[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I smoked part of a join on the 29th and UA'd today, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 15.jpg (79KB, 600x920px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
79KB, 600x920px
If I smoked part of a join on the 29th and UA'd today, and I've been running several miles and using the steam room every day and drinking lots of water like I normally do, and I have low body fat (165 @ 5'11) and I drank one of those detox drinks before I did it, I should probably pass right? I've been drinking a lot a lot of water because I'm also on accutane
>>
>>39617785
Are you retarded? You smoked weed a week ago.

Say goodbye to your gi bill.
>>
>>39617852
lmao, hes right op, youre fucked. i was only interested in why you didnt use a test before hand to be sure, but the surprise ua explains that and now im just laughing my ass off you stupid prick lmfao
>>
>>39617852
>>39617865
every site ive read says ill probably be ok its not a huge deal if im not
>>
why did you smoke weed if the consequences could be so dire? Are you an addict? This seems like alcoholic behavior
>>
>>39617898
Zero tolerance in the military. No college for you pog
>>
You'll be fine unless you have been smoking heavily up to that point
>>
>>39617785
I'd say you've got a 50-50 shot. That being said, just stop smoking weed you fucking dummy.
>>
>>39618053
I haven't that was the first THC I'd had in like a year
>>
>>39617785
> clean piss
> turkey baster
>>
>>39617785
More of this ho?
>>
>>39617785
get off my board degenerate
>>
>>39618358

TOP LEFT CORNER
>>
My hat's off to you for doing all that shit on Accutane. When I was on it, I had so little energy and barely made progress in the weight room.
>>
>>39618466
I'm not going to your gay website.
>>
>>39617785
So
Scenario 1:
>You're fine
Scenario 2:
>something shows up
What's your plan then OP?
Got a backup plan? Not that you should stress yourself out or anything, however you've come to the internet asking for reassurance, so instead let's say that it goes tits up; now what?
>>
UA's can be pretty fucky man plus with how close you are my money is you'll fail
>>
>>39618532
literally just search it and find the content elsewhere jesus fucking christ
>>
You're 100% fine. Drink a lot of water the day of and make sure it's not your first piss of the day. Piss a little into the toilet and get your sample mid stream.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.