[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here team /tryingtokeeptheirparentsfitsotheyd on'tdieearly/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

who here team /tryingtokeeptheirparentsfitsotheydon'tdieearly/?
>>
>>39587121
My parents can go fuck them selves. I watched them drink and act like degenerates my entire life and now their both in there 40s and obese from years of drugs and booze. Stupid cunts.
>>
>>39587136
oh

bummer
>>
me my moms 50 and i got her up to a 135 deadlift for 5 reps shes 5'1 110 lbs
>>
>>39587121
who here /tryingtokeeptheirparentsfatsotheydiesoon
>>
>>39587121
My parents dont need any help staying in shape. Ever since my dad retired he goes Golfing about 1-3 times a week, does 1 day of yoga and 2 days of lifting. Hes probably more fit than I am. My mom just does regular exercizes twice a week.
>>
Currently my parents are scared of ending up as my aunt who can walk, go to toilet or eat by herself because she is so weak. Naturally I'm instigating even more fear telling them that if they don't get in shape they're going to end the same or worse.
They're working with light weight dumbells right now but I want to get them on the gym with me.
>>
>>39587364

>Ever since my dad retired he goes Golfing about 1-3 times a week

Woah, what it like to be the son of Jack LaLanne?
>>
>>39587364
old dads doing yoga kinda cute somehow
>>
File: 657789583.png (672KB, 584x553px) Image search: [Google]
657789583.png
672KB, 584x553px
>>39587121
>hooked grip
>gloves
never gonna make it
>>
File: Deadlift-Grandma.jpg (122KB, 769x741px) Image search: [Google]
Deadlift-Grandma.jpg
122KB, 769x741px
>>39587660
rude
>>
My mother has always been obese, well thats a lie, up until she was about 25/30ish she was in decent shape but then she slid into shitty eating habits, she was a single mother so im not surprised i picked some of them up.

Anyway, i started sorting my shit out about 18 months ago, making decent progress. She has this habit of trying and failing and trying, fad diets, pills, weight loss teas. Shed been doing actual proper lifestyle change stuff till a few months ago when she fell off the wagon again.

So about a week ago Im in the kitchen cleaning up when she comes in and gets a tub of ice cream out the freezer, at this point shed already eaten like 4 bakewell tarts in about 15 mins, i kind of snap, i slap the ice cream out of her hands and i just tell her to have some fucking self respect.

i couldnt handle it, i was just sick of watching her kill herself slowly.

Shes been doing better, she hasnt bought any junk food since it happened and shes asking me to help her make healthy meals instead of the garbage she usually eats.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.