[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are my chances of passing a drug test exactly 2 weeks ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Fracs.jpg (201KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fracs.jpg
201KB, 900x600px
what are my chances of passing a drug test

exactly 2 weeks ago i smoked twice. i smoke half of a hitter/dugout and then another half of a hitter/dugouts maybe 4 hours later. essentially i took 2 puffs that day. its been 2 weeks since and i have a drug test tomorrow

yes. i know im dumb for even smoking with a drug test coming up. but it happened. so now im wondering how lucky am i to pass the test, which is tomorrow. i weigh about 185 at 6'ft tall
>>
also, what are some things i can do to help me pass the test. im already drinking plenty of water and im going to drink a lot more right before i go. anything else i can do?
>>
How frequently do you smoke? I'd say you're pretty safe unless you're a total pothead who usually smokes every day.
>>
>>39628106
before the 2 tokes i had 2 weeks ago i didnt smoke for about a month. i smoke roughly once every 2 months

sooo not very often at all lol
>>
>>39628127
There is no way to hurry the process, that's a meme. You're prob fucked, it doesn't matter how much you had smoked. It takes 3-4 weeks for it to leave your system, regardless of how much you had
>>
>>39628080
>tomorrow
naw... sorry bro
>>
>>39628080
Urine test?
>>
>>39628080
long time smoker/ former d1 athlete here so i know a thing or two about passing drug tests.

how long it takes the reefer to get out of your system depends on your metabolism (sounds like broscience, I know), but there are a few general rules you can go by:
(1) after four weeks you are almost certainly OK. this is an upper limit, but not a hard answer.
(2) some people metabolize it completely within a week. don't feel like youre safe because you don't gain weight easily tho, metabolism is more complicated than that.
(3) if you smoke frequently it builds up in your system and you test positive for longer. that said, your body also becomes better at processing it later on it passes through your system more quickly.
(4) drinking water is good, you also should have done a bunch of cardio but its too late now.
(5) i've never done a cleanse but i've seen them work in 2-3 days. that said, they fucking wreck your body and steal your gains
(6) honestly weed is fucking weird in that it affects people super inconsistently and there are exceptions to all of the above rules. the best you can do is try to tip the odds in your favor
(7) two puffs is nothing youre probably chiill
>>
Are you fat? Do you have a slow metabolism? Whats the cutoff level for metabolites for the drug test? Overall, Id say you stand a good chance of passing, assuming youre not a fatass and the cut off level for metabolites isnt low.
>>
>>39628594
You are gonna be fine drink water and sweat
>>39628127
Thats inccorect
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.