[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started going back to the gym last week >I've gone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1428102400715.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1428102400715.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
>started going back to the gym last week
>I've gone twice in that time even though almost all my problems in life would be solved by getting stronger, more muscular, and keeping a normal sleeping schedule
>was going to go today but it's 5 AM and I'm just starting to feel like I'm going to pass out
>can't go again until monday
Jesus fucking Christ /fit/ I can't keep doing this to myself. When I was going to the gym consistently I had shit form, didn't follow a routine, and didn't eat enough. When I'm not going to the gym consistently I have good form and do follow a routine, but I eat too much. I need to break the cycle NOW
>>
I'm just going to start trying to do a daily bodyweight routine for a while and then if I only go to the gym once or twice a week it's not the end of the world...

Just wish I had the cash and space for a home gym...
>>
>>39641236
Just train. Stop thinking too much.
>>
>>39641266
But I'm fucking tired and my window to go to the gym is only between 11 and 1 pm because it gets too crowded and I tard out....

At least I have some 35 pound dumbells at my house, I'll just make sure to eat a lot of protein this weekend and swing those things around for a bit.
>>
You don't want it enough you fuck.Call me when you start lifting 6 times a week with high intensity
>>
>>39641286
Doesn't matter if you're tired. You sure can't go to sleep because you'll fuck your sleeping schedule up; it's either go to the gym or stay at home doing fuckall because you're too tired.

Quit being a baby.
>>
I thought all my problems would be solved by lifting, too.

Most of them were, but now I have a set of new and more numerous problems, mostly involving worrying about my maxes.
>>
>>39641236
why did you post this here? this is something you're supposed to write in your diary, faggot.
>>
File: 1415016343844.jpg (40KB, 506x608px) Image search: [Google]
1415016343844.jpg
40KB, 506x608px
>You'll never be a manly man
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.