hurt the dog - you get years for animal cruelty. Years. You also have to pay for its treatment or replacement - and if you don't have money they will put a lien on you - and you'll be working for them for as long as you are using your name.

Not worth it. Just be roll a white character.
>>
Depends if the dog is trained to attack. If so, then the dog will win 98% of the time against most normies and skinnyfats. However, if he is matched up against a strong well trained man then I'd say the man has a far better chance since a dog's only weapon is its mouth.

If the dog has no training then I think most men could take on a German Shephard if they weren't afraid to fight/ if they were fighting for their life.
>>
>dog attacks
>grab its snout and lower jaw
>rip them apart like king kong did to that t-rex
easy, kind of like doing reverse flys
>>
>>39642449

I've actually fought against my doberman a few times, i wore protective gloves and a helmet, it's like an adrenaline rush sort of thing. it actually gets to a point where it seems like a serious fight but once i yell at him he instantly stops. got a few scars on my nape and shoulders, they know how to kill you, they're animals.

And remember, i still think he wasn't giving it his all because i'm his master after all, dogs are fucking hard to grab and even then you never realize how strong and agile they are, even if you're stronger than the dog ir can easily escape your grip.
>>
Its apparent that none of you guys have d first hand experience with german sheppards

My step mom owns a dog kenell
Most dogs are brought here by people leaving for vacation and needing a place to have there pet taken care
Some dogs are brought here because there either stray or abandoned
Ive grown up with 2 dogs
146lbs great pyranese
120lbsish great dane

>one day a guy brings a dog he found roaming his neighboorhood
>a german sheppard around 90lbs
>did not seem agressive
>few days pass, normal dog
>sat morning the dogs are sepperated during feeding time so no fights break out over food
>german sheppard finishes his bowl of foo
>step moms employee goes to take the bowl back

If you think you can take a german sheppard with 100% intent to kill, your delusional

> sheppard snaps down on her fingers
> only one in the building at the time hear blood curdling scream
> grabbed whip specifically used for emergencies like this
Im 6'2 and an amateur boxer and do bjj tournaments
>you will never see anything remotely close to the speed and agility sheppards have
> sheppards have bite psi similar to pitbulls
> you cannot "chock-hold" a sheppard, trust me when i say this
> Sheppard paws my eye, nails arent sharp but but still really hurt
> whip dog and he finally stops attacking
> multiple hairline fractures on my forearm (radius) , dog bit my arm even while i was wearing a thick sweater and a big bomber winter jacket

Theres a reason why K9 units are strictly sheppards, plenty of criminals have tried to fight off K9 dogs and have lost
>>
>>39642278
nah
ive worked with dogs, and fairly aggressive animals for years (zookeeper)
easy enough to handle
>>
>>39642278

Worst case scenario I get bit hard as shit on one arm and choke it with the other.

I feel the same way about getting attacked by a knife. If I don't think I can handle the situation, accept getting stabbed and attack back at the same time.

But I've never experienced either so I can't say for sure that it would work
>>
>>39643149
>A man has killed a grizzly with his bare hands but a dog is just too much.

This has happened, like once or twice in two thousand of recorded history.
>>
File: IMG_4069.jpg (283KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4069.jpg
283KB, 2000x1500px
/out/ taught me the art of body slamming wolves. If it works on a wolf it'll work on a doge.
>>
>>39648179
those criminals didn't go into it with the mindset of "I'm going to destroy this subhuman creature"

that plus minimal muscle mass and coordination make it pretty simple.

>If you think you can take a german sheppard with 100% intent to kill, your delusional
if you think a dog can take a human with 100% intent to kill and survive, you'""'re delusional
>>
Anyone who thinks you could beat a large dog with no weapons watch these funny little ratters. Then scale that up 5 times and imagine it going for your throat instead of a rat. Scary.

https://youtu.be/l2Pyu-Cj0gg
>>
File: lol.jpg (104KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
104KB, 607x608px
/endthread
>>
>>39648636
>Watch this video of a dog attacking a rat.
>Look how great dogs are at killing things.
>A human would never match up to a dog!

How you made such a drastic leap in logic astounds me.
>>
Seems not many people know how to fight a dog.

