[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start wearing a weighted vest around Goku style. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: mir-short-vest-web.jpg (181KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mir-short-vest-web.jpg
181KB, 1000x1000px
I want to start wearing a weighted vest around Goku style.

What is a good weight to shoot for? The lowest I saw on Amazon was 12 pounds but I'm worried that won't be enough
>>
Soldier here, don't fucking do this, your knees will fucking die.
>>
>>39613196
Please explain how increasing the weight your back has to burden itself with will make you stronger?
Only thing you're working out is your calves.
>>
>>39613196
be sure to do enhanced gravity pushups while eating a gallon of senzu beans a day.
>>
>>39613213
Seconded, you're not a saiyan you autistic retard.
>>
>>39613218
Whats your goal? The only reason to get a weighted west would be for running/practicing for long marches/infantry runs.

Unless you are planning to serve/try out for some selection its not worth it.

There's a reason nobody is doing it.
>>
>>39613234
was meant to quote OP
>>
>>39613234
>>39613218
>>39613213
Noted. How about weighted arm bands? Same problem?
>>
>>39613196

run around with crates of milk while fighting dinosaurs
>>
>>39613196

also watch out for little chinese gains goblins
>>
OP I wanted to do this when I was 10 and even then I realized it was fucking retarded
>>
>>39613196
Because fatties like me totally don't tend to get back issues from extra weight in day-to-day activities. Fuck off OP, don't wear one. Your back will take too much of a beating until it gets use to it that it's not worth spending your life as a cripple for some extra gains until you throw it away because your back won't let you wear it anymore.
>>
>>39613243
I just don't see the point honestly,

Normal weightlifting + normal cardio/running will get you much better results without fucking yourself up.
>>
File: rich-piana-funny.jpg (30KB, 659x483px) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-funny.jpg
30KB, 659x483px
WHY NOT JUST LIFT WEIGHTS ON NEPTUNE
BIG GRAVITY
BIG LIFTS
BIG PLANETS
BIG GAINS!
>>
You can have the same results as doing this consistently by smashing all your joints with a hammer. All in one afternoon too
>>
>>39613213
What is difference compared to a backpack with stuff ?
>>
Literally less healthy than over eating every day and becoming as fat as the weight you were gonna add. Don't do it you dumb nigger.
>>
>>39613196
You're really dumb
Despite the fact you're basing your understanding of physiology on a lazy anime designed for children Goku wore the vest while he trained fighting 24/7. Not while shitposting on 4chan

Read the sticky homie
>>
Listen to the soldier. I used to wear legs weigths for Taekwondo. I have fucked up knees now even tough I don't really know if that's what caused this injury
>>
>>39613196
I used to use a 20kg chest piece when I was ~130kg of flab, basically I couldn't run so I upped the amount I was carrying when starting >exercise

All it really achieved was putting yet more pressure on my chest and incompetent lungs

I'm 100kg now and never go near the thing, it just sits around and I feel like it's wasted money
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.