[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello guys. Recently I've been inducing a lot of change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20161209_102142.jpg (94KB, 617x712px) Image search: [Google]
20161209_102142.jpg
94KB, 617x712px
Hello guys.

Recently I've been inducing a lot of change in my life - a lot of improvement - and I've decided to use some of the time previously spent with vices working out, and hopefully becoming a /fit/izen myself. My goal is not to become a body builder, but I want to be lean and muscular enough to look good, and to be the fantasy of some chick out there. I already read some things about both workouts and eating healthy, but I have a few questions.

My baseball stats first:
>23 yo
>53.7 kg
>1.75m (5.7 ft)
>Shitty posture
>The least amount of muscle a "functional" human bean can have
>The least amount of fat a non-anorexic, non-african person can have
>Haven't touched sports for like 3 years, never was a sports guy.
>No gim/cardio/weight lifting experience
>About 5"

My biggest concern right now is in my weight. I'm thin, and my diet, while not complete trash, is not the best either; I know very little about food and where what I need comes from, and I feel it'd take some time to get that down. Should I leave working out aside for now and just focus on eating healthier and gaining some weight, or should I just jump on both things at once? Pic related is me currently, btw; no bully pls.

Second question is: should I work out even if I'm sick (with a flu, or something like that), or should I rest until fully recovered? What about medication and the like? How bad is it to miss a day because of something like that?

Other than that, any advice would be appreciated. I'll also be recording my progress as I go, so I can make a "made it" thread one or two years from now; but one step at a time.
>>
Eat a lot and go to the gym, its just sticking to it that people struggle with.
>>
>>39641437

The google converter does it weird, you're 5'9, or as google says 5 feet and 70% of another foot

Peanut butter and milk are god tier for calories and protein

Chicken and beef is best for straight protein with small amounts of calories.

Find a beginner routine that work for YOU, what some people find enjoyable and progressing might not work for others.

Motivation is key for staying healthy.

Work out when sick, but do less or oyu might over-exert yourself and hurt yourself from being dizzy.

You have a nice frame, good starting point.
>>
>>39641437
My advice for you is to ask again when you have read the fucking sticky. Idiot
>>
>>39641464
>>39641460
Thanks for the advice. I do know the hardest part is making it a routine, but hopefully I'll make it.

I'll just eat and eat and start my exercise routine today, fuck it.

>>39641507
I did, I just didn't find anything specific for people who are severely underweight, and thought it might cause some health issues or diminishing returns in the long run.
>>
>>39641886
>I just didn't find anything specific
don't fall into the trap of self-identifying as a special unique snowflake
Eat a lot
Chug fucking protein shakes every single day before bed
Lift
Rest
>>
>>39641886
you are not severely underweight.

eat. lift. sleep. repeat.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.