[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to get better at compound lifts >Uni gym is packed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: xhpk1.jpg (16KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
xhpk1.jpg
16KB, 352x352px
>Want to get better at compound lifts
>Uni gym is packed with long lines for every station whenever I'm there
>mfw have crippling social anxiety from years of bullying in school
>Paranoia fucks up my lifts and end up not making any progress because I feel like literally everyone is judging me
>This happens to me every fucking time im in the gym

I'm never gonna fucking make it.
>>
>>39608216
Tfw bullied and humiliated on four /soc/ and it literally fucked up my life
>>
>>39608216
Ive never understood this. I have never had anxiety from going to the gym, but I recently Ive been going to the gym with a friend from the football team who is much stronger than me (315/405/515) and he wont lift when other people are there.
>>
>>39608231
You're that brown guy who keeps posting in rate me threads? The one that once posted his dick and face in the same template?
>>
>>39608216
Just go late at night
No ones at mine after 10:30
>>
>>39608327
No, white girl, my noodz were leaked
>>
>>39608216
>can rep out 1/2.5/4/5
>only 3 others at my gym can do it
>see dyels all the time
>they ask how many sets I have
>I tell them a lot, but insist they work in
>they mumble and walk away
>I don't mind working in with others
>I like spotting and helping others with form
>tfw I want to help others since I got no help
>tfw I want to tell people we're all gonna make it
>>
>>39608431
That's what you get for taking nudes. I never feel bad for whores tbqh
>>
>>39608535
I'm no whore, literally a virgin (was 18, 20 now), I sent them to one guy that I liked
>>
>>39608216
no one gives a fuck about you stop being so self centered and do your thing
>>
>>39608572
link
>>
>>39608572
Post pics
>>
>>39608627
>>39608632
No, thanks
>>
>>39608431
>Taking nude pictures of yourself

Your own fault.
>>
>>39608699
Is it that bad? Would it put you off if we were to date?
>>
>>39608431
>leaked
love this meme, try not giving them out to anyone next time
>>
>>39608216
get fucking therapy jesus
>>
>>39608535
---------> /pol
>>
>>39608231
>>39608431
>>39608572
>>39608676
>>39608712

Never take any picture you would be ashamed of. That being said, send nudes and don't give a fuck what other people think. I send nudes all the time and would laugh at someone who tried to leak them. Chances are if you know me IRL you've seen my nudes/dick.

Fear is the mind killer. Fuck what other people think
>>
>>39609078
You're a guy, it's different
>>
>>39609156
yeah women are incapable of thinking the same way
>>
>>39609156

These people don't know you. Fuck them. Are you going to let the whimsical thoughts of some asshole behind a computer screen dictate how you feel about yourself?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.