[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to work >dark >come home >dark Gym is included

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1480416272515.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1480416272515.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>go to work
>dark
>come home
>dark

Gym is included in work for me. Yes the military pays my to lift during work hours.

Anyways what is there to do so I don't go insane sitting in the dark alone at my house. I get anxiety from it from November until about February. What do you guys do?

It's not vitamin d deficiency either. I get sun at work and supplement it.
>>
listen to upbeat music
>>
Play wow.
>>
>>39603913
light therapy lamp

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PCN4UVU/
>>
I need a gf to cuddle with no homo, at least then I could deal with her problems to give me something to do since I have my shit together

>tfw multiple girls want relationship but high standards

It's tough m8, might just keep it dark with an uggo and cuddle pretending she's my real infatuation
>>
>>39603913
Dude what's your MOS? I want that job.
>>
I used to be a night guard a year ago. There's not that much you can do by yourself. I guess if you have friends that always helps
>>
File: 1480411057954.png (149KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1480411057954.png
149KB, 499x499px
>>39604064
>MOS

That's where you fucked up bud. AF is way better quality of life.

We have 1 day of squadron PT and the rest are free days at the gym. 1 hour at gym then 1 hour to eat/shower then go into work. Normal 8hr work days.
>>
File: 1477875081429.jpg (41KB, 359x473px) Image search: [Google]
1477875081429.jpg
41KB, 359x473px
>>39604113
I was to retarded for AF. Had to be a cav scout in the Army.
MFW my knees are fucked from them throwing me over perimeter walls with a 12 Guage in iraq.
>>
>>39603913
Do you read much? /lit/ and /fit/ are a better combination than you would think. I try to read for a couple hours a day and when I go home for winter break, I have to stay in some random town in the middle of nowhere my parents moved to when I graduated, so I do almost nothing else. It's pretty fulfilling. Someone in the military that dedicates themself to being fit would probably enjoy the Greeks, which is a good place to start real literature anyway.
>>
>>39604450
Overdosed on the /omg/ mega from /x/ but maybe I will start reading some more philosophy or take a class or something
>>
File: 13636112362.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
13636112362.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
>>39603938
>>
Boys im seriously considering joining the army as an officer.

Everyone around me tells me that I will come back with PTSD, how much of this is true?

> Engineering officer or comms officer
>>
File: Start_with_the_greeks.jpg (1MB, 3672x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Start_with_the_greeks.jpg
1MB, 3672x3024px
>>39604580
I don't know much about /x/, is that just creepypasta or something?
Anyway this image and a couple others like it get thrown around /lit/ a lot as an intro. I've read everything on the yellow line. Hamilton's Mythology is a good intro but you don't need to read it cover to cover, after the introduction and the initial big gods it's better as just a reference. I haven't tried the other non-fiction but I'm sure they'd be interesting as well.
The Iliad and The Odyssey are the essential intros to lit. Every man should read them, they are the roots of your civilization.
>>
>>39604936
Jesus christ I wrote this on my phone and just noticed I said intro ten million times
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.