[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp. You did it /fit/. you convinced me. i just signed up to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 20161204_221219.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20161204_221219.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Welp. You did it /fit/. you convinced me.
i just signed up to the gym today and will go tomorrow morning for the first time.
i will stop being a fat fuck.
i will go through the pains and will get the gains.
pic for reference.
Wish me determination (because luck has nothing to do with this).
>>
>>39595478
Who cares Nigga, you avt like you are doing it for this board
>>
>>39595478
this is a blue board....
>>
Come back in a couple months with a before/after pic. Until then nobody cares.

But for what it's worth, keep pushing.
>>
>>39595478
What told you that we care?
Also > tomorrow
lol
>>
screencap this, then post it with progress on next december, nigger.
>>
>>39595478
why not go first day you sign up? seems half assed. if you ever need motivation, take Hyde preworkout
>>
what routine are you gonna follow OP?
>>
>>39595478
Go and rip this shit into sculpture
>>
www.tumblr.com
>>
File: 1459243228848.png (664KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
1459243228848.png
664KB, 500x633px
>>39595478
Read the sticky and kill it.
I'm pulling for you.
>>
>>39595552
the trainer didn't have time this late in the day to build me a program, the rush hour already started.

>>39595567
my goal is to get in shape and strengthen my muscles more then to get buff(in fact. i don't want to get buff, only a bit muscular). so you'll see tomorrow what the routine/program will be.

>>39595586
>>39595646
thanks for the support
>>
>>39595667
remember dude, lifting and training will increase your appetite by alot. You gotta fight your hunger or you will only start eating more to stay the same weight
>>
>>39595667
I gotcha. best of luck with it! remember it becomes addicting when you see the results. you'll love it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.