[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point did you realize getting /fit/ wasn't going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 9532095903209532.jpg (357KB, 2276x832px) Image search: [Google]
9532095903209532.jpg
357KB, 2276x832px
At what point did you realize getting /fit/ wasn't going to help you get a cute GF or wife?
>>
>>39633440
>projecting
>>
File: why i lift.jpg (107KB, 691x516px) Image search: [Google]
why i lift.jpg
107KB, 691x516px
>Implying anyone on /fit/ has anything remotely close to his genuine and awesome personality.

We're here because we are social rejects filled with repressed anger and lifting is our only hope for salvation.
>>
she'll be having some chad cock on the side in less than a year. if she doesn't already
>>
>>39633440
holy shit he married her and he's still in the friend zone
>>
>>39633440

I realized it 10 years ago when I was 16 years old, but I am lifting anyway because at this point its just a fun hobby. Staying home and playing vidya has been getting boring lately.
>>
>>39633440
I get /fit/ so I can temporarily get the cute gf and wives of other men.
I'm to emotionally damaged to keep a woman who wants a life long commitment.
>>
How do I become social/interesting/have a good personality?
>>
>>39633556
You start reading and becoming knowledge on random topics. Don't forget to read the biggest and most popular books just to say you did.
Pick up hobbies like hiking, snowboarding, or something you do outside. Bonus points if it can be done with another person.

You're nice to everyone but have a playful side. IE you can bantz without sounding like an asshole. You have to build a social network to become social.
>>
>>39633589
i've met people that haven't read a book in their lives that had a god-tier personality and where amaizng to hang out with
i guess you either have it or not
>>
>>39633651
Yes, that's when you have it. But if you're asking how to become like that when you aren't, you have to put work in to it.
>>
>>39633589
>>39633651
I feel like my voice is too quiet and I feel awkward with small talk.
>>
>>39633440
Honestly, being /fit/ just made other dudes respect me more at first, and people were willing to put up with me even though I was turboautist.

That let me have real friends for the first time, then eventually a real social circle so I started doing things other than browsing 4chan and masturbating.

Somewhere along the way I developed an actual personality and some confidence.

Then I got a gf. All in all its been a pretty good 6 months.
>>
>>39633440
Where's the bit where she cheats on him?
>>
>>39633440
>Borreby Cro Magnid with a gummy smile
Dat typical American face
>>
File: kill me please.jpg (60KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
kill me please.jpg
60KB, 630x420px
>>39633440
because im an unsocial, unfriendly ass. i can barely communicate with men i just met and then im expected to lead a conversation with a woman continously for many minutes
i have a big dick and i got compliments for it on the web but that doesnt matter for women
i could be a god among fags tho
>>
Getting fit will help you get confident.

Girls find both attractive. It's a win win.
>>
>>39633766
But Im Boring
>>
>>39633489
Or; you know, it could just be fun to browse from time to time because you're bored.
It's not a cult.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.