[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's my first time here so don't be harsh. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_m8vr9000hY1r72u6ko1_500.gif (77KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8vr9000hY1r72u6ko1_500.gif
77KB, 500x620px
It's my first time here so don't be harsh.
I have a question for you /fit/. Recently I started a new job in which I'm practically standing up or walking for almost 8 hours. Result is that at the end of my shift only thing that i feel from middle of thighs down is severe pain. I know that's some kind of after trainning muscle soreness, so my question is, are there any way to prevent this or at least make it less painfull? Or I just need to clench up my ass, man up and wait for muscle gain some strenght?
Also, what's best way to ease sore muscles the day after? Warm shower? Compresses?
>>
>>39621173
Used to have a job with similar conditions, you will get used to it.
Gel pads inside shoes help. That'll be a good investment.

For day-after sore muscles, before they start being sore, alternate cold-hot shower over the muscles for a bit.
>>
>>39621213
Gel pads is retarded advice.

If you want shoes that will actually help you stand you want the sole of them to fit to your feet like wet sand fits to your feet when you stand on it at the beach.

Because most modern running shoes and other sneakers have shitty soles that are too squishy and don't hold you up well, you have to use more stabilizer muscles to keep yourself upright.

What OP needs is a GOOD (read: not shit tier Walmart brand) pair of work boots. Make sure they're not too tight, or too loose. However, when you try them on in the store they should be "snug" but not squeezing your toes or any of your foot to a point of discomfort. Good brands I like are redwing and wolverine. You're looking at dropping $200 or so on footwear, but because you'll be wearing them every day for 8 or so hours they're well worth the expense. Ask someone at the store for help sizing. Use a brannock.

They will most likely still be pretty uncomfortable to wear for the first week or so. This is because the top of the sole of the boot has to mold to the bottom of your foot. After a week of wearing them and walking around I 100% guarantee you they will become your favorite pair of footwear.
>>
lift weights
>>
bump?
>>
>>39621173
Literally: flip flops

Nothing else is more comfy
>>
>>39621673
another?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.