[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw on holiday at '5 star' resort >tfw their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 03.jpg (21KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
21KB, 242x251px
>tfw on holiday at '5 star' resort
>tfw their 'gym' consists of a chest machine, shoulders machine, leg extension, lat pulldown and a few cardio machines
How the fuck am I supposed to get a decent bicep pump for the beach, let alone make any decent gains?
>>
>>39636218
Underhand lat pulldown is a bicep dominant lift
>>
>lifting for girls
>>
>>39636229
Tried it, not good enough really. I can use the lat pulldown for triceps though.
What if I hung upside down from the ceiling and cable curled with the lat pulldown machine? Its a pretty high ceiling.
>>
>>39636262
>hanging for girls
>>
>>39636293
Hey, when I'm on holiday I might as well do my 4xf hangs for the girls
>>
>>39636344
>holidaying for girls
>>
You've called me a faggot and told me you hated me like 500 times, I'm not gonna help you asshole.
>>
>>39636218
this just reminded me how long it's been since i saw the pasta and it gave me some nostalgia, so here you go bros

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>39636421
what is the name of your semen demon?
>>
>>39636438
Diamond
>>
File: 1323100659877.jpg (59KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1323100659877.jpg
59KB, 500x478px
>>39636421
>(She just blew me; Shit was SO cash)
that line really holds up
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.