Don't bother trying to kick it or punch it, especially in the head. Dogs skulls are solid and you'll just piss it off.
You have to crush it. drive your knee down on top of its chest or back with all your weight and its basically fucked. Youll probably get bitten a few times but depending on how quickly you can crush it you might only get 1 bite.
>>
>>39642278
I've played COD, fag.
>>
>>39648686
hahahaha Jesus

Pick up a rock or a stick. Your survival odds just trebled. Grab many rocks, climb tree and pelt them at the dog.
>>
>>39646679
I have two, most vicious little fuckers ever when they want to be. But god damn they are cute
>>
>>39643141
I can't believe I laughed so hard with this shit
>>
>>39648752
>I've played Cod, fag
>tries to catch his head
>feels cold
>looks at his hand
>blood everywhere and some bones destroyed
>the dog is breaking more and more bones making you bleed buckets
>>
>>39649178
>he tears his teeth into the muscle of my forearm, clamping down like a vice
>I do the only thing I can, dig my thumb deep into the eye-socket
>he lets go, blind now in one eye
>my bones are shattered, I only have one good arm

I guess in a gladiator arena type of fight to the death, the only way to go from here is to feed/bait him with my already damaged arm when he attacks again, and go for the other eye.

No way you walk away clean, but it's a winnable fight.
>>
>>39646487
>put the dog in an arm lock and choked him to death
>>
Lol at all these fucking faggots thinking the dog would go down easily. Maybe youd get lucky and survive. Thats the word. Survive. Youd be fucked up and die 9/10 times
>>
>>39648756
>trebled
>>
>>39648382
>i feel the same about being attacked by a knife
God where do you morons come from
>>
I read a story about an unarmed guy who successfully killed a bear that attacked him. Basically he shoved his fist down his throat so it wouldn't bit him and chewed his jugular vein apart. I reckon I'd try that same strategy if I thought of it.
>>
>>39642278
a dog's bite can break human bones

fuck no
>>
>>39642778
This. I've seen police dogs corralling fence jumpers at festivals every summer and those dogs are unreal quick and hyper aggressive
>>
>>39642278
Yes definitely, but it would probably hurt like hell because I doubt I can do it without getting bit.

Unless it bites your throat, you shouldn't have much trouble winning really.
>>
>>39646071
Humans are just much better at individual combat. A pack of dogs could kill the same number of humans easy, but one on one is heavily slanted against the dog because it can only pull while humans can roll around and use our arms and legs as levers to get on top of the dog.

I just have no confidence in the dog because it has to bite your neck or wait for you to bleed to death from an artery in one of your limbs. A human could grapple and choke it out.
>>
>>39642449
Let me introduce you to a little friend of mine I like to call

>greentext
>>
>>39642278

>I'm bretty big guy for you
>1/2/3/3
>185lbs
>5'10"
>Took a year of boxing and wrestling in Highschool
>Also a black belt in Taekwon-mcdojo
>Friend has a German Shepherd that I like to walk because friend is a lazy bastard
>Toss ball REALLY freaking far
>I'm talking, like, a little less than the length of a football field (100 yards or so)
>Dog runs there and back in around 5 to 7 seconds
>Very impressed
>Bring him back to my friend's house
>Friend having a barbeque
>Tosses bone at dog
>Dog practically snaps rib in half with one bite
>Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuug

Now as you're imagining all that, imagine this
>Walking down abandoned street corner at night after quick gym
>Not even really tired, just bored
>Suddenly, random GS standing a bout 50 feet away
>Tail down, ears back, teeth bared
>Oh shit
>Before you even have time to recover from the shock, it runs straight for your balls (dogs have been known to specifically target the genitals in many cases of stray attacks)
>It's moving so fast, you don't have time to counter it by kicking it away or even sliding to the right
>You just cover your junk with your hands, because it's the most simple, obvious thing to do in such a state of frenzied offense
>Your hands fly to your dick out of instinct
>He literally BITES your finger off
>As in, you look once, and your finger is just GONE
>Your FINGERS. ARE GONE.
>IT'S IN HIS FUCKING MOUTH.
>HE'S EATING YOUR FUCKING FINGERS
>THE ABSOLUTE MAD DOG!

Dude, fuck you, at that point, it doesn't even fucking matter. No matter how badly you fuck up that dog, you already fucking lost. This is why YOU should carry your own dog with you in the case of unsolicited mad-dog attacks. The best weapon is a powerful ally, and trust me when I say this, but unless your powerful ally is a gun or a car, you better be carrying a dog to offset that initial fingers-coming-off period.
>>
based on the last 150,000 years of human history I will wager on the human being.

Also to be fair, I think we should be comparing pre-agriculture humans to these dogs in our hypothetical fight. Right now modern man is basically the chihuahua of human evolution.
>>
>>39650017
Also, that reminds me.

