[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get a gymnast's body without doing gymnastics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: gymanstic husbando.gif (2MB, 250x335px) Image search: [Google]
gymanstic husbando.gif
2MB, 250x335px
how do i get a gymnast's body without doing gymnastics? I'm already 5'7" so I've got that in the bag

also how do i attract (male) gymansts to be my gym bro
>>
>>39595307
>how do i get a gymnast's body without doing gymnastics?

you might as well ask how to drive a car without driving you fucking idiot.

fuck off back to your reddit shit hole, kid.
>>
>>39595328
but I'm too old to do gymnastics
>>
>>39595307
roid
>>
>>39595376
Guess your fucked then.
>>
>>39595376

You're dumb as fuck.

The oldest gymnast who competed in the Olympics recently was 40 something.

Just admit it. You don't want to do the extra work. That's it.
>>
>>39595433

That dude's been doing it since he was a kid. If OP does it now he better has the health insurance to cover all the injuries he'll for sure get.
>>
>>39595307
take roids and do gymnastics, faggot
>>
what's the diference between a gymnast and a lifter,bodywise?
>>
>>39595307
Pseudo gymnast here. Did gymnastics for around a year in college, have kept up rings work.

Literally you just need to stay lean and do lots of ring dips and pullups. You'll look like that dude at a lean 155/160
>>
>>39595526
if I don't lockout on ring dips,then it doesn't count as a rep?can't go to a gym so I bought rings and dumbbells
>>
>>39595460

We don't even know how old OP is. I'm assuming he's not in his 40s, and maybe in his early 30s. Sure, if he's 40 he shouldn't, but if he's <35 he should just do it. It's called "starting out slow"
>>
>>39595576
Forget about what counts as a rep, if you do work then the body will adapt, the greater the work the greater the adaptation.

Suggestion: from the bottom of the dip explode up, no need to lock out. When lowering down do it slowly, taking 4-5 seconds. At the bottom position pause for 2 seconds or so. This will DESTROY you. I guarantee gains. You can do the same for pullups. Explode up, hold at the top, lower slowly.
>>
>>39595620
But I caution you about not maintaining good form, it's very easy to fuck up your shoulders when doing rings. I recommend watching a few videos to get form right. Mwod had some good stuff.
>>
>>39595620
ye I do that with ring dips can't get more than 7-8 reps and my chest burns lol
another question:beside ring dips and ring chest flies are there any other good chest exercises on rings?
>>
>>39595307
hit the gym and lift, thats the only way.
add in some calisthenics in combination with regular lifting + diet and u too can attract gymnast boipussy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.