[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is up with all the CHOCOLATE! Everybody is giving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 185870_1.jpg (20KB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
185870_1.jpg
20KB, 285x214px
What the fuck is up with all the CHOCOLATE!

Everybody is giving you fucking chocolate
>family
>at the job
>at the university
>gf
>friends
>landlord
>people in the house
>at the gym

What do you do with mountain of chocolate? Do you throw it away? Eat it?
>>
>not knowing about the enzymes in chocolate that raise testosterone
>>
Give it to a girl anon. Girls love unnecessary excess calories.
>>
I usually eat a small amount and give the rest to co workers and family members.
>>
>>39624120
>hey, Anon, I bought you chocolate!
>check the label, it's 50% carbs
>after she leaves, throw in trash

>>39624128
Give it to an ugly girl, you'll make her day and won't ruin a good one.
>>
>Everybody is giving you fucking chocolate
>at the gym

u wot m8
>>
>>39625451
>Doesn't get offered chocolate by the cute receptionist
Let me guess: you don't tip the receptionist, do you?

Don't bother starting now, it's too late. She probably started numerous rumors about you, and they all laugh at you behind your back. Don't feel stupid, it happened to me too. Just change gyms and next time TIP THE RECEPTIONIST.
>>
>>39625451
Do you know what time of year it is, anon? (cough 6th December cough)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas_Day
>>
>>39624120

It's a present for people that you don't know very well (things like gift cards are looked down upon for some reason, I don't really get it). It's safe because almost everyone likes chocolate.

I give mine away over time, or at most have one or two a day. The fancy stuff is a nice treat.for 70 cals.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (17KB, 298x200px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
17KB, 298x200px
>>39624120
>Put it in a pile
>wait til a hot day
>FFFFFFFFFUCKK the pile.
>>
>>39624120
Freeze it and eat it a little at a time
>>
File: 5042[1].jpg (153KB, 800x759px) Image search: [Google]
5042[1].jpg
153KB, 800x759px
>woke up
>made a cup of gingerbread spice tea
>drank it while eating 2 squares of peppermint dark chocolate
>yaaaaaaaaaaawn *smacks lips*
>happy the rest of the day
>>
File: snap.jpg (141KB, 1109x677px) Image search: [Google]
snap.jpg
141KB, 1109x677px
chocolate literally saved my life.

I had a pen pal from Ghana who was also a coco farmer. He had NEVER tasted chocolate ever so I sent him a couple of bars. He really liked them and started asking for more so I lied and told him that only very rich people can afford it so I wouldn't have to buy chocolate that wasn't for me. Eventually I sent him a picture of myself - I was 300lbs and had a massive shelf of chocolate in the background of the image wihout realising so he wrote me a letter calling me a 'liar thief' and stopped responding to my messages

I lost 120lbs because I want him to forgive me
>>
File: 1412449271417.gif (1MB, 320x223px) Image search: [Google]
1412449271417.gif
1MB, 320x223px
>>39626420
>>
File: intellectual.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
intellectual.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>39625486
>tipping receptionist at a gym
>>
>>39625486

Trying too hard to fit in
>>
>>39624120
Put it in the cupboard. You might need it in a post apocalyptic world. When you need space in the cupboard, throw it away. There, you got some use out of their gift, as a survival contingency.
>>
Dark chocolate never really goes bad if kept dry and cool. It may develop that grey powder and go "off" but it won't kill and doesn't taste like shit even after decade or 3. American Choklit is dogshit though, not even really chocolate.
>>
File: farage.jpg (6KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
farage.jpg
6KB, 193x261px
anyone here not like chocolate?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.