>News report of loose, aggressive pitbull in my area
>Local hunter sees it and tries to shoot it down with his 1911
>Dog sees him before he can pull his gun and chases him to his truck
>Unrolls the window and shoots the dog
>It's still trying to jump into the window and kill him
>He shoots it three or four more times until it freaking dies
>Friend showed me a picture of the dog
>Just a regular looking pitbull, but it took 4 bullets to kill it

What the hell do you think your fists and feet are going to do to it? It was trying to crawl into his window with tunnels of flesh missing from its body, I don't think it's going to give a crap about you punching it.
>>
>>39650017
autist
>>
>>39650057
where the tunnels of flesh are missing kind of matters, like, a heavy weight boxer could probably punch you in the chest or gut if your braced and not kill you, but if he punches you in the neck you will probably die.
>>
>>39650068
Yeah, that story was more for the people in this thread saying "Lmao, I just kick it so it can't go near me xD"

Freaking dumbasses. If a bullet didn't stop the damn thing, your foot's not going to make it rethink trying to bite your leg/fingers/nuts off. And I HIGHLY doubt people will be calm and rational when a dog is literally tearing chunks of you out of your bleeding leg and hands. You'll certainly be able to kill it and survive, but I highly doubt you'll be walking away from this with your limbs intact. Like the last anon said, just because you'll "survive" this encounter doesn't mean shit. You're still going to get fucked up.
>>
>>39642278
>Normies on the internet seem to think the dog would win every time
Well, not /every/ time, but they do kill people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#Fatalities_reported_in_2016
>>
File: 3e5.jpg (14KB, 200x200px)
3e5.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>39642979

> There's a reason wolves don't attack humans

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wolf_attacks
>>
>>39644314
Holy shit. Reminds me of a story my cousin told me (Marine corp)

>Gets home for holidays
>Playing with dogs
>He tells us about this dog they have over in Iraq
>Name is Horse or something
>Horse is REALLY fucking unstable, even by military dog standards
>Keeps little "trophies" of his enemies and stuff
>Always coming back with bones and hides and stuff from local dogs and occasionally human casualties
>One time, they were engaged in a firefight, and the dog, which they thought they left behind at the base, shows up out of nowhere
>Jumps into a house with two to three Hajis and apparently, all you could hear is angry snarling, random gunfire, and panicked screaming
>Dog eventually trots back out, happy as a clam
>They look inside the building
>Everyone's throats are ripped out and the house looks like it's bleeding
>Horse took home several trophies that day

I didn't really believe him, but the more stories I hear about military dogs, the more I'm beginning to believe him about the antics of this crazy doggo named Horse.
>>
>>39644473
Don't be a fool.

Be realistic in your conquests. The correct answer is to parlay an armistice alliance with the dog, promising him the spoils of war if he were to fight with you in the invasion of Cat-mandu. Soon, you shall be inseparable allies and you may thank God for never having to be those brutalized cats in this lifetime or the next.
>>
>>39647843
Lmao. I know this is just a joke, but some dogs have a bite-force comparable to that of a jaguar. No matter how much you fly, you'll never get that damn thing open if he really doesn't want you to.
>>
>>39642278
No but I could suck its dick real good
>>
>>39642278
In a life or death scenario, human wins
>>
>>39642278
yeah, easy
>>
>>39650017
You're not really a big guy at only 5'10.
>>
>>39642449
That's what a complete beginner would say, you forgot to take into account that you need to be in a dominant position, which won't be the case against a german shepard since they're fast as shit
>>
Really tough. If it intends to kill you you're not going to win unless you have a ton of strength and mass. Even then, you have no natural weapons so you'll need to try to strangle it. That will put your hands near to its mouth and it can disable your fingers easily, leaving you helpless.

they use dogs in war and law enforcement for a reason, you are basically fucked
>>
>>39645013
> you won't do much damage by kicking a dog in the ribs

Excuse me?
>>
>>39642553
I want to hear you say that again 0.5 seconds into the fight while the shepherd has its teeth snugly accomodated in your forearm.

>>39642835
And I want to see the stupid expression on your face after in your mind you have the dog in a chokehold but in reality the ornery bastard made a quick turn of his head and clamped its jaws into your hand.
>>
>>39642929
Because a dog skull isn't a human skull. That dog is super agile so you won't ever get a good shot at it, ever. Your only chance would be to use the sheer momentum of a kick and pray to god that it lands and knocks the dog down so you can land a follow up.
>>
>see doggo running towards you
>hold out left arm so doggo will bite it first
>try to force your arm down it's throat, never try to pull it out of the doggos mouth
>or use your other hand to steal its eyes because every doggo will surrender without eyes

