[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you guys have a vasectomy? I'm thinking of getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (83KB, 326x279px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
83KB, 326x279px
Any of you guys have a vasectomy? I'm thinking of getting one so I can raw-dog girls who I see regularly but are too lazy to get on the pill.

They're all white girls in college so I'm not too concerned about STDs.

I don't know much about recovery, follow-up fertility testing, or anything like that.

Thoughts?
>>
Oh, and remember to take your fish oil.
>>
>>39633089
>They're all white girls in college so I'm not too concerned about STDs.

what...

nigger what?

That is 100% the type of person you should be worried about STDs with
>>
>>39633112
Whites have literally the lowest STD rates per the CDC.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats13/minorities.htm
>>
>>39633089
I caught HSV-2 when I was 19 from a white 18 year old highschool chick who wasn't a slut.

College is where a lot of girls start having lots of drunken sex with whoever....

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>tfw have trouble keeping it up with a condom (especially while drunk) but want to keep banging college chicks

not OP but this has been a problem

I've rawdogged 7 or so girls over the course of my career with no problems so far but I don't like testing fate, I'm honestly more worried about STDs than babies since my pull out game is decent (and it takes me a lifetime to cum while drunk anyway)
>>
>>39633089
I seriously considered getting a vasectomy for about 10 years. The main thing that put me off is that a not insignificant percentage have associated pain for the rest of their lives. Now I'm 30 and about to get married. Honestly, I never wanted children with any of the women I dated in the past and I would have argued against anyone else having kids. However, I really want to have children now that I've met the right one.
>>
>>39633284
It's not too hard to get a vasectomy reversed. That's a good point about the pain, though.
>>
>>39633089
>white girls in college
>not worried about STDs
Breh that's one of the sluttiest demographics in the world
>>
File: 1472698612524.png (17KB, 480x588px) Image search: [Google]
1472698612524.png
17KB, 480x588px
vasectomy sounds awful tbqh. i'm hoping they start approving testosterone as male birth control here real soon.
>>
>>39633089
Yes good goy, cut your balls so you can't reproduce
>>
>>39633400
I'd love to wait for vasalgel but by the time it's here I'm probably going to be out of college.
>>
>rawdawgging
>risking kids
>all my friends but one has a kid because they rawdogged

No fugging thx. I'll definitely get one though when I'm like 35+ so I can raw dog the wife all day
>>
>>39633487
That's what the vasectomy is for, bru
>>
>>39633089
just leave your shit alone
>>
File: 1464785739835.jpg (3KB, 125x167px) Image search: [Google]
1464785739835.jpg
3KB, 125x167px
>>39633400
Here in the netherlands it's almost available.

It's 200-mg norethisterone enanthate combined with 1000-mg testosterone undecanoate injected once every 8 weeks.
You basically get free TRT with birthcontrol so I'm going for it. Might ask doc for some extra if I convince him I was high test to begin with.
>>
>>39633133
God damn I love being white.jpg
>>
The only reason I don't have one is because they won't let people under 30 get sterilized here. Which on it's own is all kinds of fucked up. I've been thinking about traveling abroad to get one.

Absolutely do NOT want kids ever and I'm real fucking paranoid about birth control breaking.
>>
>>39633112
Literally exactly what I was going to say.
>>
>>39633089
>>39633089
from the sounds of things... it's probably a good thing that you're trying to remove yourself from the gene pool.

Please proceed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.