[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

supp /fit/ I am becoming increasingly more fatter, And have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1478559553601.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478559553601.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
supp /fit/
I am becoming increasingly more fatter, And have barely no money (Next to my bills)
Can you fags get this /vg/ a cheap diet/excersic plan wich'll make me want to kill myself?
>Keep in mind i'm a hyper super manlet
>>
What game do you play OP? Lets say you're a casual who plays dota, lol or CS. It doesn't matter, you're a gamer. You live to game, what you need to do is incorporate that into your real life. Lets say you're running around in CS and everytime you die. That's 2 pushups or situps or something. Make it so you can't game without getting something out of it physically. And yeah just taking a break and going for a walk outside works wonders, yes even if its fucking freezing out you pussy. Look man idk how serious you are about this but don't go too hardcore too fast or you will say fuck it and stop. Just start easy and work your way towards your goal. Oh and food man? Just eat lean, you can google that shit. Frozen chicken is based though.
>>
>>39605475
Use a TDEE calculator online. The one at IIFYM is a good one.

Buy some Jasmine or Basmati rice. Buy a rice cooker. Buy chicken breast and season it. Pan fry it or grill it if you can. Steam some broccoli as well and that to your meals. Eat 200 calories of broccoli, rice, and chicken under your TDEE until you're a normal weight.
>>
>>39605529
Oh and this is significantly cheaper than buying outside, so don't use that excuse. Takes about an hour to make enough food for the entire week too. Refrigerate your meals in Tupperware containers and then repeat every Sunday.
>>
>>39605525

I play usually play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripuat with the misery mod [spoiler] It's hell and it makes me cry but its fun ;_; [spoiler]
>>
>>39605542
>>39605529
Sounds nice, Since I ussually get about 10 euros of spending money a month because of taxes, room and other requirements.
>>
>>39605475
>I am becoming increasingly more fatter, And have barely no money

Then how the fuck do you keep getting fatter?
>>
>>39605595
Bad genetics and all the cheap stuff here is unhealthy.
>With cheap stuff i mean sub 0,50 euros
>>
>>39605475
Eat less, count your calories. Boom it's done
>>
>>39605640
And an excercise plan?
>>
>>39605475
>more fatter
Your English is shit as well
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.