But the best advise is always to not be a pussy.
>>
would just kick it in the head desu
>>
>>39652492

doggo's run straight at you

It would be fairly easy to land a kick
>>
>>39653599
Itd be like trying to kick a fly. A 180lb fly that can snap your forearm in his jaws
>>
>>39642984
I played middle linebacker in highschool. If 300 lbs lineman running over 10mph and 220 lbs running backs going around 15 mph couldn't knock my ass over, then I don't think a 100 lbs dog going 30 is about to
>>
>>39650045
the modern male is literally the strongest humans have been
>>
>>39650699
yeah but this thread isnt about getting your shit rekt by a trained doggo this is your average nigger sheppard off the street

bad ass story though
>>
>>39653652

nah, I have actually kicked a doggo before ( doberman)

I would bet a random pleb might miss but I have kicked a few hundred thousand times in my life
>>
>>39642278
If it bites down on my arm I don't see what prevents me from strangling the fuck out of it with my other arm.
>>
I cant believe I'm actually replying but, a human would probably win. That being said, it would not be a clean victory for either side. All these people saying to kick it are dumb. As soon as an appendage reaches near that dogs mouth, he has it. German shepards are on of the hardest biting breeds alive. It would go to geound and then you would have to get a good enough position to either choke it with your weight on it or smash it. But if it gets you in the neck or nape your fukt
>>
>>39650756
Then just step on its lower legs and deadlift its front legs to rip them apart

honestly there are so many ways you could lift the dog to death if you aren't a complete dyel
>>
File: doggo.gif (2MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.gif
2MB, 444x250px
sorry /fit/, but 4pl8 squat won't help against this
>>
I play-fight with my grandmothers pitbull-boxer mix and easily win. However, she is only like 55 pounds, and doesn't bite me seriously. One things people don't realize about dogs is that a jaw closing really isnt that fast. You can move your hand away from their mouth before it closes, but if it grabs your arm its done, that shit aint coming off. Also, anyone who says dogs are easy to grapple has never had to grapple a dog before, they are hard as shit to grab because they move around a lot and you're pretty much always within their jaw's reach when you try.
>>
>>39653870
The fact that it is biting down on your arm and shaking violently from side to side and back and forth, and can let go and attack again?
>>
>>39653818
>what is a neanderthal
>>
>>39653966
he didnt try fight back at all though and if he wasnt weighed down by 70 extra pounds he could have moved away fairly easy no?

i mean if it wasnt for the jacket the dog completely missed the guy.
>>
>>39654017
>homosapians
>neanderthals

pick one
>>
>>39654024
nigga it's a dog not a fucking 2000lb bull so you can dodge him
dog's a bit more agile than that

also untrained dog would probably jump straight at your neck rather than your arm
>>
>>39654039
>"the modern male is literally the strongest humans have ever been"
>neanderthals are no longer apart of the species homo apparently
>>
>>39653840
Doberman =/= german shepard. Police use gs for a reason. Go read about selective breeding m8
>>
>>39653870
Posts like these are the result of too much video game logic and zero real world experience
>>
>>39653905
Yes because dogs are static and inanimate like barbells
>>
>>39654024
>if it wasnt for the jacket the dog would miss
Yes. Police dogs are only trained to attack people in large padded suits
>>
>>39654074
did you not see the same vid? the dog would have missed that guy if it wasnt for the coat.
>>
>>39654389
i play baseball at a fairly decent level and im pretty sure if i could dodge a 90 plus mph fastball i could easily dodge a dog lunging
>>
What kind of faggot can't fight a fucking dog?
>>
>>39654529
Ya ive never seen a baseball player hit by pitch
>>
>>39654529
Baseballs cant plant their feet and change direction
>>
>>39642278
I hold down my 80 lb GSD and 115 lb rott while they flail and bite around getting their shots, full throttle nothing held back. Very nice dogs, extremely friendly, but damn do they hate shots!
>>
>>39642278
I'm a vet tech, doctor of my small town clinic is paying for my vet school. I work with skinny short girls who each individually able to manhandle big aggressive dogs. We're literally taught what I call dog jiu jutsu. Dogs have no ground game, no shoot defense.
>>
>>39642709
Bigger breeds are slower. We're theorycrafting, but if you're aware that the dog is trying to attack you, a 60kg+ beast is really much easier to avoid and counterattack. You just hunch, sidestep, catch it by any limb and hurt it really bad.

