[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start becoming /fit/, but put little effort into it. >Never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: wojakcigar.jpg (35KB, 350x304px) Image search: [Google]
wojakcigar.jpg
35KB, 350x304px
>Start becoming /fit/, but put little effort into it.
>Never really set high goals, but was fairly disciplined
>Never really tracked progress either
>Approach to weight loss was just 'Eat a bit less, walk to the shop instead of drive'
>Approach to becoming toned was 'just do a few sets every now and then'
>Never aimed to become /fit/, because I am just generally such a hopeless individual
>Look in the mirror yesterday
>It finally hits me I have become almost /fit/
>Still have that 'I'm unattractive, women will never find me physically attractive' mindset
>I have become the meme /fit/ user
>The one that abandons /r9k/, gets /fit/ and still suffers with >tfwnogf
>>
>>39631441
fuck off back to r9gay then you freak, getting so sick of this autism crap
>>
>>39631459

>you freak

How am I a freak?
>>
>>39631441
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>39631474

How am I a faggot?
>>
>>39631441
>becoming toned
wanna know how i think you should fuck off back to r9k
>>
>>39631479
ur a faggot because u got a 3/10 physique and expected it to change ur life
>>
>being this autistic
Jesus
>>
>>39631581

Explain, faggot
>>
>>39631441
Please shut the fuck up and delete this horrible thread you stupid fuck
>>
>>39631590
>>39631581
>>39631578
>>39631474
>>39631459
Its like you retards cant fucking realize /fit is new r9k.
There are few threads about fitness now,this place is filled with DYELS,and there is a high chance that you faggots are dyels too.
>>
>>39631584
No explanation needed, all you need to do is read your first post and your own replies back to yourself, if you still can't see it then there is no hope for you.
>>
>>39631600
'no'
dyels are gonna be a part of a fitness board but what isn't needed is pathetic faggots whinging and complaining about not having a gf- it's embarrassing
>>
>>39631600
Sure, you are the only one here who lifts. Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>39631613

This. What is wrong with dyels posting as long as they don't >tfw no gf

If anything there should be MOSTLY dyels here as they are most in need of knowlege on programming and nutirition (duh)

t. dyel that does post >tfw no gf
>>
>>39631624

DOESN'T****

LOL
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.