[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you see your oneitis hug a guy who's presumably her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2016-11-11-16-11-01.png (985KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-11-16-11-01.png
985KB, 540x960px
>you see your oneitis hug a guy who's presumably her bf
>he's bigger than you
I've never been more furious
This rage is gonna fuel a month's worth of routines
Anyone else feel this way sometimes?
>>
>>39604696
And for the record I don't mean taller, he's more swole I mean
>>
File: 1463777384706.gif (878KB, 300x122px)
1463777384706.gif
878KB, 300x122px
>>39604696
You think thats bad?
Let me share with you some stuff

>See impossibly cute thicc girl, nicest ass you can ever imagine
>See her wait by the cable machine, on her phone
>Look at a guy walking up to her, hug and then they proceed to work out
>Motherfucker looks just like you do except shaved head and slightly less muscle mass
How did he manage to do it when i cant?

Also repeat with similar girl but a DYEL asian dude who looks about 16
You think its bad losing a girl to a guy who is bigger, taller and overall better than you but imagine not having a chance because she is taken with someone who (by /fit/ standards) is worse than you (shorter, worse frame, more DYEL, more balding, less face)

So yeah, i can kind of relate to what youre saying OP
>>
>>39604696
Use it as fuel to lift, and move on. There's plenty of fucking women out there.
>>
File: CSSOCJaVAAAw7UB.jpg (51KB, 409x600px)
CSSOCJaVAAAw7UB.jpg
51KB, 409x600px
>>39604696
>>
>post progress pic on fb
>use perfect lighting and filters so veins and definitio errywhere because I know normies don't know about lighting etc
>old oneitis who "I dont want a relationship right now"d me likes the picture
>messages me a day later after not talking for over 2 years
>asks if I fancy a catch up any time soon

I said maybe, but I have no intention of giving her the pleasure
Thanks /fit/
>>
>>39604853
Good work anon, you achieved the ultimate glory
However you should try to fuck her before doing the same speech right back
>>
File: 1334631229871.jpg (8KB, 211x193px)
1334631229871.jpg
8KB, 211x193px
>having oneitis
>>
>>39604879
+1 for this
>>
>>39604853
How do I post pics like this without coming off as douchy?
>>
>>39604853
I've dreamed of something like this.

I'm only 20 y.o. and I posted a progress pic after turning 19. At the time I think it was safe to say I had a body better than 90% of kids my age: above avg genetics, low bf%, over 3 years of straight regiment, I was definitely strides past ottermode and already evolving into ripped mode. I looked better than most of the memes kids were posting that involved a "gym body".

But for some reason I took it down like a day or two after I posted it. I felt like it was too egocentric, plus I was and still am shy so when I imagined the conversations I would have irl bout the progress pic I panicked.

I feel like the guy who finally got all the books in the world but then broke his glasses. I'm sure if I acted like a slut I would bang girls left and right but I'm too innocent and pure to play the part long enough.
>>
>>39604981
Post it next to a dyel pic of you, so it looks like you're showing off your progress and not just trying to post sexy pics.
>>
>>39604743
I once spent a summer fucking this gorgeous half-brown girl (9/10), but I caught the feels and tried to make things more serious. She wasn't having it. Would literally make out with other guys when we were out in a group. Keeps fucking me, saying shit like "oh my god, why are we not dating?" almost in a joking way.

Finally get sick of it and stop hitting her up as much. Next thing I know she's in a fully committed relationship with a visible beta, but one of those really self-righteous nu-male ones that apparently has some sort of boyish charm, taller than I, with THE EXACT SAME NAME AS ME.

I let that shit get to me for waaay to long, my familia.
>>
>>39605160
Sucky fucking story bro, sounds like she was just toying with you to get a response and trying to make you jelly

For some reason girls seem to love bringing pain to guys, wether through rejecting, cheating on, dumping or toying with it doesnt matter but holy shit it cant be accidental
Not that it matters when you get older and wise up to their tricks but when youre younger and think the best of everyone you get raped
>>
File: 8a3.png (47KB, 281x245px) Image search: [Google]
8a3.png
47KB, 281x245px
>>39604696
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.