[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are thin girls becoming so rare seems like every other guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1480432321882.jpg (149KB, 1396x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1480432321882.jpg
149KB, 1396x1344px
why are thin girls becoming so rare

seems like every other guy is a decent size but there's only like 1 for every 10 hamplanets
>>
>>39618736
Leave California
>>
>>39618736
That's the result of females not caring anymore and feminism telling them that they don't need to look good for men. Whereas we still need to be chad to get a 6/10
>>
>>39618784
>implying Cali is worse than the rest of the nation

I lived in Orange County for 10 years and then moved to the Midwest. There are 1000000000x as many fatties here, it is awful. In California people actually seemed to care what they looked like, here there seems to be none of that.

There may be a lot of fatties in California; but, per capita they are WAY better than most of America
>>
>>39618784
Coastal femmes are usually better looking that landlocked landwhales
>>
>>39618736
You notice because you browse fit
I never realized how brown everyone is before browsing pol
>>
>>39619166
This! Plus Cali has the benefit of not having a severe winter (in most of the world) so you don't have people packing on weight during the winter when there is nothing to do
>>
>>39619117
This. Feminism has poisoned the well, and set the hamster free. If you had to do nothing and still get attention from thirsty people of the opposite sex would you? If what you hear from school and media is HAES bllshit All day everyday you'd start to think it's true.
And we guys are to blame too. Say NO FAT CHICKS with me!
NO FAT CHICKS!
NO FAT CHICKS!
>>
Guys one of my closest friends has an amazing body that drives me crazy (thin, great ass) and she wants me.. only when it comes to getting it on i realise im not turned on. i have other partners so its not a problem down there. how do i fix this?
>>
>>39618736
Decent size for a dude means 2000-2500 calories a day.
Decent size for a girl means 1100 calories per day with cardio.
In a world where 90% of all food eaten is processed and calorie dense it is very difficult to maintain 1100 calorie limits without becoming a social outcast.
>>
>>39621440
I'm trying to eat around 1200kcal a day and find it rather difficult, I could easily eat twice as much.
>>
>>39618736
Move to a major city. Girls move to NY/Chicago for fun and then realize they have no money to eat. There are thin girls everywhere where i live
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.