[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's come down to this /fit, convince me please, to stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: NattyLight_CaseStudyCarousel4.jpg (134KB, 1601x901px) Image search: [Google]
NattyLight_CaseStudyCarousel4.jpg
134KB, 1601x901px
It's come down to this /fit, convince me please, to stop drinking beer.

T. a /fit/bro in need
>>
>>39619937
Why would o do that? Beer is God's gift. Don't tell me you're an aesthetic 6 pack aspiring faggot. Do you shave your chest too, pal?
>>
>>39619937
No one can convince you to stop drinking beer.

I can tell you about a month after you stop, you'll realize you don't miss it at all. That all the good feelings you associate with it are artificial and drug-induced. Your life will be marginally better without it. But you'll probably be just fine with it.
>>
I'll try to convince you to drink a decent beer, instead of that watered down piss.

Try any kind of European imports and always get it draft or in a bottle > can

Some of the best gains I've ever made was drinking 10 beers a day and 5k cals a day of food. I did put on a few % of bf but at least I'm swole
>>
Honesty man, its only talked up due to machismo culture and mythos surrounding it.

We no longer need to ferment water to make it safe to drink.

Overrated as fuck as a beverage. Alcoholism is a drag anyway.
>>
it's disgusting
it's empty calories
and alcohol L I T E R A L L Y inhibits protein synthesis in muscles
>>
>>39620192
>wasting your life and never enjoying a cold beer or 5 after work
LOL get fucked loser.
>>
File: mastthemassmonster.jpg (74KB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
mastthemassmonster.jpg
74KB, 450x259px
>>39620204

t.dyel

This man doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs, and he take steroids. And this is how huge he is.
>>
File: likethisop.jpg (76KB, 502x799px) Image search: [Google]
likethisop.jpg
76KB, 502x799px
>>39620204
>>39620210

As opposed to this guy who takes MORE steroids USES tren and DRINKS

Look how small he is ON GEAR

EVEN STEROIDS WONT GET YOU HUGE IF YOU DRINK. ITS THAT BAD.
>>
>>39620204
i dont enjoy beer

why would i drink it
>>
>natural light

It's basically water
>>
>>39621812

Not after you drink 10 of them though.
>>
>>39620112
t. twig who gets smashed after his second
>>
Why do you drink it? How often? Why not replace it with liquor and diet mixers?
>>
>>39620210
>>39620213
Name on masT

At least Zyzz wasn't a PATHETIC MANLET, and looked aesthetic instead of a squeezed ballsack that has to bend forward in every pic to look sorta not shitty.
>>
File: 1479251657574.gif (95KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1479251657574.gif
95KB, 666x666px
>mfw i drink 700 calories of scotch almost every night
wew
>>
>>39619937
Focus heavily on the negative.
You'll feel a little sick the next day
The macros calories are bad
Its expensive
Bad for your liver
You reach a high point then its downhill and more beer cant bring you back to the high point

Start gradual, more nights a week with out drinks, nights ypu do have some have less than normal.
i was trying to quit and one time driving to the store i literally said out loud dude youre going to buy poison. I turned right around.
If you arent an alcoholic the first week or so will suck but then you will notice the benefit. i took a two week break and since my body was used to it i would get little to no hangover and when i went back and drank the usual ammount it made me super sick. That was an eye opener. Fill your time you used to spend drinking, even if you go see a movie solo, whatever you did while drinking try avoiding that for a bit too. 3 or 4 weeks into stopping i dont really miss it and am really glad for the change and wouldnt be afraid to try it again, but now im not forcing myself not to its lack of desire for it
>>
>>39619937
keep drinking beer, even arnold drinks beer

"milk is for babies, beer is for men"
-arnold
>>
>>39620066
And then there's these Europe > US faggots
>>
>>39624371
Right. Europe has had the same beer for 500 years. America's craft breweries rape them any day. Capitalism socks doesn't Commies
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.