[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what Making it looks like? >Inb4 cancer dogs Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161205_232145.jpg (3MB, 4000x2992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161205_232145.jpg
3MB, 4000x2992px
Is this what Making it looks like?

>Inb4 cancer dogs

Just using the rest until I switch it into chicken breast.
>>
IIFYM
>>
>>39609278
If by making it you mean making the gnarliest shit you've ever experienced then yeah brah.

I sure as fuck hope you have some lettuce around somewhere.
>>
Looks tasty anon. Lentils and hot dogs make for another pretty tasty amalgamation of protein.
>>
>>39609278
looks fucking gross, worse than prison food. what the fuck are you doing?
>>
Don't listen to these fucking Numales and Eurocucks. Beans and Franks is straight cowboy food. American / 10.
>>
I usually go with beans and tuna or beans and chicken. But that's not too bad. Idk about "making it"
>>
>>39609283
i love hot dogs but the macros are unfortunately shitty. its 150-200 calories for 5 g of protein and mostly just fat. it sucks because i used to dig the fuck out of them.
>>
>>39609348
Make your own hot dogs.
Buy ground meat, season it, then buy intestine from your local butcher shop and fill it up.
>>
>>39609365
That intestine will be called "casing," just so you don't look like a freak when you ask for it.

You can get it at the meat counter of your local grocer.
>>
>>39609278
get yourself some black beans as well, all dem phytonutrients and anthocyanins give them the dark color
>>
>>39609288
>lettuce
for what, fiber?
beans have tons of fiber. they give you gnarly shits because you (and probably most of us) arent used to the shit-ton of fiber if you eat more than a cup or two of beans at once

the lettuce would be more useful to wipe your ass
>>
>>39609320
damn, i bet cowboys ate some dank hotdogs. none of this processed bullshit they sell now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.