[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>those two skinny teenagers that show up, use every station/machine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1414633747087.jpg (10KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1414633747087.jpg
10KB, 251x242px
>those two skinny teenagers that show up, use every station/machine on baby weight, all while giggling to each other and playing around on their phones
>>
>>39599151
>being this mad about a guy with a friend going to the gym
Autism
>>
>>39599260
>That true autist who throws around the term to help themselves feel less alone
>>
>have literal autism
>barely notice other gym goers
>>
>>39599151

>the guy who comes with his gf and doesn't share her
>>
File: black girl.jpg (18KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
black girl.jpg
18KB, 403x389px
>caring
>ever
>>
File: rodger_smith.png (415KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
rodger_smith.png
415KB, 612x816px
>>39599151
Where's this at brah. I think we might go to the same gym
>>
heh have a funny in a similar situation

>working out with my gymbro pretty late at night
>empty gym for the most part
>1 skinny dyel listening to music while working out lifting babby weights
>gymbro goes to do deadlifts right behind him while he's doing squats (quadruple the weight, kek)
>makes exaggerated grunting noises every time he lifts and the skinny is visibly getting intimidated
>skinny guy walks to the bench (probably doing some dyel 5x5 program)
>loads up some pathetic amount of weight
>i go ask him if he needs a spot
>wink to my gymbro
>"umm n-no thanks im g-good"
>say its no problem, really
>after his 4 reps i push the bar down on him making him stuck under it
>my gymbro quickly loads up few plates on the bar making him completely stuck
>i rip off his basketball shorts and reveal my throbbing monstrosity
>rape him up the ass like the dyel he is

when will dyels learn?
>>
>>39601262
no homo right
>>
>>39601295
whats homo about raping a dyel skinny?
>>
>>39601107
damn, nic cage sure got young and lost a lot of weight
>>
>that one guy who goes on his phone between each set

Oh wait that's me because I don't like sitting around staring at the wall for a whole minute while I could be texting a girl or shit posting

Fuck off
>>
>>39599151
>that skinny guy that comes to the gym with his girlfriend and then has to try an hug her and kiss her to show people she is his girlfriend because he is insecure about himself and a bunch of buffed animals are checking his gf out

>those two guys that yell shit like "COMON MAN ONE MORE! GIVE ME ONE MORE! ONE MORE BRO YOU CAN DO IT BRO ONE MORE!!" And then high five and squeel like retards when he manages to do half

>that guy that motionlessly sits on the gym floor between sets, never talks to anyone, just stares at the wall and writes every lift in his little notebook

>that "trainer" thats pumped up on steroids and "trains" people by walking with them to each machine and telling them what it does (as if it doesnt say on the sticker on the machine). But then when he works out he struggles with baby weights and manages to do like 4 pull ups before his arms fail him and spends most of his time on machines struggling with 30kg
>>
i for one am happy dyels use machines. keeps them off the racks and barbells.
>>
File: Stop_it_get_some_help.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
Stop_it_get_some_help.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>those two preteens doing squats with proper form

what the fuck is this?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.