[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup niggers Long story short I am training to be a scout sniper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0092.png (981KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0092.png
981KB, 1334x750px
Sup niggers

Long story short I am training to be a scout sniper and I've run into somewhat of a road block. In order to perform at the top of my class I need to be able to run 20+ miles with a 50 lb ruck as well as my rifle and full cammies. The weight isn't the hard part actually, believe it or not. The main problem I'm running into is chafing. I chafe in places I didn't think were possible. Keep in mind I'm a large individual (for you). Just under 200 lbs at 5'11".

So I can run 10+ miles absolutely no problem. But at 15 miles the chafing starts to become in issue. I chafe in my thighs, armpits, and lower back where my ruck secures around my hips. It wouldn't be a problem finishing a single event except I have to perform for days and weeks at a time and the chafing is truly unbearable. I'm also afraid of infection due to being out in the field for extended periods of time.

I've tried compression shorts, Vaseline, corn starch (all so far have actually made it worse). Please help, I don't want my career to be ended because I'm chafing in between my massive thunder thighs.

Tl;dr how to stop chafing
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>39640685
Thx for the bump bro I'll just post this thread tomorrow
>>
Wtf is up with the mods deleting all the image files lately? Most images give me the 404 error

Also OP if you're still on hmu with a reply. I'm a medic and I can lay it down for you
>>
>>39640542
Go talk to someone who is enlisted, not some fukin beta on /fit/
>>
Tried baby powder?
>>
>>39641237
Well OP. I'm going to sleep so I'll type it out anyway and hope you see it.

First bit of advice is to try and lose weight to decrease the amount of contact
Next, try shaving against the grain or waxing/nair to get rid of any hair. No stubble whatsoever otherwise it's gonna be way worse

try baby powder, vaseline, and compression shorts in all combination and varying amounts. Try really tight tights, enough to corset your thighs and eliminate friction on skin.

The idea, I'm sure you're aware is to minimize friction and keep the area dry. At a certain point there's just not much you can do except lose weight to avoid skin-skin when it comes to long distance.

Godspeed anon. Hail Satan.
>>
>>39640542
Mate as an Aussie digger whose done similar things, you don't stopbthe chafing. Ignore it and Carry on. Chafing should be the least of your worries on a course as hardcore as snipers.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.