I would know, I'm a son of dog breeders, I've seen my share of fights between dogs and dog attacks.
>>
>>39654354
spotted the dyel, when you add the 6th plate shit starts moving when you lift it. Dog is nothing kid
>>
>>39646278
that was pretty intense

also underlines the massive difference between a trained dog and a normie dog
>>
>>39654529
you're the equivalent of the "I pull 5pl8, I could probably beat up pro mma fighter" guys
>>
>>39654024
If it wasn't for the 70 lbs padded suit he would've still gotten both taken down and probably lost a good chunk out of his arm.

People also seem to forget that when dogs go into their little "kill mode" they are fucking vicious. Literally the only way to stop them once they've decided it's kill or be killed is either deal some crippling damage or outright kill them, and there's really no way to not get a ton of damage inflicted on you in the process since it's just damn easy for them to tear our skin.
>>
>>39642886
This. Anyone who has had to break up a dog fight knows they're not that fucking though. You won't do it easily and you'll probably get badly hurt but you will win.
>>
>>39642278
Probably not, best case scenario he bites my forearm and I manage to get my entire weight (75kg) on him hopefully choking him with my other hand.
>>
If it's a lone, untrained dog it'll back down so long as you're aggressive and the dog has an escape route. Getting a dog to attack a much bigger man head on on its own requires specific training that not all dogs are capable of.
>>
Just gonna leave this here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw8af1K4Z_4
>>
>>39654784
the ONLY thing the dog grabbed in that vid was the jacket.

every dog training video i have ever seen all the guy in the suit does is stick his arm out like a bitch

there are so many things that the human body can do in a life threatening situation

if youve ever been in one you know about how time "slows down" and you feel like superman females have been known to lift cars with adrenaline

have you ever seen a human in "kill mode"?
>>
>>39655138

>if youve ever been in one you know about how time "slows down" and you feel like superman females have been known to lift cars with adrenaline

That is a myth.

>have you ever seen a human in "kill mode"?

Real life is not call of duty
>>
>>39655168
never said anything about CoD i dont even watch TV

if you decide to kill and hold nothing back that is kill mode just like the dog is doing
>>
>>39642278
Literally just use the power of human intelligence. I would screech and fart at the dog in order to confuse it's stupid brain and senses and then smash it's little snout to dust
>>
>>39642278
>without receiving a painful bite or superficial scratches

Not a chance, doggo WILL make some kind of contact.

>allowing for inevitable arm/ankle bite on approach or a short struggle involving some superficial claw scratches

Dog is dead in about 10 seconds. 40kg is big for a dog but I'm over 100kg and have opposable thumbs/arms for grappling and overall control. It closes distance to bite, I put literally any part of my body between it and my neck, grapple and overpower despite leg/claw flailing, doggo dies for its aggression in whatever manner I choose from there.

>>39650884
>all this FAST posting

Yeah, because a dog's running speed means so much when it's literally within arm's reach. It's hard to catch dogs and cats that are trying to stay AWAY from you, not when they're doing their damnedest to stay NEAR you.

>>39654085
>homo = species

Homo is the genus, genius. As in Homo neanderthal rather than Homo sapiens.
>>
>>39642278

If the guy knows what he's doing, the dog loses every time. It's just a matter of weight really. Even if you don't know how to kick a dog unconscious (which you can do if you're a trained fighter), you can still pin it under you and crush it with your body. Chances are it'll scratch and bite you to shit as you do it, but you're not the one who's going to die from the fight.

Dogs are also not "faster" than humans. The same biophysics governs us both.
>>
>>39642449

> dog doesnt have a chance

Autism, the post.

Have you actually seen the teeth on a German Shepherd? Not to mention the fact that they can run at almost 30mph. i

Imagine a 40kg beast slamming into you and clamping its teeth into you at 30mph, not exactly something you can just shrug off.
>>
Worst thing that could happen to the guy is getting his face or balls ripped off.

The dog would lose 9 times out of 10
>>
>>39646071

Those are the anti-wolf shepherd dogs right? Yeah those things are beastly, way too big and with way too much biting power for an unarmed human to take on.
>>
>>39654611

This. Dogs fucking suck at wrestling. I've raised like ten puppers or something, I would know.
>>
>this thread

Animal trainer here, that shepherd would absolutely fuck up most people. You'd have to be very powerful (lmao2plate bench will not help at all) and very very fast to have any hope. If that dog gets any appendage you might as well consider it useless and if you try to pry it off it's only going to get worse for you. If you had some clothing to wrap around your forearm you'd stand a good chance but naked? Only the delusional retards of /fit/ would think they have a chance against a trained attack dog naked because they can pick up and lower a heavy bar for a few reps.
>>
>>39642278
I've heard you should shove your fingers up the dog's asshole in the event of a doggo attack.
Thread posts: 269
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.