[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, first, I'm a male and this picture isn't me. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: flared ribs 006.jpg (22KB, 354x305px) Image search: [Google]
flared ribs 006.jpg
22KB, 354x305px
So, first, I'm a male and this picture isn't me.

But my ribs look just like this.

It's called flared ribs and it's associated with pectus (although I don't have severe pectus, if at all).

The thing I'm finding though is seems to prevent getting a six pack. Like, I've gone full hungry skelly mode, and my abs aren't even remotely mode.

Has anyone gotten abs while having flared ribs like this?
>>
Abs are half genetics.
You lost already. Sorry op, focus on everything else.
>>
you have no ab muscles most likely
>>
>>39619749
train your abs harder and bulk, then cut
>>
I have the same problem when I'm small. Put on mass and make sure your posture is good and it will disappear. How much do you lift? Work on abs/obliques and it will go away.
>>
>>39619749
I feel you bro, my ribs are EXACTLY the same

My left side literally looks like it's sticking out directly sideways and yeah, I was cutting for like a year and never got abs, even though I've always looked emaciated cause of how far my ribs stick out
>>
>>39619749
I was the exact same.
>>39619811
>>39619822
this is the answer
>>
>>39620153

I was a fat fuck as a teen, like pretty overweight, and my ribs still stuck out so far.

They stick out sideways for you? Shit. That sucks. They just stick out towards the front for me.
>>
>>39619822
>Work on abs/obliques and it will go away.

Previously /fit/ told me not to work obliques because they ruin your v taper.
>>
>>39620175
Yeah my ribs stick out to the front, I just mean sideways as in laterally or horizontally instead of a slight curve
>>
File: 321.png (300KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
321.png
300KB, 576x324px
>>39619749
we lost the genetic roulette brah

>tfw never gonna make it
>>
I have PE and those ribs, I have unusual abs but they're visible. I think its mainly being thin, I don't see much improvement when I do ab stuff.
>>
>>39619749
Have got the upper two, just work more out, Bro.
>>
File: 20161207_022910.jpg (772KB, 1384x2516px) Image search: [Google]
20161207_022910.jpg
772KB, 1384x2516px
>>39620187
So weigh your options on what you want; Reduce the pectus/flare ribs look, or keep a v-taper.

If you're that concerned about losing the v-taper, then just compensate with working out the lats and shoulders a bit more then.

I have a slight pectus with the flared ribs, and funny enough the pectus wasn't as obvious when I was more dyel-skelly, but as I developed my pecs, it became more apparent. However, as I worked my core, abs, and back, along with working on my posture, it has reduced a bit. It probably won't fully be gone from an aesthetics point of view without some level of surgery, but I think it'll be at a point where it isn't much of an issue.

Here's a pic currently. I am still in the works on my core and posture, so I'll let you know how this turns out in the next month or so.
>>
>>39619794
This.
Try again next reincarnation, bruv
>>
Mine do that too, it took a lot of effort just to get this. Its not impossible though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.