[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The more girls I hook up with, the more I hate women Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (3KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3KB, 168x168px
>The more girls I hook up with, the more I hate women
Why does this happen /fit/?
>>
>>39622463
Because you have a borderline or narcissistic personality disorder? I don't know man, if it's affecting you in a bad way, maybe hook up with girls less often.
>>
So what have you been lifting lately anon? We don't care about your little problems.
>>
Its normal, every guy feels like this.
>>
Stop hooking up with girls you don't like
>>
>>39622463
Because you are doing hookups so every woman you are interacting with is a slut.
>>
>>39622493
I doubt that. I only lost my virginity a year ago (I'm 20) to a girl I was head over heels in love with, predictably I became beta and she broke my heart. Cue depression for 3 months. Since then I've bounced back and hooked up with about 5 girls. But it's like once you see the ugliness of women, it's all you see, well at least in my experience
>>
>>39622463
>girls I hook up with
>I hate women

subtle paedo thread detected.
>>
>>39622604
This is true, Im 25, been with about 8-9 women. 3 in the past 4 months.... I hate them, it's as if we just use eachother.
>>
>>39622463
Hookups have no substance. You barely know the girl before hand, and while you're both sharing each other on a physical level you question as to whether she ever deserved it in the first place.

Best sex I've ever shared with anyone was always with women i was friends with or romantically involved with. There's a deeper level of connection there and more likely than not you get to experience it more than once because youre comfortable with each other.
>>
>>39622463
Maybe you date shitty people
>>
>>39622463
>>39622713
Seems like you two hate yourselves ans are projecting your hatred on other people. I don't know you, so I could be wrong
>>
>>39622759
How does one not date shitty people?
>>
>>39622775
I do hate myself for ever treating the women I had in my life like queens when they weren't shit. I'm bettering myself at the moment, working out, going to sign up for school, hopefully learn to love myself, then maybe I'll change.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.