[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, the new Spiderman trailer dropped today and Tom Holland is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

So, the new Spiderman trailer dropped today and Tom Holland is otter mode af.

How long would u say it could take to get this physique?
>>
>>39641041
2 pullups every wednesday
>>
>>39641041
Lift for 1.5 years and then cut for 4 months.
>>
going from skelly to this could happen in like 3 months with drugs or like 1 year natty
>>
>>39641107
jfc 1.5 years? for that physique?
>>
>>39641107
Dude, he's 5'5. Pushups and crunches 3 nights a week and you're there.
>>
>>39641107
you don't have to lif for that shit physique lol. that's literally just low BF
>>
Nice gyno
>>
Lol. Gyno and low bf.
It's a shame people are lowering the body standard these days. I'd really like to see someone actually put on the 10 extra pounds it'd take to look like spiderman
>>
>>39641174
wat % is that would u say?
>>
>>39641041
Just do one set of close grip pullups and pushups every day and eat at a deficit. You'll collect your noob gains to enter ottermode and lose fat so your hint of muscle becomes visible.
>>
>>39641190
not him but probably around 12
>>
so many jelly fags in this thread
>>
>>39641400
>so many jelly fags on this board
fixed

/fit/ is literally tumblr tier
>>
>>39641041
i thought you were talking about tom hollander for a second and got really confused
>>
>>39641400
are you mad that body is 6 months of work, yet you dont look like that after 2 years?

im so sorry anon
>>
>>39641041
So this is before his transformation into Spiderman?
>>
Why the fuck is Peter still a teenager? He's always a teenager in the live action movies. How long has Spider-Man been running? He grows into a man eventually, damnit.
>>
Took me 5 months for that
>>
>>39641949
Probably market research saying teens respond best to Spiderman in general.
>>
>>39641949
He was a man in the original 3 you idiot
>>
>>39642521
No, you just think that because he was played by a man. Tobey Maguire's spiderman was officially a teenager. He goes to a high school.
>>
Peter Parker has been a teenager since 1962
>>
thats a shit body jesus. not even ottermode imo.

more like inbetween otter and skelly.
>>
File: beforeandafterlight1.jpg (28KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
beforeandafterlight1.jpg
28KB, 640x356px
>leaning forward to make abs and pecs look bigger
>fuckin 90° side light

They are trying too hard in this scene
>>
>>39642687
Ironically, left looks better.
>>
>>39642713
Hows your SS + GOMAD going?
>>
>>39642733
Projecting? I'm a skeleton.

In the left picture the guy looks decent, in the right he looks DYEL, mostly because of the slim waist.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.