[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going about your day to day life, is it really necessary to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 10010110.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
10010110.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
Going about your day to day life, is it really necessary to be shredded other than just to fuck sluts? I mean, coming from a strictly unbiased point of view. I understand it's good to be healthy, but isn't this just a bit too ridiculous? I mean, most of my buddy's that i chill with are like this more or less and all they do is go to University and spend like 2 hours in the gym for the rest of the day. Help me to understand /b/.
>>
>>39586967
I need to know that I have a higher lbm and lower bodyfat percentage then every other person in whatever room I'm in.
>>
>>39586967
Everything, when you look at it objectively, is pointless. Just do whatever brings you fun and enjoyment. If you want to be jacked then go and train to be jacked. If you don't want to, then find something else to do with your time.
>>
>>39586967

>2016
>still lifting for girls
>go back to /r9k/ you fucking autist.
>>
If your mindset is to lift to appease other people or forces you'll never make it. The people who go the farthest do it from an instinctual drive, not for anyone or anything.
>>
>>39586967
Confidence. And confidence is everything in life.

Respect. We judge people on looks even on a subconscious level. If you see a tall, fit guy coming up to you, and he is saying shit like he knows what he is doing, you are far more likely to follow him than if he was just some fat fuck. This extends into work, sex, and social situations.

I wouldn't say being shredded is the only path to the above. But unless your high level autism, it is a side effect.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.