[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop being a picky eater? I wanna start a good diet but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1458446306159.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458446306159.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
How to stop being a picky eater? I wanna start a good diet but the problem is that I don't eat fruits/vegetables other than bananas and drinking vegetable juice. I'm sick of eating fast food bullshit but my mind won't fucking let me. What do?
>>
EAT ITS FUCKING HEAD OFF
>>
>>39627748
Find the motivation to not buy the shit. I don't understand why fatties are incapable of this?? If you don't buy the shitty food then you won't eat it.
>>
>I'm sick of eating fast food bullshit but my mind won't fucking let me

then make your legs stop driving/walking yourself to fast food restaurants. make your hands stop pulling your wallet out at fast food restaurants. make your mouth stop ordering a large #1 with 20 nuggets on the side. make your fingers stop pushing the coca cola dispenser, and refilling it once before you leave.

you talk like you're being possessed by a fucking ghost or something. you're not.
>>
>>39628079
yeah desu this.

I was never fat, but even when I was skinnyfat and trying to lose weight the easiest thing was just not to buy the food.

I only really cheated or went off a clean diet when my mom would come home with cookies or some shit.
>>
>>39627748
The main problem with your retarded post is this:

It's worse than being just a picky eater if you don't eat what are among the most nutrient dense of foods, which are fruits and veggies.

Even if you find a way to lose weight without incorporating them, you'd still be an unhealthy retard overall.

You remind me of that pic of the disgusting obese lady who cried because she had to try a bite of a vegetable. You're pathetic.

Eat your fruits and veggies, retard.
>>
File: edgy af.png (526KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
edgy af.png
526KB, 600x526px
>>39628222
>asking for help to stop being picky and start eating good food so I can stop beomg unhealthy

>"YOU PATHETIC LOW LIFE FUCKWAD YOU WILL NEVER BE HEALTHY YOU FUCKING RETARD"

Thanks for the help I guess? Pic related.

>>39628113
I guess I made my post too melodramatic, thanks for the help though. You're right that I should stop buying that shit.
>>
>>39628302
Calling honesty "edgy" is also retarded, retard.

A way to bolster yourself so that you're closer to mentally helping yourself is recognizing the actual severity of your problem. You clearly don't recognize it by describing your eating habits as "picky" - the damage you've caused is far worse than being owed to mere pickiness. You're someone who probably hasn't gone a single day of your life eating properly - if you would actually come to terms with that, you'd probably help yourself quicker.

Lowlife fuckwad retard.
>>
File: 1458407903637.png (90KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
1458407903637.png
90KB, 300x201px
>>39628351
But I have come to terms with i, I just call myself a picky eater because everyone I know calls me one.

>"I-I'm not edgy, I'm just calling you a lowlife retard because I'm trying to help!"

Ok buddy.
>>
>>39627748
Honestly, if you eat nothing but garbage packed with sugar and sodium it's going to take time to get used to healthier foods.

Just suck it up until you get used to a lower sugar and salt diet. Add cayenne or garlic to add flavor if you really can't stand it. Make food nothing but your fuel to your activity. Eventually you will grow to find veggies and fruit more appetizing.

If you know this and "your mind won't let you" then there is no reason for you to ask this question on a fitness board.
>>
>>39628385
I am trying to help. By your own logic, everyone around you is a dishonest too. Summing your habits up as picky disservices you. You're far worse than a picky eater so it's dumb and disabling to borrow that consensus.

Don't be so shy to tough love, pansy. Go eat a fucking vegetable.
>>
>>39628416
>Make food nothing but your fuel to your activity.

Shit that's actually a good mindset to have, never really thought of it that way. Thanks dude.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.