[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you use any software to track things? Not just food but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: mygym.jpg (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mygym.jpg
119KB, 1000x1000px
do you use any software to track things? Not just food but workouts too
>>
its called a pencil and 50 cent notepad from fucking wal mart you goddamn millenial pussy
>>
>>39629340
Yes, I use the most powerful and versatile computer known to man........the one between my ears
>>
>>39629360
not talking about simply keeping a record of what I did but something that automatically calculates parameters for me. dumbass
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-08-18-53-56.png (192KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-08-18-53-56.png
192KB, 1440x2560px
>>39629340
I use FitNotes. I have an android phone, I'm sure there would be an ios equivalent. Tracks workouts, has a 1rm calculator, graphs to track lifts. Real simple to use
>>
Jefit on Android. Used fitnotes but I like how you can program lifting days with multiple lifts.
>>
google sheets / excel

it's so innovative that it only keeps track of data that you care about, and you can configure it any way you like!
>>
>>39629340
grindr
>>
>>39629365
>Yes, I use the most powerful and versatile computer known to man........the one between my ears
What, your penis ?
>>
Don't be the faggot using le book of gainz please.
>>
Send via Whatsapp messages to myself with Reps and weight if i hit a new score.

I use Excel to calculate makros etc.
>>
Noob here. What do you guys use to track what you eat? I'm still looking for an app that I an use to easily track my carbs/fat/protein intake. Also, do you use anything to track the weights you use in different exercises? Relying in pen and paper is pretty inconvenient.
>>
>>39632702
my fitness pal
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.