[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy walks into your دهکده and smacks your goat's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hh.jpg (18KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
18KB, 600x375px
This guy walks into your دهکده and smacks your goat's ass.

What are you gonna do? How has /fit/ taught you to defend your honor?
>>
>tape a piece of pork on his back
>he can't get it off and will die a dishonorable death
>>
>>39633197
>implying that's the only thing he'd do

he'd rape her, then kill her
>>
File: Wagamammas 062.jpg (746KB, 1728x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Wagamammas 062.jpg
746KB, 1728x2304px
>>39633197
lance his synthol zits
>>
>>39633226
Keep your cuck fantasies to yourself
>>
I wish it was legal to own arab slaves in israel , this guy is a perfect fit.

he could move furniture for me and my friends and help with our housing shortage.
>>
File: Capture-364x420.jpg (39KB, 364x420px) Image search: [Google]
Capture-364x420.jpg
39KB, 364x420px
>>39633225
He gets some village woman to pull it off. Now he's angry, takes off his shirt and poses like this, kung-fu style.

What next???
>>
>>39633236
not cuck. it's practically fact. look at the crime rate in Germany and France since letting the "refugees" in
>>
>>39633273
Well, they've been letting in and giving refuge to complete fucking scumbag criminals and litteral trash tier retards instead of the people that would enrich their country and make a home for themselves.

What did you expect.
>>
>>39633283
Take it to /pol/
>>
>>39633255
use drone strike
>>
>>39633197
I use a needle and pop his synthol bubble of a """"body""""
>>
>>39633229
kek
>>
>>39633824
Kick him in the nuts then slowly jog away at a reasonable pace while he attempts to keep up but instead triggers massive cardiac arrest.
>>
>>39633197
How much does this guy lift? Do we have any stats on this swoll-troll?
>>
>>39635513
kek
>>
>>39633197
joocy
>>
>>39633273
>>39633283
Hye can you guys fuck off back to /pol/, seriously you see a brown guy posted in a meaningless thread and you have to start talking about the refugees in Europe, the thread is about a goat you retarded basement dwellers. Go jerk off to anime
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.