[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where exactly do I go to get a gf? I get tons of mires at work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 4chan fit.jpg (40KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
4chan fit.jpg
40KB, 612x612px
Where exactly do I go to get a gf? I get tons of mires at work and the gym but those places just feel like the wrong setting for that kind of thing.
>>
>>39596707

most adults find their gf at work, just be carefull that you don't end up with a sexual harassment claim

>tfw I only work with guys
>>
>>39596730
time to turn homo, you're already browsing fit so half the work is done already
>>
>>39596707
Shopping in the vegan isle, walking your dog, shopping in anne summers, you can literally start talking to the female specimens anywhere.
>>
But wouldn't it be awkward going to work and trying to stay professional while doing menial tasks around your supposed lover? This thought has always kept me from getting involved with female co-workers.
>>
>>39596707
Join a place where people come together for a hobby or interest
Some examples are sports, politics and hang out places
Hang out places are divided in two parts in my opinion
User area, parties, house parties, festivals these are the places you can have fun and meet nice people but be carefull since there are lots of sluts and unresponsible drugusers here, choose wisely
Rich culture area, library, coffeeshop, sportclubs, people with actual goals and willing to work towards them go to for cutie gfs

Getting a gf at your job is like shitting in your backyard
Unless your 100% sure that this will be long term it's a no go
>>
File: 1480352213411.jpg (60KB, 516x604px) Image search: [Google]
1480352213411.jpg
60KB, 516x604px
>>39596730
half-true. Depends on where you work. A lot of fields men get into are male-dominated so it makes it impossible almost unless you like dick.
>>39596832
Relationship and work 99% of the time doesn't work out. That's why after you get in the relationship it's best to start job searching elsewhere, or them job searching elsewhere. Causes too much drama e.g other girls might say flirtatious things or gossip a lot and your GF will see and hear and get pissed off, or you will deal with guys trying to flirt and shit with your GF and gossip + you or her will hear retarded stories about each other from co-workers. Basically people will do anything they can to undermine your relationship if you work in the same environment.

Anyway finding a GF these days is a waste of time. You are limited to tinder and club hook ups and most of those girls have already had 20+ dicks in them. You might get lucky with online dating but chances are no.

If you are desperate enough consider a job switch. Go work at a gym or work in a place that has a fair % of females. Otherwise you are limited to club hook ups and tinder bullshit.
>>
>>39596900
this is pasta, i seent it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.