[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>date girl for year, she breaks up with me after a lot of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>date girl for year, she breaks up with me after a lot of fighting
>both of us we're fat, me at 195 (5'9") and her at around 210 (5'4")
>decide fuck it, gonna get fit and leave her the fuck behind
>drop down to 170 and 17% body fat after a year
>check on her IG, she lost even more weight than I did and she got sexy as fuark
>her new boyfriend is some dyel punk rock looking kid
Why even live? I'll admit that it was a bad relationship, but damn even at 200 lbs she was a 7/10. Now she's an objective 9, and a 10 to me. Fuck dudes. I thought I would get over her.
>>
>5'9"
Stopped reading there.
Move to China.
>>
Inherently she's worse off because all she had to do was lose weight.

You're gonna have to crawl through some shit but you'll wind up cleaner on the other end
>>
The worst part is that this was my first and only relationship at 16. I'm 18 now and managed to forget about her for a year, but now that I've checked up on her it's all coming back ;_;
>>
>>39602903
That's true. For 4 months I ate a loose deficit to get down from 195 to 175, but I didn't lift so I lost so much muscle I barely looked any different.
>>
>>39602890

She was TWO HUNDRED POUNDS at a whopping height of FIVE FOOT FOUR INCHES? And you think that was fucking 7/10? Holy shit you are you literally mentally ill? 200lbs at 5'9" as a male would've made you literally morbidly obese, I cannot even imagine how terrible 200 lbs on a 5'4" woman would look. I doubt she looks anywhere near as "sexy" or "amazing" now as you think she does.
>>
>>39602890
it'll be alright my gf broke up with me 2 months ago you'll find someone better just remove her from your life that's what worked for re
>>
>>39602949
>The worst part is that this was my first and only relationship at 16. I'm 18 now and

You're still just a fucking baby. Keep lifting and grow up. No one gives a shit about their high school sweetheart outside of shitty rom coms.
>>
>>39602890
>5'4 210 lbs woman
>7/10

That is legitimately impossible. Anything above a 2 is impossible. Fix your fucking priorities because its pathetic to have that opinion
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.