[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/ I'm not exactly experienced here or on exercise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: delete.jpg (69KB, 805x452px) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
69KB, 805x452px
Sup /fit/
I'm not exactly experienced here or on exercise in general, i'm not obese but i'm 25 pounds overweight, i'm still fully capable of exercise and would like to get into it, but know buttfuck nothing about any of it. Could this exercise routine be enough to bring me into decent enough shape? I'm not aiming to be swol or anything, just fit honestly. Also would it be possible to still eat like a fat disgusting pig and still maintain a fit physique? I already eat like you wouldn't believe and it's taken years for me to put on the little extra weight i've gotten to.

>pic related, it's literally all i have to go by in this domain whatsoever.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: IMG_1488.jpg (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1488.jpg
226KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>39620430

sticky the read faggot fucking
>>
>>39620440
I did, many of my questions weren't answered there sadly
>>
>>39620542
Both of your questions are answered by the sticky, you lazy fat fuck. Read it.
>>
>>39620565
aiight i give up.
>>
>>39620577
Try it and let us know.

Tbh you won't be able to do that 'routine' straight off the bat, but google coach to 5k (and later, 10k) and the 100 push up programme.

I've screencapped this thread so on the 24th of May I'll be waiting for you. Srs. Don't be a bitch - start this shit TODAY. I expect you be 25lbs lighter and capable of doing 100 push ups, 100 squats and a 10k run.

Good luck.
>>
>>39620430
Don't do situps unless you want to fuck your back up. Planks and isometric only. >>39616837
>>
>>39620430
>this is all I have to go by in this domain
>>39620542
>I have read the sticky

So it isn't all you have to go by? Because the sticky lists several beginners programs and explains that what you eat impact your physique.
>>
>>39620577
good go back to being fat and die young you useless pile of shit.
>>
File: 1459968097678.png (247KB, 819x462px) Image search: [Google]
1459968097678.png
247KB, 819x462px
>>39621322
>>
>>39620430
You won't be able to run a 10K right off the bat without issues. Start at half a mile, and go from there. Google the NAVYs PRT running training. It should be a bland grey website. That's a good program.
>>
>>39621322
Ahahahah yes, YESSS, die fatties HAHHA EEEEEEAGHHHH PPPPFFFBBBBBTTTTT
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.