[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw to smart to lift Spend more time in the library, less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5618.jpg (423KB, 1280x1483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5618.jpg
423KB, 1280x1483px
>tfw to smart to lift

Spend more time in the library, less time in the gym. You will live a more fulfilling life than just being a chad who only exists to go outside in a tanktop to impress ugly whores.
>>
>>39627267
What fulfilling things have you gotten for being smart?
>>
>>39627291
I am euphoric by my own intelligence, something a meathead would never understand.
>>
>>39627371
Why do you think you are smart?
>>
>>39627382
Yes
>>
>>39627371
>>39627386
You don't seam very smart... you should probably lift like us bro...
>>
>>39627267
Jesus those are getting complex...
>>
>not spending time both in lifting and educating yourself
It's all black or white for you autists isn't it?
>>
>>39627267
It always blows my mind how skinny pale computer dicks always think they are smart just because they are anti social, playing computer games all day isn't the same as going to the library. You might be smart, I don't know you, but the majority of people think that they are smarter than average, and they can't all be right.
>>
>>39627507
This.
>/fit/ + /lit/ lurker master race
>>
>>39627603
What's your favorite short story collection?
>>
>>39627656
twilight
>>
>>39627656
The Country of the Blind is my favourite short story, I don't have a fave collection.
>>
>>39627267
If you're smart you'd lift or do some other kind of sport for the benefits it offers in health, brain functioning and socializing.
Also you should be able to plan your activities so well you'd be able to make 3 hours a week free for excercise. Everyone who is smart and succesfull know it's all about planning.

t. someone who really is smart, excercises, studies, works, has social connections, fullfilling hobbies and a long term gf above his 'league'.
>>
>>39627267
The evolution of these tstl meme is top tier man
>>
>>39627507
>>39627603
>>39627774
Lurk moar newbitch.
>>
who draws these
like seriously who
>>
my brain is whale but i dont have pic to prove it 4 u
>>
>>39627845
I've drawn a couple of meme images when I was bored

also wrote a copypasta once that got a bunch of reposts

this is what 4chan is for
>>
File: 1322329349743.jpg (20KB, 422x347px)
1322329349743.jpg
20KB, 422x347px
>intelligent
>still uses libraries
>>
>>39627267
I'm really enjoying the evolution of this meme. Cant wait to see the next image
>>
>>39627889
Have a gold star redditbitch.
>>
>>39627830
Got better things to do. I only browse fit while I'm shitting or waiting for transport. Stay here, stay pleb.
>>
>>39627972
Didn't mean to trigger you newdyel. Now I'm putting you on a 6 week lurking program. Don't post any further until you complete the program.
>>
>>39627774
>t. someone who really is smart, excercises, studies, works, has social connections, fullfilling hobbies and a long term gf above his 'league'.
Yeah, my ass, if you were actually that you wouldn't be on this board.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.