[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I'm a retard and fat fuck. I'm 5'4, and 210

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hey, I'm a retard and fat fuck. I'm 5'4, and 210 lbs. (95.5kg) and want to get to 195 lbs. What's the optimal calorie intake for me if I do light exercise and stuff. I'm also on growth hormones because I'm a manlet, and the endocrinologist said that will help build lean muscle. I read the wiki and some stuff is stilla bit vague. I sort of need someone to lay it out for me as what I need to do to stop being a fat shit.
>>
>>39596726
You're fat and your doctor put you on roids? The fuck kind of doctor do you go to?
>>
>>39596754
My boneage was a year and a half behind
>>
>>39596726
How old are you?
>>
>>39596764
Sorry to hear, you really should consult your doc first before doing anything lifting related. Swimming is a god start to lose weight.
>>
>>39596789
17, ik breaking the underage rule but i think this is the only place that will give me a straight answer.
>>
>>39596791
Thanks, I'll try to stop being insecure and go swimming more often
>>
how long have you been on the growth hormones?
>>
>>39596915
It's not always easy being insecure, but sometimes you gotta take a hit. Do it for your own good, you'll thank yourself in the future.
>>
>>39596726
Don't stress too much bud. I'm 5'4" and in my forties. Its not great, but you'll be fine.
>>
>>39596726
How much you were eating before, eat less if not much less of that. Just eat less.
>>
>>39596916
Forgot to reply, but since January of 2016
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.