[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to get strong while remaining as lean as possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: autism.jpg (24KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
24KB, 600x450px
Is it possible to get strong while remaining as lean as possible?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is how do I get stronger but not get bulky.
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
Its possible, but its hard as fuck to do naturally.
You just gotta follow a strength program and eat at maintenance. But your strength results will be inconsistent and slow.

Its just an unfortunate reality of wanting the best of both worlds.

Or you could just use steroids.
>>
>>39586321
Yes, with qi training.
Learn Kung Fu.
>>
>>39586321
Seconding this question:

How about if you're a slightly bit skinny-fat like me (5'10, 155 lbs, not a whole lot of muscle)? I'm terrified of eating a lot to get gains because my body immediately stores excess calories to my stomach and face.

What do I do to prevent getting uglier while getting stronger?
>>
File: Futurama-Fry.jpg (16KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
Futurama-Fry.jpg
16KB, 552x414px
>>39586361
>>
>He thinks he's gonna get huge and bulky by accident and then feel unhappy and stuck with it

Top fucking kek m8. Shut up and train.
>>
>>39586321
Bump
>>
>>39587004
I think OP means he doesn't want to have to get fat to gain muscle, which is what SS claims you have to do
>>
>>39587119
Want to know more about this
>>
File: will-smith-the-fuck.gif (487KB, 381x268px) Image search: [Google]
will-smith-the-fuck.gif
487KB, 381x268px
>>39587119
>>39587207
Just limit your calorie surplus?
>>
He's posting anime, anon. He clearly wants to be a superstrong stick like his favorite cartoon character.

And SS doesn't claim you *have* to. It claims its the most surefire way to guarantee a new lifter gains strength...which it is.
>>
>>39587298
>SS

What's this stand for?
>>
Eat lean, small surplus of calories. Watch yourself grow muscle and minimum fat. You don't go from a skelly to a rich piano in a year dude.. You can just start maintaining when you have reached your desired physique.
>>
>>39587298
>>39587004
OP BTFO
>>
Be on a caloric deficit, use light weights and do as many reps as possible.

I can bench 190 at 130lbs
>>
>>39587536
Do you use a stepping stool to get on the bench?
>>
>>39587454
Super Saiyan.
>>
>>39587573
Sure...
>>
>>39587546
I'm 5'9"

Id like to gain weight. I cant though, i box and don't want to move up a weight class.
>>
>>39587454
Schutzstaffel
>>
>>39587454
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>39587601
>5'9
>fighting at 130

Let me guess you are also Irish and like to fight in divisions you are too big for?
>>
>>39586321
That's the goal for me. I think it is the best look. Being strong gives you dense muscle that still looks phenomenal without giving you that balloon look
>>
>>39586321
i guess like, to make GAINS while staying LEAN? maybe there's a site for it, like GAINSwhileLEAN.com, or like GAINLEANS.com who knows
>>
>>39587454
Suffering Succotash
>>
>>39588230
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
calisthenics you dumb FUCKS
can't believe nobody mentioned calisthenics yet
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.