[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ confessions. >I un-ironically get all of my fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

/fit/ confessions.

>I un-ironically get all of my fitness information from Jason Blaha
>I workout at a planet fitness
>have been working out for 1.5 years, and have never squatted or deadlifted
>I jack off in the bathroom at the gym, cum into my hand, and whipe the load many different places. I put a little on the bathroom stall door handle, a little on soap dispenser, the water fountain handle, and very rarely, dumbells. if it is very bare inside, ill leave the load on my hand and go to my hammer curls wth the cum on them
>>
*Looks back*

BRRRAAAAAAPPPPP
>>
I wipe off all the equipment I use with wet wipes because I'm a considerate human being
>>
i dont even lift, i got myself a membership at the gym down the road and i only went twice and havent been back in a month. after work i just cant be assed to go
>>
is jason blah bad help I am a new faggot and have been doing icf 5x5 for 3 months now
>>
>>39628508
icf is a solid routine. He in general has decent knowledge.

The reason people don't like or trust him is because he makes up a bunch of absurd claims about himself . He claims that he used to be a cia mercenary, a male model, a steroid dealer, a science fiction writer, and other shit I am forgetting .
>>
>>39628428

>I am about to unironically sign up for membership at planet shitness.
My college campus is about to close up shop for the holidays, and I am poor as a field mouse.

>I skipped several workouts (not in a row) and have felt no disturbance in the force
I am leery of making this a habit, though. Gains still strong.

>I can only get through small sections of Starting Strength. I've flat out stopped reading the book at least five times.

Theres good stuff in those pages, but Jesus, Ripp is a bad writer. I feel like half of his pedantic shit on the squat could hit the cutting floor, and lose nothing of value.
I really wish Ripp's friend Dan John had written a book on the basic movements- hes miles away easier to read and practical as all hell.

>>39628493
You sicken me
>I do this too.
>>
>I have a mini giantess fetish
>I like chubby/fat women

Try beating that.

GLHF.
>>
>>39629219
How much is planet fitness? I need a gym for 1 month, do they do that kind of thing?

I know there's one by my house and I'll be home from college for an entire month.
>>
i-i like girls with dicks
>>
File: beards.jpg (73KB, 1024x506px) Image search: [Google]
beards.jpg
73KB, 1024x506px
>>39628428
>I un-ironically get all of my fitness information from Jason Blaha

>have never squatted or deadlifted

Jason Blaha would be dissapointed.
>>
I haven't squatted in about 6 months

Had to take a month or so off from them and was initially too scared of experiencing lost strength. Now I just think leg press and dreads are enough for legs desu

Literally every week I've told myself I'll start squatting again
>>
>tfw you're just an asshole at heart
>>
>i unironically piss in my hand while at the urinals then i touch the olympic bars on the squat rack and bench
>>
>I count the weight with the bar included

not 100% convinced this is a bad thing, it's still weight that's being lifted even if you are already lifting it anyway
>>
>>39629639

Where I am its about 10.99 a month, or so.
I kinda want to ask about the one month thing, too. Im gonna call later on this week.
>>
>>39628428
I unironically do pull ups while hanging from the ceiling fan at the gym and shit while it is on and spinning to assert dominance
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.